Chapter 9: Burning Blaze Enters!
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Infinite began to become unsure of Sonic's words.

 

"Kill yourself? You wouldn't dare or even have the time to do it" As Infinite is still trying to not buy the bluff.

 

"Time? Then let's test my speed Infinite, let's see if I can smash my head in max speed on that tree over there before the last percentage of the download completes." As Sonic proposes a bet while still in pain.

 

"Impossi-" as Infinite was about to say a word Sonic cuts him off.

 

Sonic took off at a max speed which he's now hairs close to the tree as he's about to collide with full-on impact as his head is going in first.

 

"What the?! He's already this close?! How fast is he-" Infinite is in total disbelief.

 

" I win Infinite" as Sonic smirks while saying his last words before he dies.

 

"Noooooooo!!!!!!!" As Infinite screams in vain.

 

Then in an instant, the download became 100%.

 

"No- wait! The download is complete! I will still take some damages due to being this close to the tree but I can just about avoid his vital points which means, Hahahahahahaha! I win Sonic!!! And You lose!!" As Infinite burst out laughing at Sonic's demise.

 

"Nope, you still lose." 

 

A new voice has entered the scene which Infinite looks up to witness as he couldn't recognize who this person was as he's never met her before, but this person was no other than Blaze the Cat who appeared in the scene as she's in her Burning Blaze form.

 

"Who-who are you?!" As Infinite was stunned to speak.

 

"A good friend of Sonic's" Blaze replied.

 

Blaze clenched her fist as flames were wrapped around it.

 

"Burning Fist!" As Blaze launched a powerful punch which made Infinite who possessed Sonic spit saliva and knock him out unconscious.

 

"Damn... you... cat..." Infinite loses his breath as he falls unconscious.

 

"Phew that was really close, I hope the doctor I met here could do something about the state which Sonic is in." As Blaze sounded concerned about Sonic's health.

0