Chapter 9: Exploring
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cain was happy with the skills he received and his rank . After Stabilizing his body he tested all the skills on the large trees around , in all his skills the ones he found the most useful were :

--

Name : All sight

Description: Able to see in darkness or in light clearly , able to discern between areas of high temperature and low temperature .Similarly, for areas with high and low mana density.

Mastery : Peak {As mastery increases Host is able to see things more clearly}

--

Name: Mana Manipulation

Description : Easily able to control and channel mana in the host's body. Also helps to learn new mage skills more easily

Mastery : Peak

--

Name: Scale Armor

Description: The Host's skin transforms to scales to provide more protection and is able to stop any strike two ranks below it . Durability decreases when attacked with force around it's rank

Mastery: Intermediate {Cannot be increased}

--

Name: WarDemon's Roar

Description : A loud roar , that wakes anyone up and puts the enemy in a state of fear a little time for any enemy of any rank and the host acquirer's a boost in his strength

Mastery : Intermediate {Time of state of fear increases as mastery increases }

--

Name : Blood Venom

Description: Able to convert Blood into venom at will , Time taken to convert and potency depends on mastery

Mastery : Intermediate

--

These skills provided him utility the most , not directly increasing his attack power but increasing his accuracy . For the next week , Cain took it slow as he didn't want to overburden his body. Using his All Sight skill he searched for the Cores of the beasts in the forest throughout the week . After a week he had collected a total of 127 cores, of which 2 were A rank , 15 B Rank and rest of them were C and D rank cores.

Cain then used them to increase his mana capacity , due to his mana manipulation skill and Immortal Hell fire body he absorbed them within 3 days increasing his mana stat by 32 , with this he had broken through A rank . He then took 2 more days to relax and get accustomed to his new stats.

Cain would go and capture beasts and tested his strength against them as to control his strength as it was still new to him , which he couldn't master in 2 days . Disappointed he practiced the same routine for 3 more days . He was now able to control his strength easily now.

Cain was now prepared to move out of the forest , so he went to the outskirts of the forest to check for bandits to test his strength against. It wasn't that he liked to hide his abilities , but he needed to be strong or he would be killed by the other three primordials without even being able to resist.

After Cain Searched the outskirts for a long time around 8 to 10 days , he found a single path which connected to the three kingdoms . The other places were patrolled by guards and no routes were there. In this path only the place where people enter the kingdom had guards was at its entry point, So the other places was filled with bandits , As he saw the bandits , he didn't feel anything towards them no fear or more like no necessity to be aware of them . He felt like they were street dogs who run away if you look at them.

Cain then selected the bandits which had their camp furthest from the patrolling guards and closest to the forest . The selected had around 70 people which included humans and beastmen in their group.

Cain as he examined the camp from a distance from a distance didn't feel any threat from them , Cain wanted to hide his immortal body , so he had suppressed his skill and started to move towards the entrance of the camp.

The two guards looked at a distance where they could see a naked muscular man waking towards them , looking at a peculiar sight one of the guards shouted

" Hey!! We don't swing that way get lost or you'll get killed , Hahaha.. i mean look at him" pointing the other guard to look at him.

Suddenly that man flashed towards them in incredible speed and snapping the neck of the guard who was laughing and then asked the other guard " What is you're leader's name ? and where is he"

The other guard replied with a horrified expression "His name is Veygo , he is inside" as he finished his sentence his head was snapped and he fell on the ground "Thud..." .

As that man went inside the camp and shouted " Veygo !!! GET OUT HERE , NOW !!!"

Looking at this man all the bandits ran towards him with swords , axes ,hammers and some prepared their bows towards a man who was all alone . The man was Cain looking at them rushing towards him , he took his aim towards the archers any flashed forward using flash step Crushing the throat of those in his way as they fell to the ground . As soon as he reached the archers he broke the archer's nose before they could react by punching their face then by simultaneously grabbing their face he crushed it to the ground.

Looking at the man all the bandits were shocked , one of them shouted

"Who are you !! "

"Is that necessary , I'll only stop until anyone of us dies either all of you or me , so come" Cain said it to the bandits in a mocking tone with a sneer on his face.

Hearing this all the Bandits Rushed towards Cain , Cain started to face them all head on using only hand to hand combat and flash step . He ripped out throats , broke ribs , arms and faces of all the bandits . Though he didn't go unscathed , he was getting stab wounds and cuts all over his body due to the sheer number of people attacking him . As Cain was fighting the bandits , Veygo  came out of his cabin .

Seeing this sight Veygo  was enraged , he was a white panther beastmen . They had exceptional control and comparably high strength . Cain could feel his killing intent , as he turned towards him he saw Veygo  readying his hammer to jump on him in the middle of the fight . Then Cain use Paralysis Gaze on Veygo  . Veygo  was Paralyzed as he saw his crew members killed one by one , by the time he became free all of them were killed  by a single man with his hands only .

As Veygo saw that man dripping in blood , with stab wounds and cuts , he shouted

"YOU !! BASTARD !! YOU DIE TODAY!!!" and jumped towards Cain with his hammer , Cain doged  Veygo's attack using flash step then picked up  a sword on the ground , as his injuries started to heal and fire blazed on him Cain spoke with a sword in his hand

"Ok , fine come"

0