Chapter 41: Popularity(2)
378 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

Just when the Internet was full of all kinds of photos and videos, a relatively special video suddenly hit the headlines and became the number one trending search on Fambook, firmly occupying people's attention!

This is a video. In it, the family is in the yard. On the grass in front of them, there is a big red and white box that has just been delivered.

The whole family was extremely happy, and the mother couldn't wait to take out her mobile phone and use it to record the scene of Baymax walking out of the box for the first time.

When Baymax came out, the less than two-year-old child was very excited. He went up to hug Baymax's short legs, and his face was full of happy smiles.

Seeing this scene, the father on the side also showed a warm smile.

The family happily took Baymax out to hang out on the street. Baymax led the child for a walk in front. No matter how slow the child walked, Baymax would patiently stop and wait. Immediately reached out to help...

The child’s parents followed behind and recorded this warm and heartwarming moment with their mobile phones.

But at this moment, suddenly a large truck came galloping from behind them and suddenly appeared in the camera, knocking Baymax and the child out of the camera view!

The big truck did not stop and kept galloping for dozens of meters, and finally stopped after several consecutive walls!

The parents almost went crazy on the spot, screaming and running over, and the camera shook.

But when they arrived, they saw that not far from the big truck, Baymax's body stood up crookedly, let go of his hand, and in his arms, the unharmed child was still giggling innocently.

This scene not only shocked the parents but also shocked all the netizens who saw this video!

"This is bullshit!!!"

"After watching this, I am more determined to save money to buy Baymax!"

"Baymax is so strong! It's still fine after being hit so far!"

"The sudden appearance of the big truck surprised me!"

"Damn! Drunk driving should be damned. If it weren't for Baymax, the consequences for that child would be unimaginable!"

"Suggest the death penalty for drunk driving!"

"Sure enough, it is an epoch-making technology, it's too awesome!"

"Baymax will be my god from now on!"

"..."

Netizens applauded Baymax and shouted for ZTech.

It's amazing!

Being hit by a big truck and flying away so far, not to mention that he was fine, even the child in his arms was unharmed, 888,888 Eso Is simply a great value!

It is precisely because of this incident that the popularity of Baymax has once again reached its peak!

While some people were applauding, many people found another flash point in the video.

"If you slow down the video ten times, you can see very clearly that Baymax had predicted the danger in advance when the big truck was about to hit him, and hugged the child!"

When this video came out, it attracted a lot of amazement.

When no one could react, Baymax responded, which is enough to show that its ability to predict in advance is much higher than that of people!

This technology alone proves the strength of ZTech, which is enough to kill almost all technology companies today!

As soon as the video came out, many people who had only made reservations and were still hesitating whether to place an order or not had no scruples at this moment, and chose to pay for the order directly!

However, Baymax affects not only people's lives but also entertainment.

For example, Gloco, also bought Baymax right away. After the arrival, he immediately shared it with everyone on the live broadcast.

There is also the female live streamer Kristine Santamena. While gritting her teeth due to the price, she still bought Baymax. And it seems her decision was the right choice when she saw the rise in her subscribers!

"In the future, Baymax will follow me on the live streams."

Kristine patted Baymax’s head who was sitting beside her.

"Everyone, give my Baymax support!"

"Please support us."

Baymax naively responded beside her.

"So cute!"

Immediately there was a burst of laughter.

When someone starts, they will naturally follow suit. Basically, as long as they are big live streamers, they have all bought Baymax. It is precisely because of this reason that the live broadcast circle has set off an atmosphere that if you don't buy Baymax, you are not a live streamer.

Attracting some streamers who originally planned to buy a car and a house, they all chose to buy Baymax instead.

Of course, there is more to the entertainment industry than just live streaming.

Some celebrities have expressed their interest in Baymax before, and they have also posted on Fambook after getting it.

"Baymax is so cute! It will not only help you check your health, but also clean, play checkers, and tell jokes, it's great!"

Julia Baretto posted on Fambook, which immediately attracted tens of thousands of replies.

Anne Curtis, Kathryn Bernardo, Ogie Alcasid, Alden Richards, Christian Bautista, Bea Alonzo, Sarah Geronimo, Michael Christian Martinez, etc... Basically, all the big names in the front line have posted Fambook photos to interact with Baymax!

Celebrities have always had relatively high incomes, and spending 888,888 Eso to buy a Baymax is not a big consumption, but the products that can cause such a large-scale response, in addition to Apple mobile phones, I am afraid that only Baymax can do it!

For a time, it is no exaggeration to say that the entire Phoenix Kingdom almost fell into the whirlpool of Baymax!

13