Chapter 5: The Lady, The Beasts, and The Predator That Turned Into A Feast
841 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is actually nice," Margit softly remarks as she dismounts me.

And I heartily agree. This little brook is a secluded and calm place where the ground isn't too muddy like near other rivers, and it isn't too deep inside the Dark Forest, so rarely do monsters appear around here. It's the perfect place to have a snack to the soothing sound of running water.

"Just need a sheet on the floor then an umbrella for the princess and we're set!" Sis happily exclaims and grins teasingly at the tall woman.

Margit narrows her eyes at the cheeky tiger, but I interject with a soothing tone to distract them from the banter fight, "Humans don't like to get wet, right? It's going to start drizzling soon, so let's open this." Then I gently grab her umbrella and open it up.

She seems to find amusing the sight of me holding her umbrella, which looks kinda small in my hands, then she gives me a sharp stare as she replies, "Well, the rain also makes me cold, but you two have fur, so you don't feel it as much."

I think I get what she's trying to do, so I calmly hum, "Exactly, so you can stick close to us to keep yourself warm." And she smiles in approval while Sis remains silent because she definitely wants Margit to get cozy between us.

 

We spread the blanket, stick the umbrella in the soft earth, protecting mostly Margit from the drizzle, and pull out the snacks, then we lay down, and Margit passes the hash around, a little cylinder roughly wrapped in paper. It smells kind of weird, but I do love the smell of pussy, so this isn't bad in comparison.

"Have either of you ever smoked hash?" the slender beauty calmly questions.

"Nope," I answer for us both.

She blinks repeatedly in disbelief. "What? Incest is fine but hash is too immoral for you?"

"I mean, we're beastmen, we like excitement, and hash makes you too drowsy," Sis explains with a shrug.

And Margit nods in understanding. "That does make sense."

Then I grin excitedly and request, "But we'll never pass on a good time, so hand me the lighter."

"That's why I like you," Margit casually hums as she complies. "Light it up until you see some embers, that's when you take a drag, and you hold it in for about three seconds, then you release the smoke."

I do as told, and once I inhale the smoke, I feel like my lungs begin to burn and my throat itches, but it isn't too bad of a feeling, so I hold it in. Sis, on the other hand, isn't as cool as me, and she coughs while her eyes water.

"The fuck? This is hard!" she whines uncoolly, and we both chuckle at her.

"You'll get used to it," Margit soothes with a grin while Sis pouts.

And my uncool and stubborn older sister does get used to it, it's only that it takes three more drags for her to stop coughing. For once, Sis doesn't actually have any comment, she's just that embarrassed.

We lay down on the cloth, the frail little human between Sis and I, and we continue to slowly smoke our little bundles, then the comfy bliss of hash gradually spreads all over my body, making me feel a bit drowsy but very comfortable and relaxed.

"Margit, why did I never see you with a beastman?" I suddenly blurt out, surprised at the words that come out of my mouth.

But the slender beauty casually answers my rude question, "Your cock is huge. Now imagine if a scummy bastard decides to get rough with me. I don't want to bleed through my pussy."

"You should get a pimp. He'll protect you from rough dudes like that," Sis hums, her tone a bit drowsy as the hash seems to be affecting her more than me.

Margit turns to the side and hugs my thick arm as she smiles. "Will you be my pimp, Fiubun?" she asks seductively, and I almost lose myself in her sexy eyes.

"I'll protect you if you need me, but I don't want to be your 'pimp,'" I cautiously answer. I'm the muscle of the inn but I'm not much of an actual fighter.

And Sis follows up, purring with an even more seductive tone than Margit's, "He wants to be your man… well, we do."

But the brunette turns to her and questions teasingly, "You want to be a man?"

Sis chuckles, always enjoying these verbal fights. "In a way. I want you lick my pussy as it drips with Fiubun's cum, then I want to do the same to you, so maybe we can dominate each other?"

"Hey… I'm the one who dominates you," I grumble back and frown, just a little bit jealous.

The slutty tiger grins, showing me her cute fangs. "But you don't have a pussy. I want her to show me how to eat one out."

And the slender beauty hums in approval, "Fine, I'll teach you, but let me see how you kiss first."

