Chp.1 Higashi Island
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

East Blue, Higashi(East) Island it is also called as the Little East because of its shape which looks a lot like the East Blue, also it is located in the east, it is a beautiful island with a lot of beautiful scenery with small town littering the mountainsides making it a magical experience for those who like a little adventure and still be in the safe hand of the Marine, who has made a their base in Higashi's Main Port City, Tradeham port.

it is one of the most important ports in the east where many sea merchants and bounty hunters come and go from here, making it a bustling port.

in front of the 93rd Marnie base, a man came out of it, he had green hair and three swords on his waist, he looked a little starved and tired, the swordsmen looked around thinking about what to do now.

This man is Zoro. He just arrived here and after stepping on the land he immediately went to the marine base to hand in the captured pirate and get their bounty.

'Now where is the bar' Zoro thought, he looked around the market and asked some of the folk who live here and they were a little surprised that he wanted to go to the bar this early in the morning but they pointed him in its direction anyway.

He ignored their looks and walked away; his food and beer supplies finished 4 days ago; While in the sea, he had supplies for 1 week and a half before he sailed, and the journey should have lasted for 5 days. but on the first day on the sea, he lost his way because of a storm, and had to spend more than 3 weeks out there, until he found a kind pirate crew(sarcasm) that showed him the way here.

He walked a little toward the direction of the port until he arrived at one of the many bars/inns in this town, he went and opened the door and looked around, he found that the bar was a little empty with only 3 or 4 people, if you count the bar owner, and the other 3 looked like bounty hunters.

"Welcome sir, what would you like?" The owner raised his head and looked at the door, where he saw a man walk in while he was serving the 3 bounty hunters some drinks.

"Give me the best sake or beer you have! and some food," Zoro said while walking towards the table in the corner, it gave him the best view of everyone in the bar.

"Is that all sir?" After the bar owner finished serving the three men, he came toward Zoro's table. Zoro replied with a nod; the owner then went back to the kitchen.

'The money I got will only last for a maximum of 3-week' Zoro thought, today he checked for the biggest bounty in this area, which is the 7 million bounty for 'Suffolk Godfrey The Cold Hearted' the captain of the ghost pirates.

'It will be hard to find the Ghost Pirates; the last time they were spotted was 5 days ago when they attacked Kinoko(Mushroom) Island and left no clue where they might be heading to… If I arrived a little earlier, I might have been able to capture them, but now there is no clue where they might be, the marine thinks they will attack again after 2 to 3 weeks, but they don't know which Island will be attacked? It will be difficult to find them… it will depend on luck..' Zoro thought.

So… he might need to go back to the marine base tomorrow and check for pirates with lower bounty or where they are frequently seen.

"Here is your order, sir" While Zoro was thinking about what to do, the owner came up with his order and placed them on the table.

"Thank you" Zoro raised his head and thanked him with a smile on his face.

"No problem sir, if you need anything, just call me, and before I forget are you going to book a room with us, sir…" the owner replied.

"Zoro, just call me Zoro and yes, I will rest here tonight," Zoro told the owner.

"Okay, which room would yo-" the owner nodded his head, and when he was about to tell him the price of a room, he got interrupted.

"Just give me any room that is clean and has a comfortable bed in it," Zoro said while taking out 10,000 berries, he then gave it to the owner.

"if you say so, sir Zoro, The room will be on the 3rd floor and the room number is 32. and if you need anything call me Mr. Zoro and enjoy your day" he then happily took the money and gave Zoro the key to the room and left.

_________________________

So like that Zoro spends his time in the bar, relaxing after his long journey, and when the sun started to set down/in the evening, more and more people started to come to the bar.

They're some who finished their work or some who just arrived on the island or the bounty hunter who were celebrating their successful hunt, and many more who came here to enjoy their time or catch ups with each other, making the place bustling with life, and full of wonderful noise of laughter, talking and shouting.

There was a table near Zoro that was full of people who frequently came to this bar, talking about everything they heard or seen happen in this town.

They were talking about some inside jokes they had and laughing about it when a guy came toward them and said"Hey guys! You would not believe what I saw just now?"

