Chapter 12 : Zrervin The City of Trade
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cain then accompanied the group to move past the customs , the guards didn't check much as they  didn't want to offend Mr. Dustberg . Cain as the moved from the border towards the Kingdom spoke with a few porters and found out Martin Dustberg was a well known merchant having many businesses under his company ' Trader of Dustberg ' and it was famous throughout many kingdoms . Hearing this Cain was shocked then started to check his surrounding workers , where he found out 3 A Ranks and  4 B Ranks accompanying them disguised as common workers.

Cain also go to know they were going to Zrervin , a trading hub in  Wulfruric kingdom to establish a trading network in this kingdom . Cain contemplated a little but decided to move as a porter to Zrervin city as he would be protected by these strong people and even reach a place where he could start to grow his strength .

They travelled for two weeks straight , Cain was provided 200 bronze welks as daily pay with hard bread and milk three times a day for food . Cain made to do all the chores by the other workers as he was the last to join the travelling crew . Time to time Martin would call Cain near the carriage and speak to him on general topics such as what does Cain want to do in the future , where did he stay before , how was he living . For this Cain created a story that he was a orphan and after 20 he was kicked out of the orphanage to search and do jobs to live his own life . As the two weeks passed Martin made Cain his handyman and made him do all his chores.

After a few days of start of the journey Cain observed that there was another person in the carriage with the help of his All Sight skill , but choose to stay ignorant . As we reached Zrervin we could see a huge wall around the city with Large Gates every 500 meters , outside of these walls there was acres of cultivated land where crops were growing

As they entered Zrervin ,Cain could see shops as they passed by and vendors selling wares and items on the side of the road . He could see people bargaining , buying in bulk , selling . It was like a frenzy but was organized and not too crowded . There were blacksmith shops , libraries , Alchemy shops and shops which resembled malls . All of this was organized and nowhere too much crowding was there.

As they reached a large hotel which looked like a castle with 10 feet high Clean white walls surrounding the main building ,as people started to unload the items to the Hotel  , slowly he could see a large figure leave the carriage , it was none other than Martin.

Following a young woman around 20 - 25 years old got down from the carriage . She had clear white skin with a smooth curvy body and long silky obsidian black hair which extended till her waist. She had alluring emerald green eyes and she wore a black fur coat over her which signified her status . With a gentle voice but a irritated tone she spoke

"Father , We need to meet them now . I want to finish it soon let's take another carriage" Martin looking at her in a husky voice told

"Ok , Ok , Livia wait let me rest a little  . I'll tell some one to bring a carriage" Looking around Martin in a husky tone spoke

"Alex ! , Cain! come here and get me a carriage " , Cain looked at Alex as he was calling a carriage , Cain moved forward to pick up the necessary luggage they need for to move next.

Alex was the A rank Guard in hiding who was travelling in the group . Cain knew his name as he travelled in the same group as Alex for 2 weeks .Cain then moved towards Martin and spoke

"I've put the items you told necessary to the carriage you all will be able to leave now ." Martin looking at Cain with a little smile spoke

"You'll also accompany me , you told you want to be a adventurer right come with me ." Thinking reject this offer may do more harm than good Cain agreed an went with them.

---

After sometime they reached a different hotel , Alex was told to stay and guard the carriage while Cain lifted some bags and accompanied Martin and Livia as they moved into a hotel where strangely there were no other people with minimal staff . Both Martin and Livia then moved into a large room with a circular table as both Martin and Livia sat as though they were waiting for someone as Cain stood behind them.

After a few minutes Cain felt a very strong presence that of an Expert rank move towards him but without any hostile intent . Sensing this he suppressed his abilities as much as possible till he looked like a level of D rank.

He felt three other presences also approaching , a C rank , a B rank and an E rank . As they entered the room he saw 4 people . A handsome old man with an elegant black suit and silky ,smooth white hair , a large white mustache, white skin with a brownish tint and bluish black eyes , behind him followed a voluptuous young lady with clear white skin and dark black eyes , having tied long and snow white hair wearing a black dress with a white coat on it .

Next to them were a old lady with white hair tied to the back , a thin body with blue eyes wearing a black dress . She was the expert as Cain could see mana around her denser than anyone else he had seen , next to her was a handsome blonde young man with blue eyes wearing a clean white shirt and navy blue pants. Slowly all four seated.

Compared to these people Cain looked like a gutter rat with his tattered clothes and messy hair . To make it worse Cain hadn't took bath since he came to this world .He used to just burn of his dirt when he was in the forest ,when he joined the crew he forgot to take bath.

The old man looking looking at Cain spoke

"Martin who is this person ?"

"Oh , He's Cain I wanted to introduce him to Olivia as he wanted to join the adventurer's guild" hearing this all the four new members started to stare at him.

Cain started to sweat and it ran down from the side of his neck as he stared at Martin. Martin looking at Cain amusingly spoke

"This person here is  Robert Zrervin , the Duke of Zrervin in whose capital we are in now and that person is Olivia Livinion the vice-president of the adventurer association and the guild master of the adventurer guild in Zrervin" Martin then looked at Olivia and spoke

"So how is this person ? Olivia" Looking at Cain for several more minutes she spoke

"Go put in an application at the east side adventurer guild next week and take the test" Olivia spoke as she turned towards Martin. Martin smiled a little and then turned to Cain and spoke

"Give one of each packages to Robert and Olivia , then you can leave and wait with Alex" Hearing this Cain hurriedly kept both packages next to Robert and Olivia , then left the room.

After Cain left , the door of the room closed and a magic barrier formed around the group as they were sitting. Robert with a little smile on his face spoke

"I'm short on time , so let's make it quick . So ?" He looked at Martin

0