First Operation
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

          A few moments later, in a room that looks like a surgeon's room at a hospital, the body of Carmen gets put on a metallic bed. Alexia and Kyle, the teenager who came earlier on the base, are tying Carmen's body to that table because they need to analyse the Vewolf state. They are worried that this creature might be trying something bad, like most creatures doing first when they become half-spirits-half-humans.

          In the first three minutes since Carmen has been put in this state, Alexia takes out a technological device, she puts it on the right wrist of Carmen, then she inserts a needle that connects a cable from that device to Carman's arm. After she has taken the good "injection", Alexia turns on the device on her wrist, and after a few seconds, it shows a monitor that reveals signals that her still are still green, indicating that both souls (of Carmen and Vewolf) are still intact and in a stable condition.

          "The device got implanted." said Alexia to Kyle, who looked, approaching the table with a bowl of what looked like to be worms. "Prepare the searchers."

          "Already prepared." responded Kyle, putting the bowl of the weird looking worms on the table next to Alexia. "Is it really necessary?"

          "Yes. We do not have much information about Vewolves."

          Alexia takes a worm from there, one that measures about four centimetres. She looks at the body of Carmen, she observes the girl is still breathing, and the monitor signal hasn't changed a bit. Alexia decides to approach Carmen's body. She puts that small worm inside Carmen's nose. It looks gross to most humans, but for these people, this is a necessity, in order to be sure, the state of the view there is stable. And this is the best way to do it, since using digitalization would only give not one hundred percentage percent of information.

          It takes about five minutes of wanting, and the worm-looking-monster leaves Carmen's nose. Alexia takes the worm from Carmen's face, she walks a few steps to a table situated on the other side of where Carmen is placed. She gets at that table, takes a capsule with the other hand, she inserts the worm-looking-creature in there, and closes the capsule because these things tend to free themselves. She also puts the worm into a cabinet on the wall, where other bottles are there.

          "The Searcher part is done. Now comes the blood drawing process. Kyle. Could you do it?"

          "Yes." responds Kyle to Alexia.

          "You know I have a bad habit when I get near blood."

          "I know," says Kyle, understanding Alexia's reason.

          Alexia leaves this room for a moment, while Kyle goes to a moving table, where the device was placed. He takes from there a metallic syringe. He looks at it to be sure it is the right one. After he checked it, he turned around and walked to Carmen's body. As soon as he got near the device, he looked at her arm, checking for a blue vein, but as he was searching for one, he found the green vein.

          Kyle feels amazed by this. A green vein. At that moment, this should've happened in almost three days, and right now it is the second day since Carmen has been infected with this unknown soul.

          Kyle decides to draw blood from that green vein into a small bottle that the medics from the real world are using to draw blood. After he draws the blood from the green vein and puts it in the specific capsule, he notices the liquid being green and having some dark objects in it. He puts that capsule somewhere safe, and he gets another capsule, to draw the blood from the blue vein of Carmen (her red one was not seen).

          After he finishes the operation, Kyle puts the two capsules into a sphere-looking object made by glass and advanced technology. He opens the capsule with green blood on it and throws all of it into that object. Then, he waits for at least two minutes for the advanced device to speak in English.

          "This is one hundred percentage blood that is identified on Werewolf creatures. To be specific, Vewolf Alpha's type."

          "Alpha's?" asks Kyle to himself. He looks at the bookshelves that contain at least fifty books that describe the species of all creatures identified in the second and first dimensions.

          He takes the book that contains the monsters with a V-letter. He opens and checks the contents. In a matter of a few seconds, he finds the Vewolf category, at page fifty-nine. He turns the pages, and as soon as he arrives at that page, he checks the details about Vewolves that are presented at the beginning, especially the Alpha's part, since it is the most important for him at the moment.

          "Vewolves have two different personalities," reads Kyle to himself. "And because of this, they are categorized into two different families. One of them is named Alpha's, a family which can be characterized as creatures with habits that are considered bad. They tend to attack humans, not to eat them, only to infect them with their bad genes. This family is very unpredictable. Only three experiments have been conducted so far. The chances for someone to survive this infection is moderate. Now the infected individual must be careful, because this type of Vewolf tends to arrange the body components in their favour and mess with their interiors."

          After a few more minutes of reading, Kyle closes the book. He looks over at the body of Carmen, being sure she is still in a stable state. He puts the book back in his place on the bookshelf, and goes to the sphere object where the small quantity of Vewolf's blood is sitting. Kyle takes the capsule he used to pour that blood into it, he stores the blood back on it, then he closes it and puts it in the interior of a box.

          Kyle decides to test the other type of blood, the normal one. After he dropped all of the human blood on the sphere object to analyse and give the result like earlier, Kyle goes to another table, takes a small clipboard with a pen on it and he writes down the data he got from the green blood of Vewolf. He writes everything in at least a minute, and after that, he notices the device giving a message, indicating the analysing has been done.

          "This is one hundred percentage blood that can be seen in Homo sapiens, creatures that dominate the first dimension. To be specific, female blood that belongs to an individual between the ages of fourteen and eighteen."

          "Good." says Kyle, taking the blood out of that sphere in the object, he stores it back in the same capsule, puts it in a box, the same where the blood of Vewolf was taken. He notes the details on the clipboard, and after that, he leaves the room, handing the document to Alexia.

          After a few moments, Alexia enters the room, followed by Kyle and by Lucian (he was reporting the attack Carmen had at her house). She goes to Carmen's body, checks the monitor and she is relieved to see Carmen is in a good state. She then looks over at Lucian and tells him.

          "Are you ready?"

          "Yes, responded Lucian in a serious manner. He floats closely to Carmen, and in just a moment, the ghost goes into the body of Carmen, possessing her to be precise at explaining what is happening right now inside her body.

          The ghost remains on her body for at least three minutes, and he leaves her body in a shocking way. The ghost felt fascinated after he left the body of Carmen. He looked at Kyle and Alexia, who were waiting for him. The ghost tells them.

          "The spirit of Vewolf is still inside her. He has already achieved the first step. Communication with the "victim" if we speak about the body of this girl."

          "Is the spirit not evil?" asks Kyle.

          "I cannot be certain. But he is an Alpha type, right?"

          Kyle shook his head in approval, since he was the only one who had done blood testing on Carmen.

          "We have to be careful," says Lucian. "If the spirit possessing her is an Alpha's, a creature like this is dangerous. Even if he is a spirit, only God knows how his body will react when the Host and the Spirit are able to transform."

          They look around them, all of them don't know what to say. They were still unsure if recruiting Carmen into their team was a good idea to begin with, but if the Navy, their leader, said he would let her in, they had to accept his terms.

          After two minutes, Alexia goes near Carmen's body, she uses a simple thermometer which was situated near the table, and puts it in her mouth. She needs to check the temperature of the body. After a few seconds, she looks at the results of the thermometer and shows 36.3 oC. It is a normal temperature for the human body.

          "She has got a normal body temperature. She is in a stable condition."

          " Check the retina," says Kyle, after he unfolded the right eye of Carmen, used the flashlight, and looked carefully at the brown eyes of Carmen. "She is fine."

          After a few more quick tests, the three Hunters take the devices from Carmen, untie her from the table and wait a few more minutes for her to awake, which would be in twenty minutes. Until that, Alexia remains in the room, while Kyle and the ghosts are leaving the room and going to the main room to analyse the current situation in their areas.

0