Chapter 2: Our Stupid Plan
991 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun sets, and I finish preparing all of the ingredients without even feeling tired, courtesy of the magical energy that I've absorbed. But Sis notices I'm doing better than usual and gives me a concerned look.

"I'm fine. I'm keeping it out of my balls," I whisper at her and grin, though she likely can't see it from behind my mask.

She glances at the pair in question, though they're hidden under the apron, and her tail stiffens up, for some reason, but I guess she's worried about me suddenly becoming all rapey again.

"You two okay?" Mom's voice suddenly comes from beside us. Her steps are awfully quiet, but maybe I'm just distracted today.

"She just had an ant crawl up her pussy," I cheekily lie, and she gives me a glare while Mom just silently raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"Shut the fuck up," Sis hisses, baring her fangs, but she can't tell the truth, so she's forced to accept my lie.

"I'll… start my singing," Mom declares absentmindedly and quickly leaves us alone. She always gets awkward when we're being lewd, but she never scolded me when I peeped on her, so I don't know why she's running away.

"You really need to fuck," I hear Margit's voice from behind me, and we turn to see her smirking at us. She's a thin and rather tall (for a human) waitress with long brown hair that she always keeps tied up in a bun, and a pretty face that she uses to get lots of tips and tips from the customers.

And she's my second favorite one to peep, only losing to Mom.

"You up for it?" I huskily reply, my tail waving in excitement. She never really shot down my flirting, so I'm always bold with her.

"You'll give him a disease," Elina hisses at her before she can even react.

So Margit rolls her eyes and slaps back, "Then fuck him yourself." She always had a sharp tongue, but she's not one to banter, so she immediately leaves us alone.

And I simply glare at Elina. If she ain't gonna help me out, then at least she shouldn't get in the way.

"Not like this…" Sis whispers quietly and pouts, her tail dropping down as she withers under my glare. Honestly, she looks so cute like this that it's really hard to stay angry at her, but I still feel a bit frustrated at her mean words.

"Apologize to Margit later," I grumble, then sigh and return to work.

 

We hear a guitar being strummed, the sound amplified by magic, so I stop my work and try to focus my magicsight towards it just to try to decipher how that enchantment works, and so does the rest of the kitchen, except that they're stopping because they want to listen.

Mom is sat down on her chair, looking stunning as usual in her pretty white toga. It might be a bit chilly for a human to wear such light clothing, but the inside of the inn is usually warm, and her clothes get the attention of every patron within eyesight.

She has white hair and a pale skin, which is very striking in this city of dull and brown-haired people. But it's her face and body that causes the most effect on my cock. She's perfectly balanced, not too big, not too thin, not too tall, not too thick, and with a face that you can stare all day long at, which fits exactly how (some) angels are described, so it makes sense to believe she has angel genes.

Then she starts to sing, and I forget about what I was thinking.

 

"♪ Across the evening sky, all the birds are leaving. ♪"

"♪ But how can they know it's time for them to go? ♪"

"♪ Before the winter fire, I'll still be dreaming. ♪"

"♪ I have no thought of time. ♪"

"♪ For who knows where the time goes? ♪"

"♪ Who knows where the time goes…? ♪"

"♪ Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leaving. ♪"

"♪ Ah, but then you know it's time for them to go. ♪"

"♪ But I will still be here, I have no thought of leaving. ♪"

"♪ I do not count the time. ♪"

"♪ For who knows where the time goes? ♪"

"♪ Who knows where the time goes…? ♪"

 

That's a Mom Classic, a pretty and a bit melancholic song that makes you wistful. I have no idea what I just said means, but it sounded right. I also don't understand the lyrics of Mom's songs, but I'm just a crude tiger. The women like Mom's songs, and the men like her voice, so everything is fine the way it is.

But we can't listen to more than one song because we still have work to do, and we continue cooking well into the night until the patrons have finished their dinner, then gotten drunk enough that they have to be kicked out of the restaurant area. I'm the biggest here, so I get the job of dragging them away by the scruff of their neck like ugly kittens.

