Succubus Chapter 03: Mothered Succubi Deserve Love Too 💖💖💖💖💖[Image]
965 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Goddammit, Flora! Mesmerei sure knows how to work someone up!”

“Mmfgh!”

Flora broke free of my grip and gasped for air. This young woman was on her knees and panting hard as she looked up at me. I clutched her head and guided her back to my dick. She accepted it eagerly and let her tongue flicker along its length.

I sat on my bed leaned against the wall and watched her go at it while my thoughts went to Mesmerei.

“Does Mesmerei even know how talented you are? Probably not.” I pressed her head against my groin a little harder. “Hey, put in as much effort as you can, Flora. Whatever you put in, I’ll return tenfold.”

I gripped her hair tighter, and she moaned. I thrust my hips forward, and she sucked harder.

“Mmm!” she hummed, the vibrations of her mouth tickling me.

Then my cock twitched inside her mouth. I held her head against me, reaching into the deepest part of her throat and released this appetizer into her.

“Bwah!” she exclaimed as she pulled away and gasped for hair. The ravenous minx had swallowed everything without complaint. She looked at me with dreamy eyes. Then they went wide.

I reached down and took her ass in my hand. I squeezed it and pulled it up until her ass was against my pelvis. She gasped. I shoved my fingers into her pussy, maneuvering around her underwear and she whimpered. I pushed my fingers in deeper and she moaned.

“Now that we got the easy one out of the way—“

“M-Melio! More! More!”

“Yeah, yeah.”

I smacked her ass and felt her crevice clench like a maw. My other hand felt around her body. I felt up her ass, her thighs, her abdomen, her breast—all of it.

“You’re wearing some naughty stuff there, Flora.”

She just kept on belting out those moans of hers.

I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed her roughly. Her reaction inspiring me, I threw her onto the bed and onto her back.

I climbed atop her and pressed my hips against hers. I kissed her lips and ran my hands through her hair. She was all mine now.

“Tell me how you feel,” I said.

“Like...like a woman.”

“What kind of woman?”

“A desired woman.”

I kneeled on the bed and smirked at her. “[Come into my hand, oh impossible spectral rapier. Hold on tight and tear down the veil of illusion between soul and body. In this place, that is all I ask of you. I want to know what is the meaning of my life. I want to know the secrets hidden in the shadows, the truth of the world. That is why I call you, the Spectral Weapon.]”

My spectral weapon, a translucent blue and wispy rapier appeared in my hands, the spell’s verbal components completed. She gulped when she saw it. With a flick, I tore through her dress. With my free hand, I pulled the cloth off her breast and revealed the mounds with pink accents. I rested my hand on them.

“What do you want?”

“Fondle them!”

“They are so soft and full. And they taste good, as I recall. Do you want to see me place my lips on these? Can you imagine my mouth sucking on these succulent fruits? Do you want to see me squeeze them together and make them tremble?“

“I do!” she cried.

I squeezed her breast once and watched as she moaned and writhed. Then, I stopped. Her eyes snapped up to mine, and her lips parted—but she knew better than to speak out. I leaned away. As I did so, her legs lifted her hips up.

“You know how I like to lick these, don’t you, Flora?”

She nodded.

“You know what I’m about to do with this rapier, right?”

“Yes,” she squeaked.

I grinned. Then I stabbed straight into her nipple with the rapier. She convulsed immediately, tears filling her eyes. She tried to hold it in but she let it out—the most heavenly moan.

“[The force of my personality comes down. I have built up my own wall of defenses. Now, I am here before you with a single blade. There is nothing you can do before it. Hold Person.]”

Flora’s eyes widened as she struggled against my spell’s force. The best she could do was raise her hips and moan. I moved around the rapier—

“Don’t move it!”

—and enjoyed the sight of her convulsing. My spectral weapon was a little special in that I spent some time figuring out some non-lethal applications to it. Now, I could mess with the energy pathways in the body and make some spots more sensitive than they would be. Call it some secret Bardic Knowledge I learned from some gurus in the east. Unfortunately, there was a level of diminishing returns. Do it for too long and it would lose its bite because the body would adjust to the changes and regulate itself.

