Assassination 3
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"you most be very honorable demons to ues ampush and attack children" "hee this was the whore doing" "There is no place to apply your stupid ideals in war human" "عاصفه نار" ten small fier balls flew towards mother she barely avoid them and what she could not just cut it with her sword the rest  start coming toward us but the kinghts repeld them with their shield 

After seeing us safe she attacked the two men cloesing the distance so the magi can’t ues spells the fight was hard for her. Because she had to keep distance from the big bemon one good hit from him could end the fight while she keept exchange blows with the aother Assassin in speed competion this situation was broken when the assassin appeared to lose his footing with great speed mother used this Chance to stuck her sword in his heart  But instead of taking his last breath, the assassin grabbed her  sword and whispered "انفجار" 

After saying that an explosion happened, the knights raised their shields to protect us from dust and scattered body parts 'fuck fuck! Is she dead?' two knights under Ali's command advanced and with swift movement of his  sword the dust dissipated fortunately my mother is still alive on her knees close to the explosion her dress is mostly scorched and minor burns on her skin but she is still alive "Tsk! she has a necklace of protection what a useless sacrifice " "Well, she must have used most of her mana to activate it plus the view is amazing now. I think that's an excellent result. Hahaaa." the demon add with lusty eyes , 'Seems they are not affected by the explosion ?' and With a quick movement, the demon tried to strike the last blow to her, but the three knights stood in front of her "Insects out of my way."

One of the knights blocked the blow with his shield, sacrificing his arm Taking the opportunity, Ali stabbed the demon in his arm, forcing the demon to go back a little. “do not be heros humans run away and I’ll let you and the kids live,” said the witch, before the knights could reply, “Pause for a moment the plan was to kill them all and make it look like monsters did it. I'm not a planner but this look like abad move to " "Haa,it was a Trick Goblin brain!""hee! I said not to call me that! " 

One of the knights lost his patience and attacked the demon with a quick movement, evading his sword and trying to bridge the distance between them, but the demon left his sword and grabbed the head of the knight, Ali attacked in an attempt to save him, but the demon broke the knight's head and threw him at Ali  in the moment of confusion he picked up his sword and launched a horizontal attack towards them "shit!"  Ali shouted grab the knight and throw him on the ground beside him while repelling the attack with his sword 'poor think he is tretted like a ball '"Haaa do you want to win against me in a power fight""HAAA!! " Ali shoted while the veins on his hand exploded   The third knight tried to assist Ali but, "كره نار", a fireball, headed towards my mother. The knight, without hesitation, blocked the fireball using his body,  he wasn’t able to raise his shield because of his broken arm. 

After the attack, the magi fell to her knees and with troubled breathing"she is out of mana it is our Chance ATTACK! " the last three kinghts attacked the magi to kill her Their eyes are filled with rage And a desire to avenge their comrades" You IDIOTS, don't attack, it's a FUCKING TRAP"Ali tried to warn them, but with no Success. When they approached the magi , she pulled out a scroll ftom behind her, “ ارض الاشواك.” And with a bright light, the scroll disappeared, but dozens of thorns appeared in its place.  killeding all the knights then a beautiful red flowers appeared on them “They never learn their lesson"She said, in a tired, charming voice

"hhaaaha thit will make thinks faster" the demon side punching Ali few meters" Do you know how much these rolls cost " the magi said annoyed" Don't worry the boss will pay a huge amount for a good job "

" I can finally have a little fun" he said in a dirty voice, looking at my mother . I've read enough novels to know where this is going"make it fast me hav.. Look it that cute think do you want to protect momy what briev boy"the magician said in a amused voice when she saw me standing in front of my mother. Well,I am not doing this to be a hero, but if I was going to die, I'd rather die without seeing what would happen.

The deome Stand in front of me with an annoyed face"why don't you go to your sister when I'm done I'll come to take care of you killing a child now will but bad test in my  Mouth "befor I could tell him to go fuck him slef

The sound of dozens of horses that are coming closer and closer 

" fuck This is faster than what you side whore"" shit did not   expect that" "let end th..AHHH YOU PIECE OF SHIT"befor he could finish 'his work' I hit his right ball straight, then hooked his left'good think I know some boxing'

With red eyes he carried me from the ground and tried to crush me, but an arrow accompanied by a strong wind hit his hand, forcing him to liev me. Other arrows fell close to him. “FUCK EVERY THING! well, she is dead. My work her is done.” the demon said as he fled into the forest, “Hey, stop, carry me, I can’t run now.” This was your fault, that this happened l.  deal with it.” the demon replied while his voice began to disappear into  the forest, when the first knights arrived, looking it the scene first was shocked, that quickly turned into a fierce anger.

The man wearing weird lookind feather hat who was leading the kinghts got off a strange creature that looked like a minie Cutie  T_Rex and then ran towards my mother, trying to confirm her state while looking around To make sure my sister is safe then it hit me 'I am saved' what hit me harder was the The smell of death, blood and the smell of burnt meat and hier. It was the ugliest scene in my life. It was a much different  than seeing it on    movies or series. Scenes of severed limbs and visible intestines and charred black pieces who were previously humans, despite my desire to go out to the new world and fight,explor and have adventures, but such a scene makes me think'I will not put my feet near a battle again and Iam staying in my room '

From the side of my eyes I can see knights approaching the magi with caution and blazing Sword  "Come on, don't kill me, I'm very good at giving blowjops " One of the knights grabs her arms and pins her to the ground "shout your mouth whore you will get what you  deserve  when we extract all the information from you"

With we feeling safe the adrenaline level started to go down quickly and with it my heart rate started to drop. I felt like I was going to lose consciousness, but before that happen, I went to the man with  funny hat. “Will she be okay?” I asked him, “...try to rest now, Prince. We will do our best to save her.” It was not a comfortable comment, but my little body started to stagger and my eyes grew darker until everything disappeared.

1