Then it's finally time for a bath. We have a magical boiler (that I'm not allowed to get near to), and the innkeeper allows us to heat enough water for us to soak in, but the baths are separated by gender, so I haven't been able to join the women ever since I've gotten a boner in front of them a few years ago.

I still occasionally peep on them, so I got a good view of all of the waitresses' bodies, and everyone agrees with me when I say that Mom's the best with Elina's at a close second. But while having such a hot family is nice, it's truly torture since I'm not getting any pussy.

"No boners in the water, please," Huba whines at me. He's a chaste human who would jump off the wall if the priests said so.

"You guys also get boners when we talk about the waitresses," I whine back.

He makes a grimace as he looks at my red club. "But your cock leaks a lot of juice, man. It's fucking disgusting."

"Makes real easy to enter a woman even if she's not wet," Emil remarks with a smirk. He's an orange Labrador dog beastman and basically the inverse of Huba.

"Please, I don't want to talk about sex with you guys," the boring man in question begs.

"Fought with the wife?" Emil teases.

And the men start their banter as we soak in the hot water.

 

After a bath, we kick out whatever drunk patron is left, then everyone eats a late dinner at the restaurant. Margit keeps sending me glances while Elina looks a bit sour, but Sis' gloomy mood keeps me from flirting with the human waitress.

Does Sis really want me…? I mean… today happened, but it isn't like her to be so shy…

Sis wins over Margit hands down, so I'm going to bet Sis wants to fuck me.

I smile apologetically at Margit and shake my head, and the pretty waitress puffs her cheeks at me, so I point to Sis with my tail, and she seems to give up, for now.

The Scriptures of Love say, "Be kind and firm when rejecting someone. They deserve your respect." The school priest was really embarrassed when he had to explain that one. But I know that I should be sympathetic to her because it hurts to be rejected, and I've experienced this first-hand when Mom rejected me.

 

Once we finish eating, I leave the inn along with Mom and Sis, and we go back home together.

But then Sis starts sulking.

"You should've gone to her," she suddenly whispers to me with a pout, her tail still a bit low.

"I don't want to make you jealous," I whisper back with a smirk.

"Hmph," she huffs and looks away, pouting harder, but her tail shows her real emotions as it waves happily.

Yeah, she wants my spiky D.

Our home is small but cozy. We only come here to sleep, so there's no need for it to be big. We have a few books, some clothes (though I never wear any of mine), and spell tools for daily living, so we've managed to save up a good amount of money so far.

The only thing we need is a good bed, and as soon as we come home, the three of us go straight towards the haven of softness and comfort, then we attempt to enter the Dream Realm.

 

We wake up early to make breakfast for the patrons in the inn, then we have some free time before lunch. We still have a stock of prepared ingredients, and it's not our turn to watch the pots and the oven, so there's really nothing to do.

Sis, Mom, and Margit suddenly go to a corner, and it seems that Sis really does apologize to Margit, which makes me really happy, but then I think that they start talking about something lewd going by Mom's blush, which is very noticeable in her pale face. I think I really shouldn't eavesdrop this time, so I go out the back and spend my free time playing with my magical energy.

I find it really weird how easy I can manipulate it. I've never been able to steal the magical energy of a spell tool, so I thought that unknown magical energies would be harder to manipulate because they're supposed to be wild and unpredictable, but this one obeys my thoughts pretty nicely. Either it's because I have talent as a mage, which isn't unexpected since I have the ability to sense magic, or this magical energy is special, which would be odd since that weird flower definitely didn't seem as "well-behaved" as its energy is.

The Scriptures of Logic say "if you have many explanations, bet on the simplest," so I'm going to bet that I can become a real mage one day.

Sis would tease the shit out of me if she could hear my words.

Anyway, the Scriptures of Magic say that to conjure something, you have to pull the energy out of your body because it's obviously unhealthy to conjure something inside of you, so I attempt to push my energy out of my chest.

"Fucks' sake, the animals don't even wear clothes," I hear a gruff man's voice along with two sets of heavy footsteps.

"Retard, they have good hearing," a second voice whispers harshly.