One of them looks at him and asks "what is it, Ivan?"

"Th!.. The!!! THE GHOST PIRATE GOT CAPTURED!!!" Ivan took some deep breaths and then he yelled; he came running here from the port when he heard the news.

"…" which shocked everyone in the bar, many were scared of the ghost pirate be it sea merchants, town folk, or even some of the bounty hunters and marines, the ghost pirate are know as a merciless and cold-hearted crew, they plagued and massacred many islands, and one of them even had marine base leaving no survivors in their path.

They do not care if you are a king or a noble, and if you are young or old, even their rival pirates are not spared from them,

They didn't have a high bounty because they are smart and realized that as long they targeted islands or countries that are not part of the world government, they would not get bounties or marine on them, with only one exception when they raided the 96 marine base to rescue their leader.

"wh.. What!! impossible!!"

"Hahahahah at last they got captured!!!"

"I told you that god doesn't let evil win for long hahaha!"

"At last the nightmare his endded!"

"Hahaha Finally!!! Finally.. sob.. sob.. they finally got killed…"

"Sob… MOTHER! Sob… you WILL FINALLY REST IN PEACE AHHH!!"

"Wh!! Who did it…. Who captured them!!"

"Yeah, who captured them, and are they still in the port?"

"Let's go and see!!!"

"Beer on me today Hahaha!!!!"

"hahaha hooray!!"

Many started to shout in happiness while some of them started to cry in enjoy and sadness when they processed the information.

And then some started to celebrate, while some of them were finally able to mourn for their dead family members and friends who died under the hands of the Ghost Pirate.

They were also many who wanted to know more… Who was the one who finally killed these vile pirates and avenged their people, So many ran to the Tradeham port.

The entire town was bustling with joy as children went out to play and their parents danced while some of them shouted to the sky, with some people lighting fireworks to celebrate the occasion.

"So who is it, Ivan tells us" while in the bar many people crowded around Ivan wanting to know more.

"I'm sorry. I don't know much. I saw them walking toward the marine base with a head of Suffolk Godfrey on a stick, and I immediately ran here to tell you guys" Ivan smiled awkwardly and rubbing his head.

"What?"

"Stop playing with us!"

"Give him a break men, you heard what he said; he ran here to tell us what is happening there" When the crowd around him started complaining, one of Ivan's friends stood up to defend him.

"Then don't you even know anything about them? their looks? Who is their captain? Anything"

"What I know is that they are led by a tanned man, he is tall and very muscular, and they didn't look like they have many group members, at least 15 to 20" Ivan quickly told them everything he knew.

"I see… thanks kid" one of them said, thanking Ivan.

"Okay, then let's head to the port; there might be somebody who knows more"

"Yeah let go"

"I just wasted my time here," while some thanked Ivan, others did not and were still rude.

"When you guys come back, tell us everything!!"

"Sure, sure"

The crowd around Ivan started dispersing, with many of them planning to go to the port, and check what had happened, while some of them went back to drinking.

'Looks like I'm truly late… I guess tomorrow I will really need to go to the marine…' zoro thought while smirking at his luck.

Zoro heard what they where talking about and got a little interested in this tanned men who defeated the ghosts pirates, Its the first time he has heard about him, there are not that many bounty hunters in the east blue, who are able to capture or kill a pirate above the 3 million, usually they are well known, and that is for 3 million… not 7 million… the one that could defeat them, can be counted in one hand…

'interesting, it looks like we have a new member now.' While Zoro was thinking about this new bounty hunter, he didn't see the two men who entered the bar. They looked like they were searching for something or somebody.

The two men looked around until their eyes fell on the corner where the green head was sitting, their eyes lit up, they looked like they recognized him, they looked at each other and nodded.

Afterward one of them went and ordered a drink and sat near the swordsmen keeping an eye on him while the other one walked out of the bar.

He then started to run as fast as he could toward the dock until he arrived there, while breathing heavily, he stopped for a little bit to catch his breath and then walked toward a big ship that had B.W written on it.

 

Hello everyone, RaiDking here, this story originally was upload in webnovel and I'm the same author if you want to read the next chapter it is in webnovel

ok peace out:)

0