Chapter 46: Iron Man
359 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

"It turns out this is how Iron Man feels for the first time flying; it's so beautiful, wonderful, and amazing!"

Zeke burst out laughing, releasing the joy in his heart.

Zeke's excitement is undeniable as the first person to bring Iron Man to life and experience it firsthand successfully.

The sensation of speed, particularly the rush of adrenaline, is unparalleled.

"Jarvis, it's not fast enough; let me go faster; speed up!"

Bang!

There was also a white light on his palms, and his entire body made a loud noise in the air; the surrounding air appeared to be distorted, and his figure accelerated.

The steel suit's speed appears to have reached supersonic speed at this point.

Zeke was only aware of a blur in front of his eyes. He might not even be able to see his surroundings with his own eyes if it weren't for the system.

From this vantage point, it is also clear that Zeke is a natural pilot. Ordinary people would panic and even vomit if they encountered such a high-speed state, but for him, there was no discomfort at all.

"Yahoo!!!"

Zeke was having a great time with this extremely fast experience.

The steel body spun in circles in the air.

It was pulled up at a 90-degree angle for a while, then vertically downward. Zeke was overjoyed by the unprecedented excitement.

"This should be recorded in history."

Zeke dragged the long white exhaust behind him and flipped it in the air, leaving the words "Zeke" at the end, and specifically requested that Jarvis photograph and record it.

Zeke's adaptability is exceptional, and he has already mastered it after only ten minutes of flight time.

There's no need for Jarvis' assistance because Zeke can perfectly control the steel suit to fly up and down, as well as perform various difficult rolls, turns, and other operations.

"Hey, you're flying too slowly, little guy."

Zeke unexpectedly approached a large bird flying in the sky, startled the large bird, fluttering his wings, and nearly caused an "air accident."

"Hahaha……"

Zeke laughed loudly, lifted his head, and flew straight to the top of the higher clouds.

When he passed through the clouds, he felt an icy cold rush over him. The steel suit's temperature control system was immediately activated, rewarming the internal environment.

"Wow!"

Zeke came to a halt, and his figure was suspended in the air. When he looked out into the distance, only two-thirds of the sun was still visible.

"The sun above the clouds...so lovely."

Zeke was taken aback by the beauty in front of him.

What he is seeing right now is in no way comparable to what he has seen in movies or photographs.

Looking directly at the yellowing light and seeing the sun above the clouds with your own eyes.

The clouds are surging beneath his feet, and the sun is far away but appears to be within reach. Zeke is enthralled by the unparalleled look and feel.

"Sir, I apologize for interrupting your enjoyment of the beautiful scenery; a passenger plane is about to pass you 10 kilometers away; would you like to say hello to their captain?"

Jarvis abruptly spoke up.

"Is there going to be a plane?"

Zeke turned his head and saw nothing but clouds or clouds around him, but if he listened closely, he could hear the plane's engine.

"Have another chance to say hello to them in the future."

"First, go for a walk around town!"

Zeke turned around and flew toward the royal capital.

Zeke chose to fly in the suburbs' remote mountain forest. It would not harm innocent people if the steel suit fell as a result of an accident.

But now that the steel battle suit has been confirmed without issue, he must travel to the city and act cool with Iron Man on.

"Sir, aren't you going to keep a low profile?"

Jarvis gently reminded.

 

"This thing was built to surprise people, so what's the point of me burying myself in the results for so long?"

"What's more, unless I lock this thing in the cabinet and let it eat ashes and rust, it'll appear sooner or later, won't it?"

"Jarvis, set the camera to record, I have to appreciate the surprised expressions people have when they see Iron Man for the first time in real life, hahaha!"

The steel body crossed a beautiful white arc in the air and slammed into the sky above the capital as soon as Zeke's voice faded.

Zeke was already on the outskirts of the capital in a matter of seconds.

"The view from here is far more beautiful than the view from the King's Office."

"It appears that the entire world can be contained within a square inch."

Zeke exhaled a sigh.

From his vantage point, the once incomparably tall buildings, bustling streets, and squares full of laughter have now devolved into toy cities made of Lego blocks.

It also gave Zeke an unrivaled sense of grandeur.

 

The Ferris wheel in the capital's central playground was slowly turning.

A little boy in one of the top pods was looking out the window with his eyes wide open, like a curious baby.

However, he soon noticed that a black spot had appeared in his field of vision.

He looked around and noticed a flying robot, covered in red and gold and extremely cool, approaching him.

"Mom! Mom! The robot 

is flying! The robot is flying! The robot is flying!"

The youngster yelled.

The mother of the little boy was having a heated conversation with her best friend and friend. She didn't care when she heard the shout and said, "Alright, alright, the robot is flying."

"Hi."

A mechanized voice came from outside the pod at this point.

The mother of the little boy and her best friend subconsciously glanced outside the pod, and it was this look that caused them to scream repeatedly.

A red and gold man of steel was hovering in the air outside the pod, waving hello.

"I'm not a robot, little guy; I'm Iron Man."

"You can recall it later."

After speaking, the Iron Man flew away with a bang, leaving them stunned and terrified.

Leaving the little boy looking at the long white air trail and excitedly shouting the name Iron Man.

 

12