I look forward again and see two humans approaching as they walk along the sidewalk. They wear thick leather clothes that seem made for traveling, then I spot that both carry a shortsword and a wooden handgun on each side of their waists, which means that they're trouble.

The left one seems to be the scum talking about me, specifically, as he stares at my balls. He's a bearded blond man with braided hair and the air of a big dick. The right one is older and has common brown hair, but he's also thinner and his tired-looking eyes are unusually sharp, giving me the impression that he favors the handgun instead of the sword, making him the bigger threat.

"I don't want to see a man's balls hanging in the wild," the blond man whispers with a sneer, barely trying to not be heard by me.

"It looks like tight pants, tho," the older man quietly replies and chuckles.

But the blondie doesn't find it funny. "His balls are as big as my fists."

The older man rolls his eyes. "Just shut the fuck-…" Then he suddenly stops walking as he stares at me weirdly, at my chest, specifically, where I'm holding the magical energy as I try to push it out of my body.

My eyes widen in realization, then I store my energy back in my blood and immediately walk away down the alley. Experienced mages can detect magic much more reliably than I can, so I bet the older man is a Tear Explorer who sensed me playing with my unknown energy.

I hear a snort as I leave, likely from the older man while blondie makes a dumb sound in confusion. But my trouble doesn't end here as the pair enters the inn.

 

"At least the women wear clothes," the blond bastard comments loudly as he stares at a waitress' ass as she passes by.

"Yo, Fiubun, we might have a troublemaker," Aliz warns me as she brings back dirty plates. She's a married, brown-haired woman older than Mom and the senior maid here, but she's still got that strong look that makes my cock happy to see her.

"I'm on break," I immediately reply nervously, my horniness being the counterbalance to my anxiety.

And her disgusted look makes me feel quite guilty. "The fuck? He's just a human."

"He has a handgun," Huba defends me. He's boring, but he's alright.

"Doesn't mean shit if you stand right in front of him with your huge balls on his face," Aliz replies and huffs.

Do my balls really draw that much attention?

In any other situation, hearing Aliz talk like that about my balls would've given me a boner, but right now, I'm more worried about the blond scum's companion.

I'll beat one while thinking of her words later…

"It's not him, it's his companion that I'm worried about," I awkwardly confess.

But Aliz is too sharp to fall for my lie. "What? That old man is almost falling asleep. Do you know them?"

Running away would ruin my reputation, so I decide to try my luck. "I'd rather not know them… but I'll do it…"

And she gives me a bright smile that tugs at my heart. "Thanks, love."

I put on a waiter waistcoat, breathe in deeply, then assume my sternest expression and walk into the restaurant.

Everyone fears tiger beastmen, and even though I'm not exactly the tallest of my kind, I still help out by intimidating the smaller races. I never had to actually fight someone not drunk, so it's a pretty okay job, but this time, I'm really annoyed that none of the other men come with me for backup.

I spot the troublesome pair and immediately notice that the blond scum has the eyes of someone who wants to sexually harass the waitresses, but the older man is nodding off, almost completely asleep in his seat, his breakfast eaten halfway.

Blondie notices my approach, and his eyes immediately go for my balls. He wrinkles his nose in disgust and keeps it wrinkled until I reach him and stop right by his face, then he instinctively looks up to avoid the big round pair, and I see his pupils dilate in fear as his eyes meet with mine.

"What?" He nervously grunts at me and raises his upper lip in a frown, but he lacks the fangs to make it look threatening.

"Is everything alright? Are you happy with the meal that we prepared…?" I slowly recite my well-practiced speech as I cross my arms and glare.

The blond man narrows his eyes at me like a fool and rests his hand on his handgun. "What the fuck are you-…"

Oh, fuck…

"You don't fuck with people that make your food," the old man mumbles then chuckles and slowly takes a sip of his tea.

I remain motionless, sweating cold for two reasons. One, because of the handgun, and two, because the old man suddenly loses his drowsiness and stares at me intently with inquisitive eyes.

"Can we just go eat somewhere else? It smells so bad here I just lost my appetite," the blond scum whines and throws his fork onto his plate.

