6. No Turning Back
1k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She slipped.

Her lips, too soaked with sweat, cum, piss and her own juices, slid down the rear of the perturbing, thicker head of the big red cock.

The red lyrium sizzled with the juices left behind.

Leria looked down distraught. She sent one hand to spread open her drenched lips and another to help guide the red mass to its mark.

The Herald of Andraste descended slowly once more and gasped when the glowing red cock sizzled as it began to slowly split open her lips and pry open the far smaller hole it was headed into.

It wouldn’t fit.

Leria panted as she struggled to push the red mass that was easily twice as wide as the largest thing she had ever had inside her, Beef’s fat ugly cock, into her.

The image of her plunging herself unto the fat man’s cock in one motion, and the sensation of it spearing her so mercilessly flashed through her mind.

She groaned as she pushed herself down harder.

Slowly, the large red cock that would forever take away her power, split her hole wider and wider.

She struggled to push herself down even harder and moaned as she began to feel the warmth of the cock slipping slowly inside her.

“I hope you said goodbye to your magic powers, whore!”

“Common whore! Common whore!” the chant went on.

The warm, red cock split the Inquisitor’s soaking pussy ever wider. As she drew closer and closer to the widest edge of the cock’s massive head, her moans turned to groans.

She struggled. Her lips ached with the strain of trying to accommodate the massive member.

“Do you need help, whore?” came a whisper as she struggled.

“Fuck you,” she managed through the strain. She pulled her legs farther apart and used both her hands in an attempt spread her pussy even wider. She looked up at the humans in front of her who were now staring at her struggle with intent and lustful silence.

The Lord of Skyhold groaned like and animal as she pushed herself down as hard as she could unto the red cock splitting her open. Her eyes rolled up from the effort and the climax she could feel almost upon her. She stopped to catch her breath as the head was about three quarters of the way in.

“Don’t cum yet,” the whisper instructed. “It won’t work if you cum before it takes it away. You can enjoy just how powerless you are after you’re done.”

Leria groaned helplessly as the words drew her closer to a climax she was frantically trying to hold back. She took a few more deep breaths and pushed herself farther down.

The men eagerly watching had by now gathered around her, their unwashed, sweating smells flooding her nose.

She noticed one of them pushing forward to get a better look. He wore a pristine templar breastplate, shined to perfection, flawlessly reflecting the scene in front. She could see her formerly flawless white skin, now stained with dirt, mud, sweat and cum.

She could see her hands trying to spread her pussy wide enough for the glowing massive red cock, her juices sizzling as they slid down its sides.

She could see her helpless face, cum, dirt, sweat and mud mixing with her Daelish tattoos, straining as she struggled with all her remaining strength to push the big prick inside her.

The Herald’s groans turned into frantic animalistic cries as she continued to push, piercing herself with the glowing red lyrium until finally she released a loud triumphant howl as her lips finally closed on the edges of the cock head, now firmly inside her.

The chant stopped. The whole forest probably heard her elated cries as she was so close to losing it all.

“You have to go deeper you stupid cunt,” the whisper said.

“Get it over with already so I can fuck your powerless little animal body into the Mabari shit where it belongs!” the man she injured jeered.

It took everything Leria had to hold back her climax.

“It has to get in your womb to take away the magic, you dumb alienage whore!”

Leria panted heavily as she looked again at the men surrounding her. Beef’s cock, with it's by now familiar smell was right in the center of them.

“Go on! Spear yourself on that cock! Let it make you the powerless, common alienage whore you were born to be!”

“I’m doing it dammit!” she wailed, staring helplessly at the men’s lustful faces and at her own in the breastplate. These lustful gazes covered every inch of what she was doing.

The Inquisitor groaned, her hands now on her thighs, as she lowered herself farther unto the massive red cock. She groaned and wailed and howled and was painfully aware of the faces she made as she did, reflecting clearly in the breast plate.

The faces she was making. She had seen them before. A helpless alienage whore debasing herself for coppers.

“Common whore, common whore,” the urging chant resumed in lowered whispers.

She could feel every bit, every imperfection every nook and cranny of the warm red lyrium cock she was pushing deeper inside herself, pressing its warmth against her inner flesh, threatening to split her in two.

It became harder by the second to hold her gaze. She glanced at the men’s faces, Beef’s cock, the reflection of what she was doing in the breastplate, and her favorite cum drenched panties below.