Margit turns to her and they kiss, immediately tonguing each other's mouths, so I also hug Margit from behind to finish the furry sandwich. This looks so fucking hot my club throbs as it comes out, as if it was shouting with excitement.

In just a few seconds, my erection reaches its full length, and Margit stops the kissing as she notices the big monster pressing against her back. She turns around and suddenly starts giggling, her gorgeous face actually blushing in embarrassment, but Sis just reaches over and lubes up her hand with a bit of my precum, then begins to stroke me.

"I want to see him fill you up first," my slutty sister states heatedly with a purr, and the power in her tone makes Margit stop.

She stares at my huge cock, her breathing slowly becoming heavier in excitement, but then Sis forces her to turn around so that they can resume kissing. It does seem that Sis is a good kisser for Margit has no comment on her skill, she just lets Sis tongue her mouth, and I know how good Sis is at this.

"Kiss me, too," I huskily request, and the two immediately break the kiss again then move towards me at the same time, but I only have one mouth, so they both stop to decide who goes first, and Sis has the good judgment to wait.

So Margit approaches me and opens her little mouth then licks her lips in anticipation. Our lips touch, then I push my tongue inside her mouth, and it fits quite snugly in there, but it's quite big, filling most of her mouth, so I'm gentle with her.

Different from the wild way that Sis uses her tongue, Margit is shy and delicate, taking her time slowly rubbing it against mine while being submissive and letting me control the pace. I want to prepare her for my long cock, so I push it deep inside her throat, and she takes it like the pro she is.

Suddenly, I moan as something wet and warm wraps itself around my cock, and I spy Sis deepthroating it, her yellow eyes staring at me mischievously as her head slowly bobs left and right. I wish I could stare at her while I kiss Margit, but this experienced little human knows how to make my brain melt with pleasure even though her tongue is so small.

But then they force me to face up and switch. Now Margit stares in awe at my massive cock as she presses it against her face. I've seen many human men naked, and their little pinky fingers don't compare to the big hammer of love that I have between my legs.

Then the slender beauty uses her little tongue to run up the whole length of my shaft, her seductive eyes staring at me while Sis and I watch her work, both too eager to see her dick-sucking skills. Once she reaches the top, she struggles to swallow my head whole, but she succeeds, and then her tongue does wonders to my tip.

"Fuuuck…" I groan and almost roll my eyes up my skull. Her hands are also softer than Sis', which are padded, so Margit's stroking of my shaft as she sucks me off takes the pleasure to another level.

Then Sis' tongue invades my mouth, and I start to lose it. I bet the Dewies would be envious of me if they saw me right now… or maybe they'd ask to join.

It feels so damn good I suddenly break the kiss and grunt, "I'm gonna cum." Then I feel my balls twitch as I unleash a thick load into Margit's mouth, and she takes it all without choking.

But then she pulls Sis away and kisses her. I see their tongues go wild in each other's mouths, and my thick ropes start to drop onto the mossy earth as it leaks from their mouths.

That does it. These two are simply too much. I can't hold myself back anymore.

I push Sis away then grab Margit's shoulders and push her down. She squeaks softly in surprise and starts to giggle but falls silent once she sees the intensity of my stare, then her eyes fall upon my still hard, long, red cock.

She swallows heavily as I grab her legs and spread them apart, exposing her black, lacy, and very sexy underwear. My cock touches her entrance through the cloth, and I sense how fiery hot it is, then I pull the straps down as gently as I can, and a string of her own lewd juices stick to it.

But my eyes fall upon her bald pussy, her cute red lips hidden under a neat hood, and my cock throbs with lust. I get the feeling that the strangler's energy might be affecting me, but I just know that it's all my own desires.

There's just something about seeing these two play with my cum that makes me want to fill them up with it, to give them even more for them to play with. I've never felt such a strong desire before, almost like I've become another person.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I state to Margit, and she nods shyly.

I pull back my hips and aim my head up her wet pussy, then I thrust without hesitation, and I spread her wide. I feel that she's tighter than Elina, but we're both so wet that I just easily slide in.

Margit gasps and grips Elina's hand, then her face scrunches up in pain, but she doesn't make any motion for me to stop. My cock is so thick and her waist so narrow that it creates a bulge in her belly, showing how deep I'm going inside her.