The old man's patience for his companion seems to be running out as he grumbles, "You'll pay for your own food, then."

"Fine, let's go." And the blondie stands.

"Wait outside, I'll go in a minute," the other dismissively replies.

The scum grunts in disgust and marches out of the inn, but I'm still unable to relax as the old human then looks me up and down, and I just know that he can sense the energy in my blood.

And he proves me right as he sternly cautions me, "Whatever the fuck energy you have in you I advise you don't fuck around with anymore. You could kill yourself with it… or others would do it for you."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…

Sources of magical energies are valuable, even unknown ones, and the Scriptures have a lot to say about greed.

But I have no fucking idea what to reply, so I just remain stiff while the old man stares at me, but then he sighs and stands up. "Gra-ah's strength, tiger," he tiredly hums and walks away.

So, the fact that he has a weapon and mentions a God makes me worried he's a Crusader, but he used Gra-ah, the patron of the beastmen, instead of Bangaban, the patron of the humans, so it's possible he could be a Blossomite, instead, and they're cool people.

Aliz stops beside me and then gently taps my arm as she whispers, "Thank you, tiger." And I tense up thinking that she heard the old man's warning, but she simply smiles innocently at me, so I guess she didn't.

I relax with a sigh and force a smile back. "It isn't much; I just have to stand and glare," I awkwardly reply.

"But your glare is powerful. Don't feel shame in using it because I also don't when I use my 'assets,' hm?" And she readjusts her cleavage with a grin.

Well, she isn't wrong…

 

I'm too rattled to play with my energy for now, so I just rest on my own in the back alley until it's lunchtime, then my energy comes in handy again as the flurry of orders begins.

"You're energetic today," Margit remarks as she observes me dice up the meat.

But I just grunt and smirk at her as some of my confidence comes back from her words. This energy is useful, so I think it might be worth the risk.

And after the midday rush ends, we have our meal. Once I sit down, Sis comes to sit on my side, almost skipping in excitement as her tail waves just as energetically as mine.

"We're going to the library today, right?" she cutely asks with a whisper as she smiles and leans forward, allowing me to peek at her sexy parts.

"Hell, yeah," I answer, unable to hold back a toothy grin. Even after the warning, I'm too curious for my own good to stop.

 

"Fiubun, Elina, how may I help you?" priest Caliban gently asks, though his half-owl beastman face gives him a natural stern air. He's a bit weird because half his body hair has been replaced by feathers due to his half-owl race, though they do make him look kinda cool, too.

"You don't usually greet me like that," I reply with a frown, feeling a bit hurt.

And he narrows his yellow eyes at me, making him look even sterner. "Your sister deserves a polite greeting because she has never once brought us trouble."

"I… I don't bring trouble…" I mumble with a pout.

The brown feathers in his hair and beard twitch in annoyance. "You're not cute, stop trying to look cute."

And Sis laughs out loud. "This animal of a brother really is difficult to deal with, no?" she cheekily asks and slaps my back.

Caliban nods and caresses the feathers on his arm as he recollects, "Indeed. I can't deny knowledge to a curious soulfull, but the last time I taught him anything, he stole a few of the magical fireworks we usually give to the children for Soulfilling Day to create a gust of wind that lifted priestess Corina's robes up and exposed her completely."

"Finally, someone who understands our plight," Elina replies with a sigh, and then they share a sympathetic smile.

"To be fair, there was a rumor that priestess Corina didn't wear anything underneath, and it was true…" I attempt to explain myself.

"I… didn't hear that rumor…" the stern holy man quietly replies.

"Priest…" Elina warns him, her waving tail slowing down in distaste.

He hastily clears his throat and continues, "There was also that time that he 'borrowed' one of the Timekeeper's Preservation spell tool for 'research,' but that was a day before the Day of Hammers and Ploughs, making us all fret over whether or not we'd be able to perform the blessings for everyone."

Elina chuckles softly as she shakes her head and also shares, "Oh, he used to take our Smiling Cook's Warmer tool to try to steal its fire elemental energy, and Mom and I had to hunt him down regularly so that we could make lunch."

