Chapter 2: He was, what all I wanted (2)
88 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the class-caste, I am right at the end, so of course, the guy at the top doesn't even know of my existence.

 

He is someone that was blessed with intelligence, beauty and talent. For someone like me, he is very dazzling.

 

He is in such a far-away place  from me.

 

While I'm at the lowest of the pyramid of caste. I'm where no one cares about what I want and where no one cares about me.

 

So when I found about that thing on the internet.

 

I must achieve or obtain it no matter what.

 

But first, I need to know if it really works, and how much I have to exert my efforts in doing so. Sometimes internet cannot be trusted so easily.

 

This is to get revenge on those guys,

 

but it won't be good to use in those guys.

 

If they leave, another one would take their place. It is very risky to take.

 

My indifferent life will definitely turn into hell.

 

That's why I need to get someone that's at the top of the class, because they either swarm by a lot of people or they are being left alone because they do not interact with a lot of people.

 

So if I could get Chris Lance Laurel, the one at the top of the caste, to obey me and to treasure me, no one would be able to put their hands on me.

 

"That would be the best" I murmured to myself.

 

As I keep on thinking things to make the plan work, I bumped to person who I was thinking.

 

"Uugghhh" I groan out of pain, what the hell was his body made of?!! fucking steel, it felt like my bones and flesh clashed from that bumping

 

"What the fuck!?" he shouted angrily at me

 

his voice was very scary, that he was just came from hell, no scratch that he really look like came from the hell right now.

 

Did I woke him up? No I do not think so, he was already walking so it looks like I am gonna receive his wrath from the other ancestor who angered him dammit!! my inner thoughts screamed.

 

"C-c-chri-i-is?" I tremble while I stutter on calling his name

 

I know he is very scary!!! But I need to do this!!! Cannot give up on the opportunity.

 

"What do you want!?" he stared at me in the eyes like he is going to eat me alive

 

waaaahh!!!! mommy this person is really scary!

 

 

Announcement

Hi everyone, this is very short, will have less than 10 or ten chapters. I am still new at this but thank you for reading my very first story here in scribblehub

2