Chapter 003 : First Things First In The Morning, Part.1
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Womanly moans*

 

Hearing someone being sexually aroused, which can only be Mother Zenith and Father Paul doing their 'night play'.

 

I woke up from my slumber, at around dawn, since I feel my energy needing only a little more time to recharge fully. ' *Yawns*. They sure are youthful, unlike me who's doing it just to lull people into a false sense of security and later having them caught red-handed'

 

*Flap*

 

I got down from my bed and wipe my eyes from the dust that's collected near their corners, and walk to Rudeus' bed, only to notice that he's not there.

 

Prior to telling him a vague life experience of mine, I often get him up to escort me to the bathroom, playing pretend that I'm scared of ghosts, nightmares, and spiritual beings. 'Not anymore now that he knows of my state as a reincarnate, which I already suspected long ago'

 

*Creak*

 

Rudeus : "(whisper) Hehe, this'll do nicely~". I turn to my right, looking at Rudy who is peaking on the harmony our parents are having as of now, and I don't dare disturb his sessions.

 

I walk past him, which obviously got startled and almost make a sound out of his mouth, though I can only care a rat's ass about that since he's only doing himself a bad bunch of karma by trying to memorize the scene unfolding inside to his brains.

 

Trekking on, the path leads to downstairs and the room of both our parents and next is Lilia's, which might be annoyed from their ecstasy first thing in the morning.

The room closest to the way down is where Rudy got himself to, supposedly, learn Magic in secret by blending the book alongside the other 4 books, making it a total of 5 books that is considered to be a rare thing in this era, as ink print technology isn't exactly developed in the Middle-ages.

 

Finally, on ground level, I see that there are still some candles left sizzling, in which I turn my hands to them with modified Wind magic to be gushing only a little, enough to blow the lights off.

 

*Chirp-chirp*

 

Since there's no sound of chicken acting as our alarm, we rely on the sound of birds tweeting each other in the morning, which not much is flying since the weather isn't really suitable for one to fly up with the temperature still not being warm.

 

*Clack*

 

Opening the door and having it stay that way, I walk outside after wearing my footwear, with the plan to grab a certain object I've put near the gardens.

 

Walking towards the gardens, I inspect the boulder in which we've been training our Touki a.k.a. Battle Aura to have our own selves a clean cut through this thick rock. Of course, progress is made along the way, maybe an increase of a few centimeters, but we're still long behind Father Paul.

 

It has been a few days after, and to our surprise, Father Paul himself only got a hold of Touki at the age of 7, making us both more accomplished than we thought in the first place. I go past them, as they are not the thing I'm keeping out of here in the morning.

 

*Sizzle*

 

Since the sun isn't showing itself yet, I help myself with flicking a minor Fire magic to help shine through the place, searching for the very thing I'm looking for.

 

There's a glint near where the trees are, and that thing is a water pot in the shape of a circle made of clay. One of the many that Rudeus used as a container for the Water magic he practices for, however many times I don't notice him doing such thing.

 

I see down the hole, somehow having more water than what I added with Water magic last night for at least enough for me to hold the whole thing by my own to bring it to the kitchen, in which there's no question that if I were to touch the surface of this container, I'll wake my eyes fully opened from the freezing cold that's staying on the pot.

Me : "Here you are, oh sweet morning vapour within~"

 

I felt my shoulders being weighed by someone's hands.

Rudeus : "Morning Vapour?"

 

I shove them away as I dash away a few meters.

Me : "HA- *Sighs*… Jumping on someone in the morning isn't great for anyone'a heart, Rudy". I go back to see the insides of the pot's insides, checking if they got some bugs and dusts inside from the night.

 

He rolls his eyes around, as he tries to look at what's inside the hole.

Rudeus : "Yes, Ki~ng… So what's in this?". I gave way for him to see the content of the pot, and he tries to touch the pot. "Agh, It's Ice Cold! Why'd you leave this here, honestly?"

 

I try to lift the whole thing by myself, and it's pretty clear that the weight is halting the process of me to drink the insides of this thing.

Me : "Ngh! Well, help me bring it inside and grab our own selves a cup to drink it if you want to know that much"

 

He nods left and right after, and helps me at the other side of where I'm holding the container, trudging the wet grasses in the morning with the clouds still not clearing off to show the clean and blue sky.

