Chapter 12: A New Threat
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eggman Nega begins to explain the situation about Sonic's condition.

"Yes, you've become one with Infinite. It seems like as the digitalized data of Infinite was just about to finish downloading, Blaze was able to disrupt it in just a nick of time." As Dr. Eggman Nega tells Sonic.

"Due to this, Infinite was still able to gain 100% control of your body and consciousness but he was not able to get rid of you at the same time due to the disturbance. As a result, you and Infinite are living in the same body till one person gives it up." As Dr. Eggman broke it down.

"Your-your kidding Eggman's right? So what are you trying to say?" As Sonic breaks a sweat.

"Think of it as two people living in a house..." As Dr. Eggman started the sentence.

"And for one to own the house he has to kick the other person out." As Dr. Eggman finish's it off.

"So-so your telling me I have to be constantly fighting, if not, Infinite will take over my body?" As Sonic is trying to understand while being frustrated.

"Incorrect blue hedgehog." As Dr. Eggman Nega pointed out.

"Infinite already has control of your body so, in other words, you have to constantly be fighting Infinite so that you don't cease to exist consciously, therefore... death." As Dr. Eggman said it is raw without any sugarcoating.

Sonic gulps as a bit of despair creep on his face.

"That's why you should of just let me take over your body peacefully and you wouldn't have to listen to this bad news." As Infinite said. 

"And sorry to add on any more bad news but I need to tell you why I and Dr. Eggman Nega are here too." As Blaze butts in.

"What bad news could there be that's worse than this?" As Sonic is becoming mentally exhausted.

" Me and Eggman Nega are hoping we're wrong but there's a new threat coming as we speak. An enemy that's absurdly powerful and dangerous to the fault that me and most probably you have never encountered in the whole lives that we lived." As Blaze was serious as her eyes were in anguish.

"Hey Blaze don't you think you're being a bit over-dramatic, maybe you should take some deep breaths too. How bad could these enemies be?" As Sonic nervously chuckles to brush off the serious atmosphere.

"Over-dramatic?" As Blaze looks daggers at Sonic.

"Sonic, everyone in my world has been mercilessly slaughtered and killed. As of now my world that I've known to be has been completely destroyed." As Blaze's voice cracks hatred comes from her eyes.

0