ch 2: How did this all happen(Part one)
183 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanz

Gasp!

All of a sudden i could breathe again.

I couldn’t open my eyes and i couldn’t move a single finger, but i was awake. Was i kidnapped? But By who? I mean plenty of guys want to kill me as well as jackie, but they are usually never this bold; plus i always take good precautions and i am pretty sure i didn’t see anyone following me.

Also, what the fuck was that glass thing? It looked like a tablet ,but it sure as shit wasn’t. Maybe i am just getting old. Who am i fucking kidding ;there are no floating tablets that pop out of nowhere with a design that could have easily come out of a sci fi movie. There just isn’t. Maybe it’s some new military tech? I have seen some crazy military tech before, so i couldn’t put that option off.

I started hearing steps around me. I also started feeling the touch of grass and the rustle of leaves. A swift gentle breeze caressed my face with such gentleness that could only be found at the girls at jimmies places. Shit. I should have gone to the pimp business.Killing is simply to much trouble and doesn’t pay well enough.

I felt some warmth in my hand and tried moving my fingers.

They moved.

“Hey,he is starting to wake up.” shouted some jerk.

“Uncle!”

My eyes opened and my vision was blurry, but nonetheless i could see this random figure with her hand on my forehead. I immediately grabbed the figure and put her on a chokehold.

“If any of you fuckers try anything i will fucking snap her neck” I shouted.

My vision finally cleared up and i could see two more people. One of them was a japanese looking girl that was screaming her lungs out, and the other was this late 20s something rough looking guy with a labcoat. I looked down and saw a girl with a heavy tan. Couldn’t see her face, but wouldn’t be surprised if she was a pretty thing.

“Dude, what the fuck! Just calm the fuck down, no one is here to hurt you.” Screamed the labcoat guy.

“Uncle, it’s me alex. Your nephew!” Said the tanned girl.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.Who the fuck would believe something like that?” Said i.

“Uncle, remember jackies chest? The one we gave for his birthday?The green looking one? Remember our little secret? Remember when you taught me the fire punch,when i was 12, and got my knuckles all busted from a single punch? Do you remember moms secret under the sink? From when i was a kid; remember that?

What the fuck? The only people who should know half of this stuff is me,my nephew and jackie, and jackie sure as shit wouldn’t pull something like this. But how the fuck was this possible? My nephew is a fully grown man with a gigantic beard. Not some 20 year old something girl that you would find a sorority house ready to get fucked by every stud on the next 5 blocks.

I loosened my grip and allowed the tanned girl to get up. I could now have a good look at her face.Neh,you wouldn’t find this girl at a sorority house.You would find her at the highest modelling agencies. Heck, i know.I worked with quite a few. She had this short blonde hair with a cute little fringe and a slender face molded by venus herself. Those nicely shaped blue eyes were perhaps the most mesmerizing thing about her face though.

“Uncle...” The tanned girl said.

“There is no way you are my nephew” i shouted. Not even if he waited a million years for technology to evolve,would he get a body like that.

“Nephew?” The labcoat guy asked and seemed confused.

“I don’t know how to explain this,uncle. I passed out and then when i woke up, i looked like this.” tanned girl said. She blushed and gave this embarrassing look, as if she was ashamed of the entire thing.

“Uncle did you also pass out and wake up here?” The labcoat guy asked.

I totally ignored him,and looked at tanned girl and asked,”Explain to me how you got here.”

“Well...”

6