Have to start somewhere
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~ 2 ~~~

I was wrong. Of course that I was wrong. Instead of the scale showing 211.6, it showed 212.1. I clamped my head between my palms and gritted my teeth so that I wouldn't let out a small scream filled with frustration. 

Calming down, I sighed heavily and looked at myself in the mirror.

Fat. Tits and fat were all that I could see. What kind of a man has tits? 

Angered, I entered the shower and opened the faucet, allowing the freezing cold water to hit my back, releasing a silent scream when the water collided with my body that was more than warm just after getting up from the bed. 

I showered in pain, repeating to myself that I get extra points for shivering, extra points for shivering, extra points for shivering. 

Stepping outside and mad from the cold, I wiped myself off and stepped on the scale again. After all, perhaps a shower somehow magically made me lose that 0.5 pounds.

It didn't.

I made my way back to my room and tried to quickly get dressed, avoiding the mirror on the wall like it was my worst enemy. However, my binder just wouldn’t listen to me that morning and I wrestled with it until my hands ached and I felt breathless. Then I took it off and threw it against the wall, taking a moment to calm myself down. After a moment of staring at it, I picked it up, examined it for a moment and carefully pulled it on, feeling my chest compress. I couldn’t go anywhere without it. 

Finally dressed and thinking about the day, I made my way to the kitchen. I walked down the long carpeted hallway, passing four out of six total rooms and a living room. Once in the kitchen, I promptly turned on the water heater before I walked downstairs and opened the back garden door and pulled out my cig. I lit it up and took in a deep drag, cherishing the first hit of the nicotine on the cold winter morning.

I sighed to myself. It was still too early for any of my friends and housemates to be up. It was only 5:30 in the morning and I was getting ready for work. I looked down the darkened hallway that led to four bigger rooms before I turned back to the outside and took another drag. I watched the smoke intertwine with the cold mist of the morning. 

Feeling like my ass was freezing, I pressed it against the radiator that was conveniently placed right next to the door. I shivered in the cold.

Extra points for shivering - I kept repeating to myself, ignoring a low rumble coming from my stomach.

0