DISCLAIMER and WARNING
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The property of Mushoku Tensei and the ongoing Six-faced World as a whole belongs to Rifujin-sensei and his publishing associates.

Whether it be the setting, the lore, the story, the characters, and others I can't describe in here.

 

There will be some explicit scenes of R-18 fan service scenes, maybe a lemon if you will.

Adult scenes, which will exists only countable by fingers, aren't going to be described in details, as I do not want the Readers to feel weirded out that I put in some effort to such scenes.

 

Power scaling, both OC MC, Eynor Greyrat and Rudeus Greyrat, the original MC, will be adept in both Magic and Swordsmanship with Mana (Magical Power) and Touki (Battle Aura) developed throughout the story little by little.

 

Story, things will change, ALOT. Some scenes maybe recognizable, but not by a long shot will most of them remain the same.

This will include the end of Volume 2 until 6 if you get to know the context.

The pacing might be too slow as of now, but I plan to speed it up after some point in the story.

Perspectives will change as to either give context or have a look on another one's head aside from Eynor and Rudeus.

 

Characters. There'll be many of the background mobs like Sylphy's parents who are only used as cameos is to be recognised as a person being, some of the only gripe I had about the original novel is that so much is left to be desired from characters in the background like them.

Both MTs (Mushoku Tensei) and my OCs that'll be fit in here appropriate to the setting and the likes will be met at times, but don't expect for it to fare all that well.

 

Do be wary about our MC, Eynor Greyrat, in the first early chapters, as you may be put off by his childish behavior and recklessness.

Sorry for this, really, but it's essential to have someone who doesn't really have their beliefs stand right with them to feel crushed and existentialism goes out of the window.

He used to be a spec-ops who threw away his human emotions aside from his comrades, so every Volume might include him Rediscovering Human Emotions.

 

Lastly, I don't know English well and is not fluent, also it doesn't help that I don't have anyone to help me better this globalized language, so expect many errors and mistakes being made on every piece of chapter released.

 

That's all, and I hope you all on the reading, A Great Trip.

1