I can only hold myself back for a couple of seconds to let her get used to my thickness, then I start moving, and she immediately starts to writhe under me. The jokes people make about my balls and sheath made me forget that I do have a huge cock and that I should be damn proud about it.

The sounds that come out of her mouth are like that of a squeaky toy, and they're so cute that it makes me want to be rough with her, but I know she's scared of beastmen breaking her, so I do my damndest to not go too hard. I want to make sure that we'll fuck more than once… way, way more than just once.

But then Sis starts to kiss her again, so once again my cum drips from their mouths, and this must be a fetish for me for my cock throbs again with ecstasy. This is just the best! THE BEST!

"GRRRR…!" I growl loudly as I pick up the pace, and I see Sis' fur on her back stand up as a chill runs along her spine. I don't like scaring people, so I rarely ever use the full power of my voice, making me forget how chilling it is.

I suddenly realize that I might be hitting Margit's cervix, which is kind of painful, and that's even without the knot. I stop going as deep as I can inside her, and her moans become louder while her squeaks become quieter, the sign that she's feeling more pleasure than pain.

Easy, you beast, you can actually hurt her!

The desire to be rough with her dies down as I take her fear and my strength more seriously. Then Sis opens up Margit's shirt and lowers the black bra, revealing a pair of really small but very cute and sexy breasts with pink nipples, and I almost lose myself in them.

But Sis doesn't stop there and begins to play with Margit's clit, making her moan even louder while Sis continues to fuck her mouth. I don't even know what my fetish is about anymore, but everything that these two do to each other is just. So. Fucking. Sexy!

And it's too much for me, so I soon cum inside Margit, but to not disappoint her, I use the strangler energy to keep me hard.

"Ahn~…! Don't stop…! I'm close…!" the writhing brunette moans as Sis breaks the kiss, then her moans become even louder to the point of shouting. "AHN~…!"

Suddenly her tight pussy squeezes me as her legs start to quiver, and it feels so good that I let another cumshot inside her. But then she actually stops me by putting a hand on my belly.

"Let me rest… but I think that I can handle Elina… giving me a sample of her pussy-eating skills," Margit states, out of breath, her pretty long brown hair now quite messy.

I take my cock out of her, making her legs quiver again, and Sis immediately goes to work, but that makes me damn crazy with lust again, and there's a wet tiger pussy shaking right in front of me, so I immediately start fucking her. It might be hard for Sis to concentrate on eating pussy while getting rammed, so I hold back a bit, but only a bit.

And the lust-craze affects us all as we continue to fuck without regard for anything else. I only have one cock, so they switch repeatedly, and I'm constantly ridden, forcing me to eat while fucking, which is actually kinda nice.

Margit lights up another roll and takes a drag then passes it around. The hash clouds my mind further and we enter a trance of sex, drugs, and good food. All I feel is pleasure along with an occasional pain once my balls get overworked, but just a bit of the strangler energy is enough to keep me going endlessly.

 

The three of us finally lay down on the blanket and stare at the sky while we smoke the hash. My cock slowly pulsates inside Margit, my knot keeping my warm cum inside her as she's impregnated, and I have a cathartic feeling of conquest at seeing her absentmindedly pat her bulge as she takes a drag.

They both already took the Purple Sap, so it's fine.

Sis glances at us with envy even though her pussy drips with my cum, but she's so sore she can't do anything lewd anymore. Still, I'll make sure to impregnate and knot her tonight too so that her perversion is satisfied.

A bit of a drizzle falls upon our sweaty bodies as we've accidentally rolled away from the cover of the umbrella, but the delicate woman on top of me just giggles at the refreshing feeling. We're already used to it, so we just bask in the pleasantness of being in our element.

Suddenly, Margit starts to stir, and she sits up, then slowly spins on my cock, making us both shudder at the stimulation, but she's only turning to face me, so she promptly lowers back down onto my broad chest and stares into my eyes with a gentle smile. Her sharp, dark brown eyes aren't as striking as Sis' amber jewels, but they carry a sensuous air that makes it hard to look away.

Then her thin lips start to move, and she speaks with a dreamy tone, "You know, you're different from the other beastmen, Fiubun. You're gentle, kind, and… 'contained.' As if you have an animal inside, but you don't let it out."

