Feelings i tried to ignore.
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
are you liking this? should I do a part 3?
  • Hell Yes! Part 3 Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Its good as is Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I dont like it Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2

Six months... Six Fucking months... I Just can't anymore, I can't keep lying to myself, Parents be damned! Six months ago, My best friend, My secret Crush, My REASON... Walked out of my life... All because of that Stupid Bitch, Nessie! Just as much of a monster as her namesake.

Poor Coleen won't leave her house, Won't answer the phone,  won't even talk to me through a door... And her Fuckin parents are nearly as bad as mine... I Worked up my courage, And told my parents Exactly what i thought of them, and how i felt for Coleen... I didn't see Who hit me first, but my last memory of that house was my Aunt, who had been visiting, Screaming at my parents to stop... And calling the police, as everything went black... My fathers voice screaming "No daughter of mine will be a filthy Cunt-Muncher!"

Who am i exactly? My name is Katherine Walker, but everyone calls me Kitty. I Currently live with my Aunt Lea, after The incident Twelve weeks ago... I don't remember much about the hospital, I was in a medically induced Coma so they could operate properly... I had swelling in my brain, And several broken bones and ruptured Blood Vessels... My left leg was So damaged, and they had to amputate it... Apparently, Dad tried to smash my head in with A Sledgehammer when the police arrived and shot him... Ended up hitting my leg instead.

Tragic? Damn right it was... but at least I'm Alive, Mom's in Prison for attempted murder, child abuse, and assault, And Dad didn't survive the Bullet, The Paramedics focused on me, keeping me alive, and he bled out waiting for a second Ambulance... Even better, Coleen Came to visit me in the hospital, and was coming over today...  And i Made up my mind right there to tell her how i feel...

My Aunt was watching me from the door. "Gonna Confess today, Kitten?"

"Mmhmm... I n-n-need to t-t-tell her... i L-l-l-love... Her..." I frowned at my own voice... Ever since the incident, Ive had a terrible Stutter... Minor Brain Damage... 

There was a knock at the door, And Aunt Lea went to answer it, and a few minutes later my Beautiful Crush walked in... Judging by the dark circles around her eyes Showed she was still depressed, but her being here at all showed she was dealing with it... 

She came close to my bed and smiled at me... So radiant... I worked up my courage and said: "I h-h-have s-s-s-s-something to t-t-ell you..."

TBC?

3