Chapter 9: Great escape.
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting rid of her status panel, Aria’s vision returns to normal, she doesn’t have to bear something foreign in her field of vision all the time, after all with only slight intent she can access any functions of her system directly. So in this aspect Aria must reward Isys with full marks, for the user friendly system that she created.

Looking through the transparent lid of her capsule Aria sees that there are no lights in the room, also majority of personnel seems to be in other parts of the building since there are only three people in the room that uses their phones for lighting.

Afterward Aria shifts her focus from surrounding on herself and froze in shock, the capsule is now not so comfortable, because a great part of interior disintegrated directly along her clothes, so right now she reclining naked in a half destroyed capsule.

Thinking that the situation is a little tricky, Aria starts to think what to do since she now has a system she can’t be more sure about her body capabilities and skills, not like that time when she jumped from one roof to another. How our Chinese friends like to say know yourself and know your enemies, at list now Aria knows herself well enough.

So thinking of it Aria acts immediately by activating her Hack field, her vision shifts and she sees that her world transformed in black and white film, where all electronic devices are highlighted, not only the active ones but also those that are turned off, or even some of those that are broken. It seems her skill not only gave the possibility to hack and program but also charge some devises that don’t have a power supply or even repair some of them using her lightening and metal elements, to bad she don’t have enough knowledge to repair her capsule and let them think for the answer for this mystery themselves.

[Master then you manage to get yourself a good foundation in mechanical knowledge we can rename this skill in Techno field that will be really cool.]

“In your dream, all this stuff is really boring.”

“How can you appear in outside world?”

Asks Aria the little kitten that is floating through different devices around Aria.

[Master this vision is only a projection of outside world, that is based on your perception of technology, I’m as your techno-assistant will be automatically included. Actually I, as a part of your soul can appear in your normal vision if you want.]

“No it’s ok, If I see you in my normal vision all the time I’ll start to talk to you normally like I’m doing now, It’ll be bad if people will think that I’m not normal.”

Afterward Aria controlling her new skill switches off all devises that produces light in the building, and activates her second skill Silent field. As the skill activates a white barrier envelopes three meters around Aria’s capsule, and if not for her Soul vision, Aria won’t see anything at all.

Lightly pushing the lid of the capsule, Aria gets down from the capsule and closes it, she is sure that something broke than she opened the lid but since Silent field is activated no one heard anything, and although her barrier is white if someone is looking from outside, since it is dark in the room and there are no windows, no one saw anything.

Afterward using Elemental stealth, Aria makes her way to the storage room that houses her documents, after finding her documents and seeing that she has no way to take them with her while being naked, not to mention that she hardly could use them anymore Aria just burns them to ashes.

Afterward in one of the rooms Aria find a white coat, she proceeds to exit the building.

“Why any kind of researchers love this kind of white coat, not like the folk in this lab work on something that need sterile environment.”

“Isys make me invisible for electronic devises.”

Although Aria can do it herself, it is much easier to command Isys to do it for her.

Since it was not so long that Aria arrived at the lab, it is only mid-day now, not to mention that at this time New York is in state without electricity for half an hour, so Aria thinks it may be a good idea to go shopping. Thinking that for once it is good idea to use money for shopping, Aria arrive at an ATM and in very unreserved manner activates Hack field, afterward with a good sum of money she walks to the shopping district, in a very good mood.

As for her personal assistant Isys, she watches this scene of daylight robbery with lukewarm eyes, thinking that it is good that she managed to make such a good skill what her Master enjoys. Not forgetting to add a new ability to Hack field, of electronic invisibility that will work automatically by only one switch.

[Update of the skill Hack field, it is now possible to become invisible to all electronic devises, without manually controlling the skill.]

“You are a genius Isys.”

Praising Isys from the bottom of her heart, because she seems to be as lazy as her Master, Aria proceeds on her shopping spree.

Since New York now has no electricity you may think that it is impossible to buy anything, you can’t be any more wrong. Since Aria now has a lot of money first think she decides to go to most expensive store that she can think of. And yes while she was walking she helped several more ATM of their burden, so now her pockets are bulging with money. If only she didn’t use Elemental stealth, New York inhabitants may see a naked girl wearing only a white lab coat, with full pockets of bulging cash, strolling barefooted in the most expensive store in vicinity. After twenty minutes we can see this girl exiting the store, now dressed like a civilized person, with a handbag full of cash.

“Why did I use my card at ATM, if I don’t need cash do buy things.”

Yes, Aria didn’t use cash to buy clothes, and no she didn’t steal them, she just transferred needed sum of money though one of her bank accounts, because how you may expect it is really bothersome to count cash.

1