I pulled it out and then placed the spectral blade on her tongue. “Let’s see... What should we do with you tonight... Take off your robes, but keep the underwear on.”

She worked quickly until she was sitting on the bed with nothing covering her chest and just a black thong, a garter belt and stockings covering her lower body.

“Wings out, Flora.”

She nodded and two black, feathery wings sprouted from her lower back. Two small horns grew out of her head too.

Spoiler

yXj2w1xl.jpg

[collapse]

She looked good, kneeling like that. I took her head and invaded her mouth with my dick. She was surprised, but she got the picture and vigorously moved. I pulled it out and pushed her back to the bed. I flipped her over without a word and lined her ass up with my crotch.

“Spread your ass cheeks apart,” I commanded.

Flora looked a bit nervous about it, so I pulled her up by the hair and bit her neck. She moaned into the wall as I pressed the tip of my shaft to her entrance. Then, I pushed forward.

“Ohhh, yes! Melio! Yes! Please! Ahh! It’s so good!”

The flesh closed around me. My cock slid inside Flora‘s pussy. I couldn‘t help but feel as if I would break her. Flora screamed loudly, which was muffled due to me placing my hand over her mouth to stifle the noise. Her wings were flapping as a black tail grew out and flailed around.

I held Flora‘s head down against the pillow, my hand still on her mouth, as I continued to thrust deeper into her. Flora moaned and cried, her legs shaking. Her pussy tightened around me—so tightly I thought I might snap.

“So out-of-this-world beautiful.” I groaned, having the time of my life.

“Mmfgh...”

Flora was panting now, moaning with every thrust.

“Mmfgh, mmffgh!“

I released her mouth and grabbed her by the horns, forcing her head up. As I thrust, I teased. “Gonna belt it out and let Mesmerei hear?”

Spoiler

QLUJHskl.jpg

[collapse]

“Noooo!”

I thrust harder, and she bucked with the same tempo. Flora’s wings spread to either side, the tips brushing against my face. I pulled out and thrust deep inside as fast as I could. She screamed, but I didn’t care. I was worked up. I wanted to ravish her like a barbarian. I wanted to take her down.

I grabbed her by her hips and slammed myself into her. Flora screamed again and thrashed with wild abandon. I pulled out and plunged in without any rhythm.

“Oh Melio—ohhhhhhh! Mmph!! Mmm—mmfff!!!”

Her voice was breathless—she was panting and crying. Her hips jerked.

“That’s it, fledgling succubus! Chase that pleasure. Show me what you look like.”

With each thrust and withdrawal, Flora’s wings shook, and her ass trembled. I grabbed one of her wings and pinned it in place. With my other hand, I held her head down again and watched as an aura of red light surrounded her body.

“You’re so lovely, even after all you’ve done for me. I can’t believe I got you so worked up. I’m a lucky bard, Flora, getting to see this. The Heat of a Mothered Succubus. How many of us get to see a succubus of the Dungeon Moons so perfectly rendered and ready for our enjoyment?”

'Heat' was the best surprise I had learned about. It was a state humans could provoke in people from the Dungeon Moons. Even Flora, who wasn't entirely from the Dungeon Moons was affected by the state. This state, as far as I could see, made succubi super horny and made that aura appear.

“Y-yes! Please Melio! More! More! Make me yours!” she cried, her sense leaving her as the red light coalesced into streaks that whipped at me.

Each streak sent tingles into my body, enhancing the experience. I grabbed her hips and forced her up. Flora’s arms flailed around as I pounded her. Her wings extended a little further, then retracted.

When I slowed my pace and pulled out, Flora’s eyes went wide and she quickly looked up at me. She moved quickly, turned around reached up and gripped my wrist. Then she squeezed the shaft and pumped my shaft with her hand.

I felt a burst of pleasure shoot through me as I stared at her. I looked away from the lewd handjob to see my shaft standing erect from her grasp. Flora licked her lips and smiled. Her other hand grabbed my balls, pulling and massaging them.

I raised a brow. “You’re so ready for me, aren’t you?”

She nodded.

I shoved my dick into her mouth and let it loose in there. She gulped it down, in sheer ecstasy as the red light began to dissipate.

 

Image work well enough?

Anyway, have a good weekend!

10