That's exactly what I did…

"He may look like a pure, but he has the personality of a half," Sis remarks, lightly slurring her words as she's still being affected by the hash.

"You may look like a half, but you have the personality of a pure," I cheekily return the banter, and Sis just gives me a smirk, her mind too clouded to continue her little game.

Margit suddenly giggles girlishly, then she reaches forward and gently cups my furry cheek. For some reason, this gesture makes my heart beat faster, and my cock throbs inside her, making her blurt out a soft moan.

I think we're a bit infatuated with each other right now, but who wouldn't after such wild sex? The Scriptures of Love warn that this fire inside us won't last forever, so we still need to build a proper relationship with each other.

We both realize that we aren't giving Sis enough attention, so we turn to her at the same time. I grab her furry hand with my bigger one while Margit reaches over and cups her partially furry cheek with adorable stripes.

Then the pretty brunette assumes a gentle tone that's rather rare for her as she soothingly states, "I feel like you're half a man, Elina. If you also had a cock I'd gladly take both of you inside me."

Sis immediately blurts out, "That's the craziest thing someone ever said to me, but it does feel nice, for some reason." And her use of wit shows that the clouds over her mind are starting to clear.

"You can buy strap-on cocks. Dildos that lesbians use to fuck each other," Margit calmly adds and raises her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh~, okay, I get what you're saying," Sis whispers in understanding with a purr.

But then the pretty brunette frowns and her smile becomes pained, making us confused. "But I also want to say that while I want both of you, I still need the money from selling myself," she confesses with a serious tone.

Sis answers first with a shrug and snort, "Shit, you're already fucking my bro, and I also want to fuck some pussies, so I can't stop you from finding more dick."

And I soothingly follow, "I knew what you were doing with the clients since a long time ago and I still wanted to get involved with you."

The Scriptures say that relationships are very complicated, but what I understood is that I don't have the right to ask her to change when we know so little about each other. There are just so many other things we have to talk about before we can get to this topic again.

She knows how unusual my type of thinking is and also how much empathy it takes to be as understanding as I am, so her face becomes even more pained, though also quite a lot happier, too. "You're a good boy, Fiubun," she whispers, her voice almost breaking into sobs.

"Hey, I'm a big man," I smoothly joke with a smirk to lighten the mood.

And the pain starts to wash away as she gives me a pure smile. "But you're younger than me, so you're my boy."

"I like the 'my' part," I hum with a low purr.

Then her face tenses up as she gives me a very direct question to make our situation as clear as possible, "But will you still accept being mine even if I still sell myself?"

Yeah, I do feel a bit of jealousy, but I can't stop her because I understand what she's going through. So I sigh softly and calmly explain myself, "The Scriptures tell to be respectful to prostitutes, and even the Crusaders are understanding of it, so I definitely won't be a bigger cancer than those fuckers."

"But why do you sell yourself?" Sis soberly asks, an unusual tone for her.

And Margit's face softens as she speaks fondly of her loved ones, "It helps my family live a better life. It's a lot of money for little 'work,' so I don't want to give that up."

Sis nods in understanding and continues, "Well, we plan on making Fiubun into a magus, so it'll be autumn for us one day." Then she raises her black eyebrows suggestively.

Margit gives us a cautiously interested look as she raises one thin eyebrow. "Hmm…? Wait, it's really hard and expensive to become a magus."

But now Sis becomes smug, which makes her wild face look infuriatingly gorgeous. "If you haven't noticed, men don't really cum repeatedly during sex. Fiubun has found a magical energy that allows him to do a lot of cool shit with his body, so it's obvious he has the talent to be a magus. As for money, we're going to hunt monsters and see if we can accumulate enough for tuition."

"Okay… this could actually work," the brunette waitress hums, sounding convinced, then she turns to me and gives me a rather shrewd look. "You know… if you're willing to take me in, I could contribute."

"W-what do you mean?" I question confusedly, and even Sis doesn't understand what she's getting at.

She pats my chest with both hands as a grin slowly appears on her thin lips. "Magi are rich. I'll 'invest' in your future if you make me your woman."

"'Become his,' not marry?" Sis clarifies.

Margit turns her shrewd eyes to her. "I think that's your role."

