Chapter 44: Prodigal Son
364 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

"The value created by ZTech today is already the well-deserved first place among all the public companies of the Phoenix Kingdom... It will soon become the biggest support for the financial taxation of our Kingdom, and its birth time is not even two months."

"To better protect Prince Zeke, our people also used the most advanced technology of Phoenix Research Institute, which even the military has not yet activated. But Prince Zeke was able to cut off everything without knowing it. The communication disappeared without a trace. We haven't even been able to find his whereabouts."

"Your Majesty, with all due respect, Prince Zeke is not what he used to be. He has an infinite amount of potential, we should keep him, not push him out." Prime Minister Deron said.

When Grace heard this, there was a look of thinking in her eyes.

She walked slowly to the window, and through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, she could see the entire landscape of the royal capital from above.

Indeed, Zeke was completely different from the prodigal she knew before. Not only did he no longer have any extravagance, going in and out of casinos, but in such a short time, he created the Microbots that moved her and Baymax which caused a sensation in the whole kingdom.

Everything is enough to show that Zeke is no longer the Qaringal family waste in Grace's impression.

His future is immeasurable, and the benefits he can bring to the Phoenix kingdom will also be earth-shaking.

"Grandpa Deron, I want a chance to choose for myself."

After being silent for a while, Grace sighed and said faintly,

"I have already sacrificed myself once for my Kingdom's sake, this time, I want to choose my other half. Even if I still choose to compromise in the end, I have to be willing to do it myself."

When Prime Minister Deron heard this he knew that Grace had made up her mind.

He grew old watching Grace since she was a child. Don't look at him as just an assistant to the Ai-Adlawan family's royal family, but to him, Grace is like his granddaughter, a family member. The same is true for the Ai-Adlawan family, which is why Grace always called him Grandpa Deron.

Before Zeke and Grace were married, he knew that Grace was reluctant to marry Zeke but to stabilize the status of the royal family, clear the credibility of the royal family, and convince the people. She had to sacrifice herself.

Now she finally found a chance to get rid of it. With Grace's tenacious and unyielding character, she would never change her decision easily because of Zeke's sudden rise.

In this marriage, Grace was determined to leave.

"Your Majesty, follow your will. No matter what decision you make, this old minister will sacrifice his life to follow it."

Prime Minister Deron bowed slightly and said in a firm tone.

Grace didn't speak, and silently looked at the magnificent scenery of the royal capital outside the window, her thoughts were flying.

...

Just when Grace was talking to Prime Minister Deron, on the outskirts of the capital, in the basement of a villa.

With the successful installation of the last part, after powering up, the arc reactor on the breastplate of the steel battle suit lights up and starts to run rapidly!

"Ooooooooo!!!"

Zeke was surprised.

"Sir, it seems that your invention is very successful, congratulations!"

There was a hint of joy in Jarvis' tone.

"It took me so long to finally get it done."

"My first steel suit!"

Zeke raised his head and laughed loudly.

He finally created it.

After half a month of continuous development and research, Zeke overcame all the problems. Based on the existing foundation, he successfully developed the suit with the most specs and the most complete functions. - Mark Number 42.

It is the first steel suit with remote control and automatic tracking and assembly capabilities, but because of its automatic tracking and assembly capabilities at the beginning, Tony Stark was in a hurry to wear it, and because the automatic assembly lacked screws, the reason it is so easy to fall apart, so Stark gave it a very apt name - the Prodigal Son.

However, this one is not an engineering prototype with many shortcomings made by Tony Stark, but a fighter that can officially debut after improving many shortcomings.

To make it stronger and not fall apart at random, Zeke also added the magnetic system of the Microbot from "Big Hero 6", which can ensure that it has enough toughness, even in the face of missiles, enough to resist a bombardment.

It can be said that the iron suit in front of him is the crystallization of the scientific and technological theory of "Big Hero 6" and "Iron Man 3". In terms of power, it is naturally stronger than Stark's original work.

"Come on! It's time to experience what it's like to be Iron Man." Zeke said excitedly.

Becoming Iron Man is a heroic dream in countless people's hearts, but Zeke is the only one who can realize it now.

Even if Tony Stark plays as himself, he may not have a real experience like Zeke.

"Master, did your invention succeed?"

Gael upstairs heard Zeke's excited cry, and before he could take off his apron, she ran down and asked excitedly.

"Yeah! One of the greatest inventions of this century is about to be presented."

"Gael, stand there and watch it. It will surprise you."

Zeke grinned, and the excitement between his eyebrows couldn't stop.

"God, this is the first test, give me a little dignity, but don't let it fall apart at will."

As Zeke spoke, he retreated to the central circular platform.

"Let’s go!"

Zeke shouted and stretched out his hand directly.

The Prodigal Son has an ultra-advanced brainwave and motor nerve capture system, which can accurately make corresponding actions by capturing the user's brainwaves and identifying motor nerve commands.

Zeke implanted a microchip under his skin. This chip is the bridge connecting Zeke and the prodigal son.

Swish—

As soon as Zeke moved, the hand part on the experimental bed reacted immediately, spraying out white bursts and automatically flying up.

Then the hand part flew towards Zeke, and under Gael's stunned gaze, it slipped on Zeke's wrist into it with great precision.

12