"Yes, always a handful," he hums, and they both nod sagely.

But even I have (a tiny bit of) shame, so I become embarrassed at being called out like this and beg, "Guys, please. I just want a book about the local plants," And I'd be blushing if I didn't have fur covering my face.

The half-owl's demeanor changes immediately, and he raises an eyebrow at me suspiciously. "Don't tell me you found something dangerous."

"I just want to read a book," I calmly repeat and fake a smile.

But he's very sharp, and he taps his chin with a clawed finger as he deliberates, "Either dangerous or valuable… maybe I shouldn't give you the book until you tell me what it is."

"If you don't give us the book I'll just make tea with what I found," I double down because I know he's too virtuous to stand up to my mischief.

He opens his striking yellow eyes wide and stares at Elina. "Can't you control your brother?"

"No, and I like him that way," she casually answers with a purr, catching me by surprise.

"Wow, what happened to you?" I blurt out. I was expecting more teasing, not a confession.

"Yesterday happened," she immediately replies, her tone steamy and excited.

And it takes a lot of effort to not pop a boner in front of the priest, but he's a Speaker, so it'd be very bad if he saw my red club, not to mention that my sister is the cause of it. Speakers can sometimes be "no fun allowed," but at least it's easy to outrun them.

Can't outrun when I'm asking for a favor, though, so I keep it in, and Elina smirks at me as the demon seems to have deliberately done this to torture me, so I guess this isn't too unexpected of her. But Caliban narrows his sharp eyes at us, and even his feathers seem to lower in suspicion.

"The book… please?" I quietly beg, and the priest relents with a frustrated grunt.

 

Coming to the church was the right idea because that blue flower is quite something.

Blue Strangler Tulip. An undesirable plant that quickly and aggressively spreads along magically-charged soil, stealing and eventually "strangling" the rest of the undergrowth it shares space with. It's considered an invasive species and magical weed due to its ability to overpower many other, more useful, magical plants, causing considerable damage to farms if allowed to spread.

Not only that, but the characteristics of the magical energy it produces are also very undesirable. The most immediate and prominent side effect of its energy is the uncontrollable desire to rape. Not have sex, but rape. Even though it has no demonic taint, this energy has an abominable nature.

Other, less prominent characteristics, are the enhancement of body hardness and vigor, replenishment of stamina, and a subtle increase in aggressive behavior. The positive characteristics are of average intensity, the aggressive behavior is easily suppressed, and the chance of developing Morphism is very low, but the desire to rape makes this magical energy too dangerous for an inexperienced mage and possibly even a trained magus with low self-control.

The storage of its energy is also difficult as it has an affinity with sap or blood, but none with any of the standard inert gases used for magical storage. Due to the perishable characteristic of both storage methods, it's more efficient to convert it to Bloomen or Lifeforce before storing it.

But, lastly, it's impossible to extract this energy normally, requiring more forceful methods that should be taboo for any righteous mage. Ingesting the sap is also heavily discouraged as it's poisonous to the body.

Overall, the Strangler Tulips should never be used for magic, except under extreme circumstances. On the other hand, it has some value for alchemy as long as its energy is mixed with something else to subdue the abominable desire to rape and the poison in its sap is neutralized.

 

"You managed to control the urge to rape me, so you must have some magical talent that makes you stronger than a mage initiate," Sis states pensively.

"That is the most ridiculous-sounding phrase I've ever heard," I flatly reply.

She smirks at me and taps my arm as she jokes, "Thanks for not raping me, bro."

"Okay, you've outdone yourself," I mumble having to again put some effort into keeping my cock in its sheath.

And she follows up with something even crazier, "But now I get wet when I remember how you almost raped me."

"Holy shit, Sis," I growl and bare my fangs at her, my arousal growing to unbearable levels, but she just grins like an imp at me, and then I start to smell arousal coming out of her. "I'm going to fuck you."

"You wish," she whispers seductively then smiles smugly at the further increase of my arousal.

We both stare at each other, our tails showing our true feelings as they wave mischievously. She's pushing me, so I'll give and go along.