And her words make Sis so happy her tail shoots up in attention. "Well… aren't you an obedient girl? But you can't only become his. I want you, too," she sultrily demands with a sexy purr.

The frail little human woman gives both of us a heated look as she dramatically jokes, "Two hungry tigers sharing me between them? I'm sure I've read this smut novel somewhere before."

"Your life will be a smut novel with how much we'll be fucking you," I state matter-of-factly and chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure I've already been impregnated, so we're off to a good start," she replies with a satisfied smile and pats her bulge.

"One of many…" Sis purrs and crawls closer. "Now let me taste your lips again". Then she steals Margit's lips, and I see their tongues enter each other's mouths as they kiss deeply, making my cock throb inside Margit.

They don’t leave me alone for long, and the three of us share many kisses as we slowly recover from the wild sex.

 

Suddenly, we hear some rustling of leaves that's a bit too loud for it to be the wind, and Sis and I immediately look towards the source.

"What is it?" Margit mumbles confusedly, the sudden stimulation making her light in the head.

I narrow my eyes in suspicion and soberly whisper, "Might be something. Check it for me, Sis, because I'm still knotting her."

"Sure, you lazy cat…" she grumbles teasingly, then she takes a spear and stands up.

We hear a rustling again, and it's followed by footsteps, then I see Sis frown, so I prepare to unplug Margit and grab a spear, too.

"Hmm…" my tall tiger sister grumbles as she stares intensely ahead. She seems undecided about whether or not it's a threat.

The footsteps seem too gentle and slow for a monster, so I believe it's an animal, but not a big one considering how soft they are. Then I see movement near the brook, a couple of dozen meters away, and a long-legged spotted doe comes out of the woods.

The cute, delicate-looking animal stops by the water, then lowers its long neck and starts drinking. But I agree with Sis's suspicion, this doe looks weird. There's just something off about it.

"Can we pet it?" Margit innocently asks.

"Bro, take your cock out of her. I think this is a mimic," Sis hushedly states, her tone so serious that Margit gives her a surprised look.

"Mimic?" I repeat as I deflate my knot, allowing my cock to slide out of Margit with a loud, wet sound, and she shudders as she begins to leak cum.

"A monster that can change its form to look like something innocent, then it pounces when you get too close," Sis answers without taking her eyes away from the doe.

And Margit suddenly looks quite horrified, especially since she can't properly move her legs or stand up.

I frown and stare at the pretty animal, trying to divine what exactly is wrong with it. "I agree that this deer looks weird, but how do you know that this is a mimic?"

Sis answers with an even lower voice, "Look at its eye. It doesn't stop following us."

The deer stops drinking, then suddenly raises its head as if it heard something and looks around, yet we get the feeling that one of its eyes is always staring at us. The animal is a bit too far to be sure, but the weird sensation I'm having is definitely coming from it.

I gently put Margit down on the blanket and take a serious tone as I whisper in her ear, "I'll put some magic energy on your legs so that they can recover faster, alright?"

She nods sheepishly, so I grab both her thighs and inject a little bit of strangler energy. It should be enough to heal her legs while not enough to make her go crazy with lust.

"Wretch's cunt…!" she curses under her breath at the weird sensation, but she immediately gains strength in her legs again and begins to flex them to test them out.

I didn't expect her to recover this fast, but I think she'll be fine, so I turn to Sis and whisper, "Now what?"

Sis puts a hand on my shoulder and requests, "Give me a hit of your energy. Mimics are actually vulnerable to being ambushed themselves, so I'll sneak out and go around it, then attack it from behind."

The psycho is back again, and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Shouldn't we just leave?"

But she slowly shakes her head and assuredly insists, "It might stalk us and could even attack if we turn our backs to it, but it isn't that dangerous if you don't fall for its trap."

I don't feel like Sis is making shit up just so that she can convince me to fight, so I decide to trust her and take this seriously. I really don't want this mimic to attack us from behind while we have Margit with us, so I'll follow her plan.

"How smart is this mimic?" I question as I start to visualize in my head how this fight will play out.

"Enough to understand spoken speech."

"Shit…" I curse softly. This makes things a lot more dangerous if the shithole floods. You can't just yell "Run! I'm gonna distract it!" if the monster can understand you.

