Chapter 005 : And So Comes The Teacher! Part.4 (End)
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Point of View : Rudeus~

 

In a certain room, the beauties that I can't compare in this village is now currently gathered as they scrub each other's body.

 

*Laughter*

 

Sylphy :"(faint) Whoah, your skin is very good to touch, Miss Roxy!". I hear my beloved elf girl doing some bonding with our tutor.

 

Bea :"(faint) Yeah, and I thought you'd be more rough as you are a Demon". And her mother Bea is still what I consider as a beauty alongside her big boobs, so this makes me hopeful in Sylphy's growth in the future.

 

Roxy :"(faint) W-Wait, Sylphy! Ahaha, That tickles~!". Despite her saying that, she sounds like she's enjoying it, and their sound makes me feel I'm in cloud nine.

 

I myself are currently eavesdropping at the hole of the door of the storage room upstairs after the males of this house put the bath tubs inside. 'Zenith and Lilia's still the top dogs in my eyes, but still…'

 

My interest at listening at their conversation is now reduced as I am content with what I've heard these minutes, and I decide to walk on to our room and see what's he doing while waiting for the ladies.

 

*Clack*

 

As I made an enter of myself inside, I am greeted by the pleasing lights of the middle-ages candles across the room that is placed quite high for us to light them up.

 

Eyn's concentrating on doing Earthen magic at the table near our bed.

Eynor :"You done enjoying your time?". He continues to do his deed without looking at me.

 

I walk to him as I climb my bed and tries to see what's he doing just because.

Me :"Yeah, I did. So what're you making?"

 

*Whirring*

 

I observes how he is shaping elements from Earth as it is floating above his left hand as he shapes it with his right, like a sculptor does.

Eynor :"A pendant, more specifically a Charm"

 

Since that kind of accessories usually require some shape or inspiration, I got myself wondering what it might be.

Me :"How does it look like?"

 

There is sweats building up on his face, and I can't see my bed how his eyes is doing.

Eynor :"A Bullet, a certain caliber of a handgun"

 

As there are many acquaintances that is inside the house now, A Charm is quite the welcoming gift for such day it is today.

Me :"Who're you making it for?"

 

*Whoosh*

 

The process is done, as he flicks it up and catches it, before looking at me with his mysterious persona again.

Eynor :"That my guy, Is A Secret~"

 

As I got myself an impact of Sylphy interrupting my session with Eyn breaking the ice, I am about to force my hands into his.

Me :"*Sigh*. Here we go again, like it's not fair, man! You exposed what I've been makin-"

 

*Creak*

 

The door which I purposefully left open is now showing Sylphy already in her clothes.

Sylphy :"Eyn, Rudy! The bath's ready!"

 

Bea :"Sylphy! You can't just come in to your friend's room!". Then comes out Laws' wife in her clothes similar to their introduction. "Come, let us go and help downstairs"

 

Sylphy :"OK~!". They wave at us before going out of sight.

 

And there comes Roxy, with her attractively white skin waving at us with her already in her clothes just like the others.

Me :"… I feel itchy now"

 

*Thud*

 

My brother drops from his seat as he stretches his body from the fatigue of sitting in one place for a long period of time.

Eynor :"Ngh~. I'll call for Father and Mister Laws to help us dump the waters". He approaches the candles as he's making the room only dimly lit from outside the door.

 

Me :"Eh~? We'll have to make the water again~!". As he exits the room, I reach out to close the door on our way out.

 

*Clack*

 

We had ourselves some scrubbing done to our body in the evening, and does some of our own skinship bonding, as I was with Paul and Eyn with Laws.

 

. . .

. . .

. . .

 

Downstairs, after changing and tiding our looks because I feel like it to make sure Roxy gets a good impression of mr as a well-behaved partner candidate, we all sit at our own seat by the dining table.

 

Eyn and I are side by side just waiting for the atmosphere to calm down, as Paul raises his cup to us all.

Paul :"Let us hold a welcoming party for our guest of honor from now on, Roxy Migurdia!". And with his short speech, almost everyone tucked their cup of drink in gratitude of Roxy's arrival.

 

*Clapping*

 

It is an occasion that I've been left out fot a long time, A Party.

We all asked Roxy some questions regarding the world outside, what's the Demon race like and if they're any different from the Human race, about the struggles she had going here, and others that just speaks Adventure.

The adults are discussing over things like what kind of future us childs will be given the options to choose for, on whether it's okay for us to be Adventurers or not, and if it's fine for us to leave the country to search on our own interest in life.

