Chapter 2: Friendly Spar
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sonic, Cream, and Cheese are sparring together in the forest as Sonic guides and trains her.

"Your too slow Cream and you need to add more impact in your attacks." As Sonic teases her.

Suddenly Cream threw Cheese at Sonic like a cannonball which Cheese is shooting at Sonic like a rocket. Sonic witnesses this and sighs in boredom.

"C'mon Cream this is too predictable." And Sonic mocks Cream as Cheese is flying toward him.

Sonic easily dodges Cheese which Cream charges towards him with speed with his own signature move; the Sonic spin dash.

"Now let's see you dodge this attack which has both speed and power Mister Sonic." As Cream yells out.

"Trying to use my own move against me? Then how about I try the same move." As Sonic said.

"Now who's slow Mister Sonic?" As Cream teases Sonic while she's about to launch her spin dash attack.

"Huh? Me Slow? Does that even make sense?" As Sonic scoffed.

Suddenly Cheese bounced off the tree like a bullet that ricochet and is now charging at sonic with full momentum. This caught Sonic off guard as now both Cream and Cheese are coming with attacks on both sides while Sonic is between them.

"Wow Cream! You used Cheese as a distraction for her sneak attack while you drew my attention towards you. Great thinking..." As Sonic seems impressed.

Cream and Cheese were about to land their attacks in Sonic but...

"But your forgetting I'm the fastest thing alive!" As Sonic sounds charged up.

Suddenly Sonic vanished which Cream & Cheese crashed into each other.

"Cheese look out!" As Cream panics.

"Chao! Chao!" Cheese also panics.

CRASH!

Both Cream and Cheese slammed against each other. In an instant Sonic was right behind Cream.

"Who said you can relax you two? The fight ain't over." As Sonic menacingly said.

Sonic boots Cream & Cheese which they both went flying towards a tree and smashed against it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" As Cream screams in pain.

The tree Cream and Cheese smashed against left a dent on it which the tree looks unstable and is about to fall on the both of them.

"Get up both of you or you will be crushed by the tree." As Sonic warns them.

Cream and Cheese were struggling to get up from the impact and as it became too late the tree is falling towards them. But in a nick of time Sonic sliced the tree in half with his spin dash attack.

"Eggman and his robots ain't nice enough to give you time to breathe or even help you if a tree is about to fall on you but other than that, good work today Cream & Cheese." As Sonic grins while he reaches his hand to help Cream and Cheese.

1