I look around the stuffy reading room, and there doesn't seem to be any priest around, so I lean onto her while I pull her waist towards me with one hand, getting our faces so close to each other that our foreheads touch, then I stare at her amber cat eyes.

"You're teasing me too much. You're older, but I'm bigger and stronger…" I whisper huskily and instinctively let out a low growl.

Her smug smile becomes a bit strained as I manage to put a bit of fear in her. "Didn't the priests say that incest is wrong?" she whispers softly, her tone now completely serious.

And I growl back, "Fuck what they say. I do what I want, and I want to do you."

She laughs nervously as even with her teasing nature she's unable to brush away such a straightforward advance, and I sense her breath becoming harsher as it hits me in the face, then she suddenly looks away and hesitantly questions, "What is wrong with us? Why are we like this? Humans don't fuck their siblings."

I chuckle softly, and I sense her body tense up with the power in my feral voice. "Oh, they do… just not as much. But the Scriptures do have a lot to say about beastmen and incest. I guess we're truly just wild animals."

She begins to relax in my arm, getting comfortable with this amount of intimacy, then she sultrily admits, "I think incest feels so good because they say that it's wrong."

And now she's speaking my language. "Why do you think I get in trouble all the time? It feels good."

She stares at me again, and we both fall silent, too stunned with lust to say anything more, but then she gently grabs my tiger head with her furry hands and slowly pulls me in. Her delicate lips part, and I feel like they're inviting me in, so I meet her with mine and push my tongue inside her mouth.

I've read the Scriptures of Love, and they explained, in detail, how to kiss. But I wasn't prepared for how… how powerful the touch of our tongues is. It's almost like my whole body is flooded with the Strangler Tulip's energy, and I begin to lose myself in the pure bliss that this kiss gives me.

But the sound of footsteps sends me into a panic. I've done so many things in secret that my body reacts on its own and I push her away, then I notice my massive boner and grunt as I force it back in.

Elina stares at me in confusion, but then she hears the door open and tenses up.

I turn around as normally as I can and see Caliban staring at us suspiciously, so I fake a smile and innocently ask before he can notice Sis is acting weird, "What's up, Caliban?"

The fluffy brown owlman hesitates for a second before he slowly replies, "You two got too quiet, so I thought you might be doing something you shouldn't."

Fucking priests are all boner-killers.

And I force a chuckle. "What, you think we're children? We're just reflecting on what we've discovered."

He stares at both of us, still very suspicious, but then decides that this is too much of a bother. "Hmm… alright…" he hums then turns around and leaves us alone again.

Sis immediately lets out a sigh of relief, but I'm a better liar, so I remain normal as I turn forward again.

"Okay, let's not do this here…" she states with a shaky tone, still recovering from the intense kiss.

And my clever side kicks in, "We found what we wanted, so let's just copy what the book says and think about what to do next."

"Alright…"

 

The school bell rings, bringing me back to the world of the living and causing mild panic as I'm still strongly conditioned to hate the bell even though it has been a year since I last went to class. I love reading about stuff, but I hate school, which is weird since we read a lot in school.

Anyway, there's actually a lot of information on the Strangler even though it's such a hated plant. I guess that, because it's such a common weed around here that ruins very valuable crops, it has been studied quite a lot in search of ways to deal with it.

And once we have all the info that we could need, we thank Caliban for his help and leave the church.

"Be careful," he cautions us, and we both guiltily nod.

The church is a nice place, a big brick building made to be sturdy so that we can hide in it in case of attack, but it's right next to the school, so I'm a bit happy that we're leaving so soon. I really don't want to meet any of my former teachers.

Anyway, we return home to talk in private and plot our next move.

 

We sit down at the dining table, and I begin by confessing my goal, "I want to cultivate it. I don't get affected by the desire to rape as long as I can keep it out of my balls or cock, so the energy is viable to me regardless of what the book says."

Sis crosses her arms, bunching up her nice round tits (she removed her poncho now that we're home), and she raises an eyebrow as she questions, "Are you sure that's something easy to do?"

"What do you mean?"

