Chapter 35: Are you an Idiot?
343 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

"What do you think of this proposal?"

Hearing Fang's words, Zeke almost couldn't help laughing.

"Old man, are you too innocent? Or do you think you're particularly smart?"

"You want 47% of the shares in one sentence. Where did you borrow such a big face? Do you think of yourself as an onion?"

Zeke sneered unceremoniously.

This is probably the biggest joke Zeke has heard in his whole life!

The opening is 47% of the shares of ZTech as if ZTech is their industry, and they also "generously" left 51% for Zeke, so that he can continue to be the president and CEO.

Zeke really wants to open this idiot's head. Pry it open to see why he can say such nonsense, whether it contains water or gunk!

"You!!"

Fang, the head of the dignified Qaringal family, was scolded by Zeke face to face.

But when he thought that Zeke had such a large vault of ZTech in his hands, he had to endure his anger.

"Zeke my nephew, the family will not take your shares in vain! You are a member of the Qaringal family, and you created ZTech with your own efforts, which can be regarded as a great contribution to the family! The percentage of the shares you give to the family will get you a seat in the high-end decision-making meeting, and you will directly become the 'top decision-making councilor' of the Qaringal family, controlling 33% of the family's power!"

"You are the only one who can become the top decision-making councilor at such a young age!"

"Is this condition rich enough?"

Fang said solemnly.

"Dad! Are you crazy?! How can you let him be the top decision-making counselor?! Didn't he just start the company?! And it hasn't officially started to make a profit yet, who knows if there will be anything wrong!"

Jim's face changed greatly.

"Yes, husband! The top decision-making councilor is the third-in-command of the family. He is young, even if he has some achievements, he can't be so indulgent!"

Zeke’s aunt also said quickly.

"Shut up! I have my measure on this matter!"

Fang couldn't deny it.

His eyes looked at Zeke, waiting quietly for Zeke's answer.

"Oh! The highest decision-making councilor, Old man, you are really willing to spend your money!"

Zeke used to be a member of the Qaringal family, so he naturally knew what the position of the top decision-making councilor was.

In every big family, there is a "decision-making meeting level". If you use the position in the company to describe it, it is the "shareholder" and the "board of directors"!

The decision-making meeting layer is the brain center of each family, and the decisions they make directly affect the development of the entire family!

As the highest decision-making councilor, it is equivalent to being the head of the high-level, with the power second only to the head of the family and the head of the second family, the third-in-command at the top of the family, and has the most practical power!

In the past, this position was only given to those old people who had made great contributions to the family. They were well-informed, wise, and reasonable, and it was most reassuring to let them decide the direction of the family. But now that Fang wants Zeke to return to the family, to get 47% of the shares of ZTech, he did not hesitate to come up with this condition, which shows how optimistic he is about the future development of ZTech!

"Zeke, this is the compensation from the family and the greatest sincerity to you!"

"I hope you don't forget that you are still surnamed Qaringal, and you have the blood of the family flowing in your body. Shouldn't you shoulder the legacy left by your grandfather with all your strength?"

Fang played the trump card of his father this time. He knew that when his father was alive, he was very fond of Zeke, so Zeke spent everyday drinking, and was ignorant, but because of this, Zeke would be more concerned about it. 

Grandfather's affection!

"Well said!"

Zeke smiled and clapped, "Since you said that, I don't know how to refute you, and the conditions are indeed very attractive!"

Hearing this, Fang's eyes clearly showed a hint of joy. The purpose of his visit this time is ZTech!

At first, he didn't take Zeke's popularity on the Internet seriously, but when he learned that Zeke's company, ZTech, had created sales of 900 billion, or even close to 1 trillion, he was shocked on the spot!

Such sales, not to mention the current Qaringal family, even the family at its peak, can't compare with it!

Fang made a decision almost instantly, he had to invite Zeke back to his family and get the shares of ZTech!

As long as they get the shares of ZTech, the Qaringal family will be able to return to the position of the strongest of the four major families of the Phoenix Kingdom, and maybe they will become even more prosperous in the future than when his old man was alive!

"So, you agree?"

Fang asked tentatively.

Zeke answered him with a harmless smile and a word without hesitation—

"Gael, see off the guests!"

As soon as these words came out, the faces of the Qaringal family members who came to the door immediately changed!

"Zeke, what do you mean by that?!"

At this moment, Fang's face was no longer as calm as before, and he was a little exasperated.

"What kind of question is that? You have no idea?"

Zeke said casually, "With your IQ, I shouldn't have to say it clearly, right?"

"Fuck! Zeke, are you kidding us?!"

Jim roared angrily.

"Idiot! Do you think I'm playing with you? I don't have that much free time."

Zeke glanced at Jim lightly.

"Zeke, you were born as a member of the Qaringal family, and the family raised you!"

Fang said sharply, "Think about your father, think about your mother, and your grandfather who loves you the most. They all gave everything to the Qaringal family! Are you going to abandon the family and abandon them?"

"Old man, keep this kind of high-sounding words to deceive a three-year-old child!"

Zeke said coldly, "From the moment you took over the power of the family, your so-called ‘Qaringal family’ has nothing to do with the Qaringal family I know!"

"And today I'm going to tell you all!"

"From now on, your Qaringal surname is just a side branch!"

"My surname is the Main Family of the Qaringal family!"

Zeke was decisive and said very seriously.

12