Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 part 1

"Cat are you excited for your first day of high school?" 

"em! I can't wait, big sis! hehe." 

Me and big sis were walking to school while making idle chit-chat.

 "Big s-..." 

But before I finish what I was about to say I stood frozen in shock, as a truck kept coming even when there was a red light. 

The truck was about to hit big sis! With no hesitation, I run towards her, adrenaline making me go far faster than I ever had before. 

With determination, I push her out of the way... as I looked at her for what I thought would be the last, I got hit by the truck. 

Part 2

"mortal it is time you woke up." 

blinding lights invaded my eyes making me open them.

 as I did I saw a beautiful woman on a throne looking at me, she had an intense gaze that made me wanna look away but I couldn't for some reason! 

"Who are you?!"

 "I'm the goddess of reincarnation." Wait does this mean?! immediately flashbacks occurred.

 "you have been chosen to be reincarnated in another world." 

"Oh..." Immediately I was overwhelmed by many emotions, Namely regret and sadness. 

I didn't want to die, But at least I saved big sis... "Yes! I saved big sis!"

At least she is still alive! " Morta,l I take it you accept that you died?" 

"Em!" "Good now we can move on to skills and abilities selection." 

Immediately a book materialized out of thin air, speechless I watch as it floats towards me. 

"mortal, aren't you going to look?" Slapping my cheeks I grab the book to look, hmm... summoning magic... Immorta-. 

"You can only choose 10 skills and one ability." 

"Oh! May ask what's the difference between skills and abilities?" 

"Skills are learnable while an ability is something unique to you, Abilities are also stronger, think of them as the awakened version of skills." 

"Em! That makes sense! Thank you, goddess!" Since that's the case I have to be careful with my selection! 

Hmm... Necromancer? Immediately a vision of delusional grandeur filled my mind! 

"Hehe I the great necromancer have come to defeat you the hero!"

 But after I thought about it I realized it wasn't a good idea, first off! Aren't necromancers always defeated by the hero?! 

Second wouldn't it be better if I were the one to summon the heroes?

 Yes! And I have just the idea! If I pick enhancement I can make all my skills as powerful as abilities! 

Oh, and it says here abilities and skills can evolve! It's good that these are evolvable. 

Now for the other skills! After long contemplation, I picked summoning magic, mana control, mana sense, magic and mana knowledge, concentration, mediation, infinite mana growth, mana regeneration, limit break, and random eye powers every day. 

"Finally I'm done!" After I told the goddess what I picked she said. 

"Mortal you will be born as a princess to the Ingisia Kingdom Royal Family, in 15 years a demon lord will descend onto the Eastern continent, we the gods have chosen you to defeat the demon lord!" 

What me?! I'm too lazy for that! I'll just let the heroes I summon defeat the demon lord! 

"Goddess I guess this is goodbye? Oh and before I forget can you do something to let my family know I'm okay?" 

"Yes mortal this is goodbye, worry not though I shall let your family know that you're ok." 

Immediately a fractal appeared beneath me... "A new world! I can't wait!" I say excitedly while falling down the fractal in reality.

0