Prologue: The Beginning
122 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: The Beginning

Well this is awful. First my Ex decided to break things off with me saying that she realized she was never attracter to girls in the first place and then I die. In all reality Death shouldn't come at a surprise I've been jaywalking for years even along busy streets. No one told me death would be so weird though. A floating disembodied soul traveling through what seems  like a long river of souls with no destination in sight. Really death is a good way to forget heartbreak I almost can't remember how she tore it in two! Fuck I remembered. Now I can't think of anything else. I need some outside stimulus outside of  these silent souls.

Actually.... Why are they silent. I can talk so why can't they? Oh! Outside stimulus is here. Some weird looking people in robes standing by this not river. They are looking for? Oh! I see. They picked up a soul like me it's screaming aaaaand now it's being taken away. So... be normal. or whatever normal looks like here in this god forsaken place. 

The Robed people walked past. The reality of the situation settling in as they do I really am dead. This isn't some elaborate intricate dream. She really did do that.

 Well that part can be ignored for now. Is there an end to the river? Hell? Heaven? I should have gone to church like my mother demanded. 

How to avoid the afterlife police. I liked reading a lot when I was free but even then I don't think there was a book helpful to the situation. Do I just wait? What happened to the other soul like me? And if I wait what happens to the souls here in the not river. 

~Ding Host Detected. Host Dead~

Thank you I didn't notice....


~Host stupid confirming from admin if Host should be extracted~

Excuse me? First of all learn sarcasm dumb disembodied voice. Second of all What host? What are you? Where do you come from? Why does this sound like the plot of a bad novel?

~Host confirmed. Extraction underway. Prepare~

Hey! Answer my Questions stupid voice.

~Listen, shut up. Keep quiet while I drag you out of the the river of reincarnation. I'm already having a hard time skirting around the rules here so that you have a head start so be grateful. Why did Etar think this script was good... sigh~

A bright light floods my vision as the river starts to shake. Some souls spilling over the side as the robed weirdos start chasing after them. afterwards a force grabs me as I shuttle away from the not river at impossible speeds smashing into a bright spot in the not sky. Everything goes dark.

6