Blood and Bone
487 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy. Thats my name. The one my parents chose, and the one I was happy with for years... Except I wasn't happy. I was simply going through the motions... My Boyfriend at the time, Kyle, had dragged me and my cousin, Zeik, downtown at midnight to buy a stupid game... As i watched the various ads on display, i started to get interested. Imagine our surprise when, after the special rewards were mentioned, both Zeik and I were chosen at random... 

But Kyle... he was pissed. First he ranted about how unfair it was to pick two thirds of a group, Then he demanded i hand over the Access Key... But I had gotten interested in the game, and wanted to play it, besides, the key was coded to only work for its registered user, a process completed when the small drive scanned my fingerprint... Then he said it... 

"Fuck! Fine then, bitch, I'm out! No more Boyfriend for you! Ive been Fucking Katie anyway, because you won't put out! I hope the Pod Traps you in a coma, You Whore!"

i Was stunned... My boyfriend just dumped me over a fucking game... and he'd been fucking my FORMER best friend....

that was three weeks ago, and i hadn't even left the three bedroom apartment my cousin and i shared... except to evict that cheating slut, and put up an ad for a new third... Zeik had been playing and enjoying WGE, But wouldn't tell me anything besides "Its Awesome, You should join in, use that key." But he was secretive about his character, And had seemed a bit moody... It was summer, starting today, and we could dive-game for weeks at a time... So i decided to give it a go. Its a fantasy style game, maybe killing some slimes or whatever would make me feel better.

I went into my room, And looked at my gaming Pod... Top of the line, provided by my uncles Tech company... Zeiks Absentee father was CONSTANTLY trying to buy his affection, And sent two of the same pod, So zeik gave me one... 

I climbed in, And the visor/helmet/mask Slid down over my face, as i slid the drive into the proper slot... the world went black... And i was suddenly standing in a lake of blood on a pair made of bone.

[Welcome, holder of the Royal Key. Please create your character. ]

Do you like it?
  • yes Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 12
7