But Sis is still acting completely confident she's got this one dead as a lamb. "Yeah. Just keep an eye on it and wait for me to attack." And she gives me a reassuring glance, smiling fearlessly like the damn psycho she is.

I'm not convinced, though, and I've just realized that there's a glaring problem with her plan. "Are you sure you can sneak attack a monster that's specialized in sneak attacks?"

"Like a weatherman," she whispers assuredly and grins. "These things are still monsters, so their intelligence is limited and their behavior is predictable."

But the Scriptures of War tell to always have a backup plan and a way out, so I sternly state, "If anything goes wrong, I'm grabbing both you and Margit then running away at full speed with my energy."

That seems to please her for she immediately nods in understanding. "That's a good plan. Mimics aren't very fast," -and her grin becomes wicked- "but their corpses are valuable."

Psycho…

I put a hand on her shoulder and then inject her with a good amount of energy. "Alright, go!"

And she quietly walks away from the mimic. She'll continue in that direction until she's out of its sight, then she'll circle around and attack. But Margit looks so frightened she isn't making a single sound, so I put a hand on her thigh to reassure her.

I also keep my other hand on the spear by my side while staring at the doe, who's now standing eerily still, head facing away, but I still get the impression that one eye is looking at us, keeping us under watch. There's something weird about its eyes but I can't figure out what.

"Fiubun…!" I hear a distant whisper-shout, but a feeling of dread stops me from looking away from the mimic.

"Did you hear that?" I whisper to Margit.

"H-hear what?" she whispers back confusedly.

"Fiubun…!" the voice repeats. I recognize that it's feminine, and it sounds quite familiar to me. But my eyes remain locked with the mimic's.

"Keep an eye around us," I whisper to Margit and give her thigh a squeeze.

"It's me, Elina…!" the voice whisper-shouts again, and it's indeed very similar to Sis'… but there's something off about it.

The mimic's ear twitches, still unmoving and looking away, but I know that there's a singular eye staring at us, unwavering.

"What…? I heard something," Margit suddenly murmurs, but it's a bit of a late reaction, almost as if she heard something that I didn't.

"Fiubun, I need your help…!" the voice insists, sounding awfully convincing, almost as if it was pressuring me to obey, but my dread only creeps deeper into my heart, and I grip the spear while I prepare myself to flood my body with the Strangler's energy.

With my focus solely on the doe, I gradually start to make out more details about it. The color of its fur looks sickly pale, its limbs too perfectly straight, its chest too thin, its breathing too subtle, its neck too long, its head too small, its eye… too angry.

"Elina is calling us…!" Margit hushedly whispers, but I didn't hear anything in the last few seconds.

"Once I move, hide behind a tree," I sternly order as I narrow my eyes at the mimic.

"Y-yes…" she meekly replies.

"FIUBUN…!" Elina shouts.

Then I see it, a sign of magic. It's like a wisp of smoke that morphs into a wet strand, reflecting a brief flash of light before becoming invisible to my magicsight, but this time, the color of this magic isn't indescribable, it's… "mesmerizing," like those stars that you see once you rub your eyes a bit too hard.

What is it doing to us?!

"S-she's asking for help…!" Margit hisses desperately, her voice wavering in fear.

"No, that's a fake. It's magic," I explain with a growl. The fact that it's using magic against us makes me very, very angry. I just don't like strange things affecting me, so I will end this monster's life to make it stop.

But Margit is still very confused, and the mention of magic just makes her even more afraid. "W-what did you say? Magic?"

Then I hear a rustling, and a blur appears behind the doe.

"The real Elina is over there," I growl and flood my body with energy.

"HIIIIIIIIIIII…!" the doe lets out an ear-piercing scream, like nails scratching loudly against a blackboard. It tries to buck and kick behind it, but Elina's spear has pierced clean through its chest and sunk into the soft earth, pinning the doe in the spot.

That's my signal, so I launch forward, suddenly gaining so much speed I even scare myself, but then I pierce the doe with my spear and it goes so easily through it's entire body that I also pin it in the spot. I'm no expert in combat, but it does feel very weird how soft this doe's body is.