She gasped as she brought the giant red cock to its destination: its warm red tip touched the edge of the entrance to her womb.

“Finish it! Forever become the whore you want to be! The powerless, filthy animal you know deep down that you are!”

A memory flashed through her mind.

A human lying down on his back in an alienage alley, his hands behind his head, enjoying the view of a petite elf kneeling just above his erect cock. The elf paused, just above the erect mass brushing lightly against her pristine, unsullied virgin lips, to look at a puddle of piss in a hole in the concrete just ahead of them. She stared at the liquid, gazing over the fare features of the elf in the yellowy reflection whose disgusting smell was reaching her nose, and the helpless meek expression of her face. She looked on as the elf in the reflection bit her lip, sent a hand to help guide the human cock into place and plunged her petite elf body all the way down in one go.

Inquisitor Leria, Herald of Andraste, leader of the Inquisition and Lord of Skyhold, looked on at the faces of the humans in front of her, some of which were actively masturbating by now, Beef included. Her whole body trembled as she rubbed and pressed the warm cock’s head against the entrance to her womb in anticipation.

“Do it already you stupid whore! There won’t be any going back after you do!”

“I know,” Leria whined.

“No magic! No power! Just a stupid animal!”

“I know…” She choked a little at her words.

“Say it! Tell everyone what you’re about to turn yourself into!”

“I will be…” She began. “I am…” she corrected as she looked at the stinking humans. “A powerless, useless, common alienage whore!”

She looked at her reflection. The elf on the breastplate looked back at her with a helpless and meek expression, bit her lip and plunged herself down with all her remaining strength, pushing the massive warm head to pierce deep into her womb.

The red warmth flooded into the Herald of Andraste’s now stretched womb as she finally relaxed her hands, releasing a loud gasp of triumphant laughter mixed with the howl of an animal whose womb had just been invaded by the head of a massive, hungry, red lyrium cock.

The massive cock's warmth flooded into the herald of Andraste’s now stretched womb as she relaxed her hands, releasing a loud gasp of triumphant laughter mixed with the howl of an animal whose womb has just been invaded by the head of a massive, hungry, red lyrium cock, the sheer size of it clearly visible.

The collar around her neck began to glow red, brighter and brighter until a loud crack snapped it in two, the pieces falling in unison, hitting her thighs and landing on either side of the defiled silk panties below. 

“Oh shit!” one of the men exclaimed as several streams of thick, smelly, human cum hit the herald's face, chest and newly uncovered neck.

The inquisitor raised a shaking hand to her neck,a faint blue flame appearing around her naked body. A blue flame she had not felt since her defeat at the hands of two common thugs.

The cum slid gently down her sweaty neck and she let it pool in her palm. She raised the palm to her face and looked at its contents, illuminated by her hand's bluish glow.

The powerful smell filled her nostrils. The blue flame grew fainter.

She raised her glowing palm, stuck out her tongue and let the liquid slide down awkwardly into her mouth, a small amount missing and sticking to the side of her lips. She could feel and taste the warm liquid rolling around her tongue.

The Herald of Andraste licked off the cum on her lips and swallowed the pungent contents of her mouth, releasing a loud,  satisfied gasp. A gasp like she remembered from the alienage.

A faint red glow began to spread from the large, self inflicted bulge at the Inquisitor's stomach and across her petite naked body, speared into place on the huge cock.

The blue flame, growing fainter and fainter, vanished.

Her eyes rolled up, her tongue lulled out, her body began to spasm and an animalistic howl like no other shot to the heavens as the most powerful climax a female could ever experience ravaged its way through the petite naked body of the most powerful female in Thedas, Inquisitor Leria, the Herald of Andraste, leader of the Inquisition and Lord of Skyhold.

|| That is all for now. I shall continue once the course of the story is decided in the poll below :D I always liked the idea of those audience "Choose your adventure" style stories ||

Update: As the poll stands at more than 50% in favor of route A, I shall proceed with that baddest end route. (I love democracy) 

Having reached such a climax (pun intended), where should the story go from here?
  • Sold to slavers and taken to Tevinter (Probably the most bad end) Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Taken by the bandits to use her to take over Skyhold (Would lead to another bad end) Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (feel free to suggest in the comments) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leria manages to escape, but still powerless (Can be good or bad really) Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Leria manages to escape, her powers returning (Good end?) Votes: 8 36.4%
Total voters: 22
3