Chapter 7: Phantom Ruby?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving Cream's house, Sonic is currently breezing through the land of Mobius as he is running through the forest at the speed of sound.

 

"Okay now is time to meet up with Shadow and Rouge," Sonic said to himself.

 

While running, Sonic randomly hears a voice.

 

"Sonic... Sonic I'm not scared." As the mysterious voice whispers.

 

Sonic automatically paused in his tracks as he became alert.

 

"What the?! What's going on?!" As Sonic seemed confused.

 

"I'm not pathetic! I'm not weak! I will plant fear on those who disgraced me!" As the ominous voice continues to speak.

 

"Alright I've gone up against a water lizard creature, a falling alien-like space colony, a metal version of me, another dark alien that wanted to split the world, a time-eating monster and the list goes on, but... I don't think I've ever encountered a ghost" as Sonic begins to feel spooked.

 

Sonic began to follow where the voice is coming from and was tracking the sound trail. Out of the blue Sonic became shocked was a phantom ruby just laying on the grassy ground.

 

"Huh? Isn't that one of those gems that Infinite was using? A phantom ruby? I thought they were all destroyed. What's this ruby doing in the middle of nowhere?" As Sonic seemed suspicious about the pink ruby.

 

Sonic walked around the ruby to see if there were any traps, but everything seemed fine.

 

"This may be a clue to find Eggman if anything, best to take this to Tails to analyze it once more." As Sonic came up with an idea.

 

As soon as Sonic picked up the phantom ruby, the voices he had previously heard became louder and louder...

 

"FEAR! FEAR! I'M NOT PATHETIC NOR WEAK! I'VE GOT YOU SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!" As the ominous voice was banging inside Sonic's head.

 

Sonic had dropped the phantom ruby. He has both his hand gripping his skull as he screams in pain while trying to fight back the voice.

 

"AAAAAAaaaaaahhhh!!!! What's this stupid voice? It sounds- it sounds like... infinite!" As Sonic screams in pain of agony.

0