And the mimic finally releases its disguise, suddenly turning into a puddle of colorful, mottled flesh that flails about a number of tentacles with spikes and dangerous-looking teeth. Four of the tentacles stop behaving as legs and start to attack us, a fifth suddenly grows and tries to stab me, while the sixth remains upright, in the same position as the doe's head. It's this last one that has a singular large eye and a mouth-hole filled with pointy teeth for shredding, but its gaze tells me it's absolutely terrified.

"FUCK YOU…!" Sis shouts as she grabs two tentacles and easily rips them out, making the mimic let out another ear-piercing scream.

Vibrant red blood spurts out of the wounds, sprinkling both of us with it as its body shakes wildly, and some enter my mouth. The metallic taste is awful… but it's also orgasmic.

A squishy prey is writhing and squeaking right before me. It even had the audacity to attempt to hypnotize and ambush us. And the beast in me is offended by this puny being.

The tentacles flail, but they move too slow to hit me, so I easily grab one with each hand, right where there are no spikes or teeth, then I rip them clean off just like Sis did. But I'm not done.

With the path before us clear, Sis and I both lunge forward at the same time and bite the main mass, our long teeth sinking into its soft flesh and splitting it open so effortlessly we immediately sever a juicy lump.

"SQUEEEE…!" the mimic lets out a pathetic whimper, but to me, this sound is so delightful that I spit out the meat in my mouth just so that I can laugh.

And as I guffaw, I jab a clawed hand right into its open wound like a spear. I dive deep into it, then I feel something pulsate against my paws, so I crush it, and the mimic's whole fleshy body starts to twitch as if it's having a seizure, but it falls limp after a couple of seconds.

With our toy now dead, the bloodthirsty beast within us leaves our bodies, and we stand still before the mimic's corpse as its blood pools at our feet.

I take my hand out and frown at how bloody it is. Just thinking about how warm the mimic's insides were makes me shudder, as if the fun I just had at its squeaking and writhing never happened. I definitely prefer to get my cock inside warm pussies instead of my hand inside bleeding bodies.

"That was intense!" Sis suddenly exclaims and grins madly.

She definitely looks like a psycho with her still-dripping bloody mouth along with the red streaks that run down her bountiful chest, but something within me tells me that she looks really hot right now and it isn't the rape energy.

"You were like beasts," Margit breathes in awe as she slowly walks towards us, legs still weak and trembling, then I notice my cum is running down her legs. She stops before me and puts her delicate hands on my broad chest, which is now stained with blood that drips from my jaw.

Even I can't deny that this situation is making me aroused as it's very obvious that my pink monster is out and hard, and Margit's hands slowly begin to drift down towards it. None of the energy made its way to my balls, I'm sure, so this is all on the tiger in me who has made its rare appearance outside the depths of my heart.

And my beastly side stays for just long enough to convince me that these two girls in heat need to be thoroughly bred some more.

 

We clean ourselves up and take the mimic's body back with us. Sis now carries Margit on her shoulder, showing that her muscles aren't just for show, while I'm responsible for the mimic and the ripped-off parts, who still drip blood even though we tried to patch up its wounds. Blood of a magical being can be valuable, so Sis didn't want to let even one potential leaf be wasted, but we didn't bring the equipment to preserve blood, so this is good as it'll get.

"What the fuck is that?!" one of the guards at the gate exclaims in horror.

"A mimic!" Sis proudly shouts back.

"Eeewww…!" a female wolf guard squeaks loudly once she makes out what I'm carrying.

"Yeah, that thing looks disgusting…" a human guard remarks with a grimace.

"Disgustingly valuable is what you mean!" Sis cheerfully retorts.

"You hunters are a different breed," a dog man wryly remarks.

I glance at Fodor just to confirm that he's staring at us like always, then I keep him out of my mind. The guards all look a bit scared of me as my bloodied form looks mighty fearsome, so I believe that the human fuck will also stay away of his own will.

The dog man takes a step closer to me then sniffs loudly and frowns. "Did you fuck this thing? I smell cum."

I snort smugly and reply, "I definitely did not fuck this, but you are smelling my cum…"

"Uuugh…" he groans loudly in realization while the guards chuckle and howl suggestively at us.

Sis grins because she has no shame, but I'm surprised by how nonchalant and cool Margit is. I mean, it makes sense she doesn't care about the howling of the guards considering her side work, but I do like a woman who isn't ashamed of her body.

Then we cross into the town without anything else happening.

18