Alexa – The Vampire – Part 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

           Meanwhile, at the house where Carmen lives, the ghost of that Cyclops continues to crawl, until it gets close to the door of the house. The spirit proceeds to go through the door because he can go through any objects, and with a smirk on his face, he crawls slowly to Carmen, who is walking out of the bathroom, dressed in her house clothes.

           Carmen suddenly stops from walking. She turns around and sees the ghost of that Cyclops on the floor. She immediately screams and runs into her room. She locks the room, thinking that will help her, but she is confronted by a ghost.

           “There it… is…” says the ghost, continuing to crawl to the door where Carmen'd locked herself out because of safety measures.

           In the room, Carmen is looking scared at the door. She feels nervous and creeped out by the thing that appeared in her house. She wanted to do something, but she didn’t know what to do.

           “Carmen!” says the soul of the Vewolf inside her. “You have actually seen a ghost?”

           “Ye-Yeah…” says Carmen to herself (to the soul of the Vewolf inside her body). “What is that?”

           “It is a spirit. But not any type of spirit. A spirit that hunts Vewolf for some reasons. Thankfully, they are easily killed.”

           “Really?” asked Carmen to herself.

           “Yes. All you need to do is salt and a claw of mine.”

           “Where can I get your claw?” asked Carmen after a few seconds.

           “I can grow them into just a mat- Oh, right.” says the soul of that Vewolf, realizing the elephant in the room. “I guess we cannot do anything.”

           “Are you serious?!”

           “Without my claw, I cannot kill the creature. But salt might be able to slow it down. You have to take a fist of salt, throw at the ghost and it will slow him down eventually.”

           “If I throw more salt, will it kill him?”

           “That’s not how it works.” says Vewolf inside her body. “Just do as I say.”

           “Okay,” says Carmen, slowly approaching the door. “I think we can- “

           All of a sudden, the Cyclops goes through Carmen's door, and gets into her room. With an evil smirk on his face, he is about to levitate at her, but Carmen runs through the creature, making him surprised and “freeze” for a moment. He was not expecting a woman running through him and crying. He looks behind him, and sees the girl running to the kitchen.

           The Cyclops goes on the floor, he turns around and crawls faster to the room where Carmen ran. The ghost leaves the room because of Carmen, who let the door open (that wouldn’t even matter since the ghost can literally go through walls and doors) as she ran to the kitchen. She immediately comes out and throws a punch of salt at the ghost. The ghost screams in agony and moves around yelling: “It burns! It burns!”. Carmen can see the creature yelling and begging for help, and she feels kind of bad for doing this to the poor creature, but Vewolf tells her.

           “Now it is your chance. Run!”

           “But- What if my mom saw the creature?” asked Carmen to herself.

           “She is not able. She is completely human. Now, get your ass out of here. And take more salt with you.”

           Carmen walks to the kitchen, she takes the entire glass of salt, and she runs outside with it, leaving the ghost inside the house for at least eight minutes. The ghost continues to cry and begs for help, while Carmen's mother, who was in the bathroom this whole time, leaves it, and heads to her working room, Carmen's mother's, which is situated next to the bathroom.

           Outside, Carmen stops running after two minutes. She stops at a sign indicating the street's name, looks behind her, and sees nothing coming at her; not a human nor a ghost. Carmen breathed fast after the run she made. She is not a good runner, nor an average person, but she somehow managed to outrun that ghost.

           “Not bad.” says the Vewolf inside Carmen's mind. “Looks like you have got at the speed of mine faster than I thought.”

           “Wh-What do you mean?” asked Carmen loudly.

           “You are getting faster thanks to my genes and my ability to run at a high speed.”

           “Really? I-I don’t feel any change.” says Carmen to herself.

           “Are you sure? You ran frequently?”

           “No.”

           “Oh… So, this is a normal walk for us.”

           “You mean 27 mph is your average walk?”

           “No. My species average is at least 35 mph.”

           “Damn…”

           “Ha!” says someone from behind Carmen.

           Carmen turns around, and she sees the ghost. Not the ghost of the Cyclops that was chasing her, it is actually the Ghost of Brighton, Lucian, the spirit that is completely trapped in Brighton city.

           “Carmen!” said Lucian, levitating and approaching Carmen.

           “Who are you?!” yells Carmen.

           “I am on your team. My name is Lucian. But that’s not what is important. Are you alright?”

           “No. There is a Cyclops ghost chasing me. Can you deal with him?”

           “Leave it to me, lady.” says Lucian in a royal British accent. He levitates to Carmen's house.

           Carmen decides to go after Lucian because she might be learning something about his experience of handling ghosts or spirits.

           In the interior of the house, Carmen's mother is in her working room, with her headphones on and working on a new painting. She wears headphones which stops the noises from outside and help her concentrate on painting with classical music. And she will not hear the noises of the fighting inside her house, between the two ghosts.

           Lucian levitates and goes through the walls of the house, all prepared to face the ghost who disturbed Carmen, who took the door entrance. She looks at the Cyclops ghost, who had just finished screaming in agony after he got salt on his non-existent body.

           “Who are you?” asked the ghost angrily to Lucian.

           “I am the Ghost of Brighton, Lucian Wonderland Richard Tim’s The Eleventh.” says Lucian, slowly floating on that Cyclops with guts. “You do not belong here.”

           The Ghost of Brighton stabs the Cyclops ghost's chest with his bare right hand. The Cyclops ghost looks terrified at Lucian, but before she could say anything. Lucian takes out a green substance from the body of the Cyclops ghost. And in just a matter of seconds, the Cyclops ghost vanishes slowly, leaving that ghost looking distraught at Lucian. After the ghost's body completely vanished into thin air, Lucian looks at Carman and tells her.

           “Thanks for holding this creature down.”

           “N-No problem.” says Carman to Lucian, feeling a bit anxious because she was talking in front of a ghost.

           “Wait a moment.” says the ghost, surprised. “ Do you see me?”

           “Yes.”

           “…We have to go.” says Lucian, levitating out of the house. “We must go to the place.”

           “What place?” asks Carmen, walking after the ghost, and she locks the door behind her. Takes a spare key in case her Mother would leave the house while she is gone.

           “At your work base,” said Lucian to Carmen.

           And they walk to the secret base, which is situated very far from Carmen’s house.

0