She leans forward and gently taps my big pair, teasing me once again. "Isn't there a chance it'll accidentally get in your balls during battle?"

Battle…?

I wasn't planning on using it to fight… but what do I even want to use this magic for, anyway…?

I am a tiger beastman. Going into the wilds and killing animals with my own hands is in my blood, but it's a desire far from what I truly want.

I just… want to play with magic?

It's such a simple and stupid desire that I feel shy about confessing it to Elina. She'll definitely make fun of me.

"Or maybe you want to become a Tear Explorer?" she suddenly suggests.

And I knit my furry eyebrows in dislike. "I don't want to be an Explorer just because Dad was one."

"Then what the fuck do you need magic for?" she flippantly replies and scowls.

I look around at the small and dusty kitchen. We rarely use it these days since we always eat at the inn, but it's simple… too simple. Too cramped, too small, and without any good tools or even good food to cook.

Then I look at her again. Sis has Mom's perfect face along with beastman ferocity. They're both too good for this decadent city, and I'd like to take them somewhere better. Somewhere that we don't need to work every day under a cloudy sky to survive.

But there's no escaping. My desires are simple, so I confess, "I want to have fun; I want to give you and Mom a better life; and I want to play with magical energies. That's it. That's what I need magic for."

And she soberly points out, "The Strangler's energy gives you vigor, hardness, and stamina. It's perfect for fighting, and where can you make money through fighting?"

"Tear Explorers, or the City Militia, or monster hunter," I flatly hum.

She grabs both my shoulders and smiles warmly. "You're going to be just like Dad."

But Dad died while in the Militia…

"I want to be independent," I state adamantly.

And she nods. "Alright, so the Militia obviously isn't an option, and Explorers have to deal with the Union, so monster hunter it is… unless you want to grow and sell the Strangler."

"What about becoming a magus?" I suddenly blurt out, and my tail begins to wave rapidly in excitement, surprising me at my own reaction to my suggestion. A magus is a trained mage, a profession like "engineer," and magi are really famous and respected because of how powerful they are, so becoming a magus sounds really cool in my head.

But that seems to fall exactly within Sis' plan as she grins wildly. "You'll need a lot of money to pay tuition for that… and you won't make enough just by working at the inn as a cook."

I growl in annoyance, making a loud, reverberating sound, then I start to piece things together, "So… we'll grow the Strangler to make us stronger to hunt monsters to get money for tuition?"

"Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?" she soothingly replies.

But I still have one doubt, "Didn't you say you wanted nothing to do with the Strangler?"

And she uses her furry hand to gently mess with my very short hair. "That was before it became part of the plan to help my little brother fulfill his dream."

It's weird to see her so supportive like this, but I guess she just wants to look wiser as the older sibling.

And I like it.

 

The Blue Strangler is still here… except that it now has a friend, and they're staring at each other for some reason.

I pull them apart and turn the flowers around, but they slooowly return to their previous position and touch petals, which sounds just as lewd as it looks.

"Are they fucking?" Elina mumbles, our minds aligned.

And it suddenly strikes me. "Oh…! They're reproducing! Elina, school!"

She gives me a confused look, then it dawns on her, too. "Riiiight… the pollen, right? That's how they reproduce."

I nod and kneel before the little blue fuckers. "Yeah, I think. Let's smell it."

But she just snorts and steps back. "You smell the rape-flowers' cum. I'll just watch."

That's actually a good idea, so I just grunt in agreement and sniff deeply the flowers. I sense a faintly sweet smell, then I sneeze.

"Feeling rapey?" she dryly asks.

"Nope," I hum with a shrug.

And her tail drops in disappointment. "Well…"

But now it's my time to tease. "Are you actually sad that I didn't become rapey?" I ask with a toothy smirk.

She sneers mockingly at me, showing her cute white fangs. "No, you dunce."

"Then what did you expect?"

That makes her pause. "I… don't know…" And she shrugs.

Whatever… we have to find a new place for these flowers to grow. Somewhere that they won't be easily found by random hunters taking a stroll across the Dark Forest, and I think I know the perfect spot.

26