The man on 26
63 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Floor 26  Woodgrove complex…

August 22, 1996  2:30am…

             Inside of a bioresearch container a man with long dark blonde hair, and a long bushy beard can be observed  floating semi conscious watching as horrors and creatures that once resembled animals and a few that looked humanoid. 'What's happening? Where am I?' As he looks around memories coming back slowly he realizes, 'oh right I'm in that damn lab, looks like they've had an incident. What the hell are those things?'

           As he looks around his containment room scanning for any sign as to what is going on here, something larger than the rest of the infected, walks in front of his biocontainer from the pigment of its skin it might have been human maybe once, it's dressed in what looks like scraps of World War 1 military fatigues its body is big almost 4 times the size of the average man with at least 18 pairs of eyes all looking, watching for threats, for targets. It's arms are massive with one being in the shape of what looks like a blade only large enough to chop a military truck in half with ease, it's legs look like tree trunks holding up a massive frame that could plow through walls and vehicles with ease with skin that looked worn, weathered and infected. Seeing this he freezes, not moving his head, weary of what it might do if it realizes he's awake.

           This Monstrosity seems to be looking for something as it lumbers around the room, making the whole room shake and vibrate with the weight of its steps. He watches as the glass starts to crack and fracture from this beast's movements. Suddenly one of the creatures in the hall screams a horrendous noise, sounding like a siren mixed with a truck horn, causing the monstrosity to run through the door breaking and shattering the cement door frame to fit its massive body through. 'Well that's not a great thing to wake up to, and fuck me is it ugly. Well here's hoping I can break this glass the rest of the way and get the hell out of here. And dear God don't let that thing come back again before I'm able to run the hell away!' 

          As he shifts around trying to break free of the clasp that holds his arms and legs in place while they ran their tests and whatever other experiments on him. As he shifts around something  above him starts blaring an alarm, ‘Well that can't be good.’ The restraints pinning him start to tighten and try to pull his arms and legs back to further immobilize him but they're having a hard time doing so, he however barely registers this and pulls harder and starts to thrash around, further spreading the spider web of cracks around his biocontainer. He notices this and redoubles his efforts and starts thrashing harder and harder till he begins to hear the grinding and shearing of steel behind him followed by the glass finally giving away and shattering into millions of little pieces with liquids and him following suit being spilled onto the floor of the room right into a massive footprint left by that monster earlier big enough to fit his body curled up into a ball. 

           As he stands up to his full height of 6ft 3inches, he appears to have similar features to Officer Pike, only his eyes are a very odd with the outside color being silver grey but the inside next to the pupil being a bright golden hue, his body is remarkably fit for someone who's been locked in a bioresearch container for the past 12 years. As he gets up and starts to walk around the now empty research room, there's not much that he can really see that could give him an explanation as to what is going on here.

           He starts to walk away from the biocontainer to look for something to wear that is more than just a pair of shorts, he feels the tension of something locked around his left wrist. Looking down he sees it's one of the cuffs that held him in place inside that damned container, he snaps his arm forward on impulse making the container groan and then a loud snap sounds out from behind him followed by the rest of the container crumbling apart and him now being tethered to a now 8 foot long chain. Staring down at the chain he says,

         "Well Errick, you are definitely no longer normal, and you're talking to yourself in third person." He sighs and shakes his head, "I'm going to need to see a psychiatrist after I escape this shit show. But that's a long term thing, for now I need to think short-term like pants for example and a shirt. And maybe body armor yea body armor sounds good."

0