subject 26
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

August 22 1996 2:35..

Subject 26, Errick…

Well that's unfortunate he can't help but think seeing the massive mutated man thing that just speared through an at least 2 foot thick security door and eviscerated the occupants in mere moments. I miss my bio container it was a lot simpler and things hadn't wanted to kill him there. He thought as he slowly moved away from the scene.

…40 minutes ago, inside bio research area 22…

"Alright now I have pants and a shirt although the shirt is a little tight but it's something. Now I've gotta figure out how to get out of here." 

Wearing a pair of combat pants he found on what looked like had been a guard down here and a tight fitting shirt that was worn by a doctor that looked like he had just fallen over dead maybe a heart attack is what Errick figured there was no blood on it so works for him. The pants did have some blood on them he was just thankful that the man in them before him hadn't shit himself before he died.

He also took a pair of black combat boots from the guard his pants came from. He didn't like his odds with a gun but took the guard's pistol and the 2 magazines that were in the drop leg holster the guard had that Errick took now he had 2 weapons if you include the 6 foot of chain that still dangled off his left arm, he hadn't found a way to remove it yet so he left it for now. As he fumbled around looking through all papers and desks in the room all he found was charts on himself labeling him as a alpha subject, everything that he read was just more of the same papers with writing labeling his changes like his appearance and his ability to regenerate his body and with each new document he read further made him wonder what was he now? As he came across one document it labeled him as the first subject to have survived the bonding, what do they mean bonding, did they inject me with some kind of drug or superhero juice, or did they combine him with some sort of alien that they found? With these thoughts in his head he hadn't heard the sound of shuffling footsteps nor the sound of something's ragged breathing till it was right behind him. His first meeting with an infected was when it stabbed him in the chest with its hand causing him to spit up blood on the notes he was holding.

The… fuck… he thought before feeling the foreign object being pulled from him causing blood to fountain onto the desk infront of him as he slumped to the ground. As his breathing stopped and his heart beat slowed, the infected holding a chair leg started to shuffle away. Before it made it more than 5 feet away, Erricks heart started to beat faster and harder causing his blood to pump through his veins faster and faster the hole in his chest started to fill and swell with blood and then the blood started to solidify hardening into new flesh and bone and arteries and any organs that were damaged healing in seconds what would have killed a normal man. His eyes opened as he took a massive breath of air into his lungs and then started to shine out a silvery glow as he got up to his feet and looked down at his chest, he was stunned to see fresh skin and scar tissue the hole in his chest had healed entirely within seconds. "Well I'll be damned, I think I'm not so human anymore." As He said this the infected turned around and with speed that shouldn't have been possible for the dead looking man that ran towards Errick with a chair leg spike held out to impale him. As it charged time seemed to slow down to him, his brain running faster than a normal humans could making him see every detail of the movement from this creature, as it entered his reach he reacted catching the spike with his right hand while pulling his pistol and slamming the barrel into its head and pulling the trigger 5 times. The pistol didn't make alot of noise due to the head that now acted as a partial suppressor but it did attract the attention of 8 of the infected close to his room, as he dislodged the gun from the first one the other 8 shambled in staring at him like he was prized beef,  ok gunfire equals army of dead looking people got it. Should probably put this away then. He thinks as he slides the pistol into its holster, and unwraps the chain from his left arm. "Alright, which one of you ugly motherfucker wants to go first?" Errick says giving the chain a few test whips getting accustomed to the wait of it trailing through the air or behind him. The 2 who entered the room first run towards him growling and snarling, 5 feet he thinks I need them within 5 feet of me to use this chain as a weapon. Once the first one enters his range he reacts slinging the chain forward with enough momentum to puncture through its chest and then tear a chunk out of its ribcage as he pulls it back. The second one at this point had gotten within his arms reach and with his right arm he caught it by its throat before implanting it into the concrete ending their fight within seconds.

The other six run at him causing him to panic for a second before time seems to slow for him again taking in all the details around him the spike from the one that stabbed him earlier the chain with part of a ribcage still disgustingly attached to it, the six creatures in their mad dash towards him the closest one about to trip over one of its dead brethren the second ones muscles bunching to leap into the air, the third about to emit an ear splitting scream sure to arouse the attention of the monster that ran away earlier, the fourth and fifth right behind it seemingly running to flank him, and the six being larger and more muscular than the rest, all of this is taken in by his mind in an instant.

0