Me : "Watch the stairs, Slow and Steady does it"

 

With him on the upper staircase, he and I put teamwork just to bring this up, as I hear the footsteps of someone coming out of the door.

 

*Clack*

 

The figure turns out to be Father Paul, and yes, he's sweating more than he does doing calisthenics.

Paul : "Ah, so there you are, you two! By the way, what's that you'r-"

 

Me : "Father, help us bring this to the table, and you'll soon know what's inside, OK?". Rudy and I are already freezing our hands from having our hands full to holding this thing, and knows that he can do it with ease, so what's there to lose from asking him to do the job for us.

 

We look at each other with a subtle yet visibly devious looks in our face, and hands it out to his hands after putting a poker face to our own.

Paul : "What The-?! It's-"

 

*Sizzles*

 

We both simultaneously warms ourselves with a bit of Combined magic, using both Fire and Wind magic to scatter heat to our hands.

Me : "Yes, Yes, just go and bring it to the table, Please~!"

 

He walks swaying, and it's pretty clear to us both that it's the result of his 'early exercise' with Mother Zenith, and Rudy puts on a perverted look in his eyes, and I just leave him alone in his mind on what he's imagining right now.

 

*Thud*

 

Paul : "So, mind explaining to me why is this supposed to be here?"

 

I go on and grab the little wooden cups for me and Rudy that matches our palms, and for Father Paul with the bigger-sized ones for him to hold with.

Me : "Can I ask Father again to pour them in the cups?"

 

He deliberately shows the confused expression on his face to me, and sighs before pouring them to all the cups.

 

I raise my cup to the front of my lips, and let the fluid gushing down to my throat.

 

*Gulp, Gulp, Gulp*

 

The dryness that has gathered in my mouth to the throat, and finally to the stomach is starting to relief itself after a cup of a cold natural drink and having me regain a bit of energy before we gather outside to warm up for the morning routines we three will be having an hour or so from now.

 

Me : "Fwaah! Nothing else does me good like morning vapor water! Second, Please!". I raise my cup to Father Paul alongside Rudy who is looking at each other as they look at their cups, and drinks with some hints of hesitation before letting the water drops.

 

Gulping down all of it in a few manners of seconds, they let out a 'dragon breath' with the surrounding cold fog making our view hazy.

Paul : " *Exhales*. This is something new. What is this, really?". He pours a second to his, and mine, and Rudy the last who just finished his.

 

Rudy stirs his for a few seconds before gulping it down again, with his face now relieved from the sleep.

Rudeus : "Hmm, so this is what they call by 'water vapor' "

 

I drink a sip of mine and clears my throat before I come up with the short version of making 'morning water vapor' and it's usage to our body.

Me : "Yup! You just put some water in some container in the night after checking that the weather is calm before sleeping, pray that nothing living goes in and out of it, and just drink it before the sun is high since it'll erase the cold refreshing feeling that only this kind of water have". I finish the cup and get on to it again, leaving them no chance to ask where I have acquired the ways to do this.

"I just followed the instruction from one of the books upstairs a few days ago after learning Water magic to try it out myself, and nothing is wrong with it"

 

Paul : "Uhuh… Sorry for this but, I'll be troubling you to do this everyday then, that alright with you two?".

 

Me and Rudeus : "Will Do / No Problem". I nod and Rudy follows half-energetically.

 

Paul : "Okay then, gather outside when I tell you kids to do so, alright?". He goes towards the door with both the wooden swords and his own sheathed in the back and hips. "I'll be in the stable looking after Matsukaze, so go and rest a little or whatever you two want to do right now before this"

 

*Clack*

 

He leaves us both to our own time in the dim light.

Me : "So… Want to try making Snowballs and Snowman?". I walk towards the exit again, leaving the pot there alongside all the cups.

 

He walks beside me as we approach the door, with me already having an idea of what we're going to do today.

Rudeus : "Ugh, what other kinds of freezing shenanigans you're planning, honestly?"

 

I open the door, embracing the cold, brazing wind that passes by us both and to the insides of the house.

Me : "Hehe~. That, my guy, Is A Secret~". I put my index to my lips, not wanting to let out what I've planned out for the day.

 

*Ker-chak*

 

. . .

1