Us kids are having topics of playing and fun in general, like if we can show Sylphy how to make a Snowman, if we can now cut rocks with our current prowess in Touki, and where should we go to play outside of our house and hers.

 

*Chatter*

 

The dining table is lively with Sylphy's parents here to join us on the night, and the foods are quite extravagant compared to how we usually does with just bread, soups, meats and vegetables in their own plates.

 

Roxy is now brightening up herself to us all, and that just makes her more lovely in my eyes.

 

Still, I just wonder whether these peaceful days will last, like what if somehow people recognize that we twins are Reincarnates of another world or if War against the Monsters is just around the corner and we are just trying our best to train ourselves to not be dead when the time comes for defending ourselves.

 

Paul :"Eyn? What's wrong, buddy?". Paul snapped me from my mind as I look at what made him interested.

 

Eyn is going to the exit, possibly feeling tired from all the talk after minutes eating and chatting with everyone here.

Eynor :"Just want to take some fresh air, Father". Paul waves his hand for the clearance, and he goes out by himself for whatever reason.

 

*Clack*

 

Him walking out of here, affects me as I'm quite full by myself.

Me :"I'm going to be with him, Father"

 

He nods flamboyantly as I drop from my seat and continues to eat his share.

Paul :"Don't take too long, you two"

 

Me :"Will do, Father". As I said that, I see that the door isn't closed tightly, and swings it a little before closing it.

 

*Ker-chak*

 

The cold air sends shivers to my skin through and through, before I then got used to it seconds after.

 

Now in front of the wooden handrail, I turn to my left to see Eyn just sitting down the stairs, looking into the distance with the clouds clear and the night sky's beaming with many sparkles of stars and the moon shining over us.

 

I decide to take a seat just besides him, occupying the empty space for me to accompany him.

Eynor :"Marvelous, is it not?". I figure that he is reminiscing about the past whenever he goes to a secluded spot away from the loud noises.

 

As I stare at the natural beauty of the universe and the planet I'm inhabiting in silence, I still am baffled from how different this scenery looks compared to the medias in animes and movies and games that I often played in my room.

Me :"… Do you miss your friends?"

 

Eynor :"*Sighs*. Very much, yeah". He stands up as he walks in front of me before halting shortly with his back to me. "Even with all these people we've been getting to know throughout the weeks, I still long to be with them again…". He throws his anonymous Earthen made object back and forth that sounds like it is made of hard metal, as he shows his left side to me, looking as if he is still contemplating whether to let go or not.

"And that's why I've been making something that'd make me not forget about them"

 

He flicks his thing to me, and I reflexively catches it as I ambiguously guess the shape of this pendant he made despite the darkness making it hard for me to see what this is.

It has little chains as to hold it in place, and in the middle of it, is the Bullet that I recall to have made the dent in the wall when Eyn first fired his Rock Bullet, literally.

Me :"This can be sold for at least 10K yen (100+ $), so what gives?"

 

He scratches his neck as he closes in on me, before putting his hand at my shoulder and we are facing toe to toe.

Eynor :"If you were to ask me that, well… I want for You to keep it"

 

As he walks past me, I wear it by impulse and feel the cold sensation of the air gathered in the pendant.

Me :"Hmm… Passing over the memories or something?"

 

He rest his hands at the handrail, and gives me a sincere happiness that he hasn't shown to me for like, ever.

Eynor :"That, and as thank for being my brother"

 

Hearing the word Brother being mentioned again, with my past of leering off my siblings and distancing myself from them after an incident from high school, I am starting to change my mind on whether I want a sister or a brother when the Greyrat couples inside is willing to.

Me :"Heh, I suppose having a brother, isn't that bad after all"

 

Eynor :"Man, I'm glad having blood-related family in the first place, and let me tell you this". He approaches me with a burden over his back as he point his finger at my chest. "Savor these memories, whenever you are able to"

 

I got myself a word of advice from some wise guy, but since he used to operate from the underworld of crime, I now know that he must've been feeling numb with many lies and painful sensation in the back of his head.

Me :"Then Let's Savor Them Together". I hold my right fist onto him, waiting for when he picks up what I am hinting at.

 

He is a bit surprised with his smile gaining back his face.

Eynor :"*Giggle*. Yeah, Together". He then clenches his right hand, and we have our own selves a fistbump.

 

It takes some minutes before we go back inside, what with us discussing over what we both will do when we get outside the village, but is ultimately stopped with Paul telling us to come inside.

 

One thing I don't want for Eynor to know is that, I appreciate him being himself whenever he's with me, as that in itself is a sign of a true brother to me.

 

. . .

1