Chapter 11: The Moons, the Sun and the rocks of this Cunt
93 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

===A/N: I know that each space rocks have different terminology but just take this with a grain of salt for the sake of the story to pair with the girls’ powers ===

===A/N: Recommend listening to *Stardust by Geoxor* for this chapter ===

A group of three girls were in the vast space of emptiness, occupying a floating piece of space rock with no destination in mind.

“I’m hungry.”
A blue-haired girl looked towards her older sisters, pleading for something to appease her empty stomach.

“Here, open wide, Suisei” a pink-haired older sister held a little crumb of space rock and slid it into the wide mouth. The little girl reluctantly chewed on the rocks, displeased by the grainy taste but still swallowed to quiet down her hunger.
“It wasn’t yummy, Anemachi-nee.”
“I’m sorry, Suisei. You know what? When we are done, we can grab some yakiniku altogether. Right, Millia?”

A black-haired girl was standing nearby, surveying the area constantly, as though afraid of something. She heard her sisters and nodded slightly, before going back to her monitoring.

“What is Millia-nee doing, Anemachi-nee?” Suisei asked as she was eating the last crumbs of space rock in her little hands.
“She’s….looking for Mum. Making sure she’s alright when she arrives.” Anemachi hesitated, looking back and forth between Suisei and Millia before replying.
“Oh! So we can go home when Mum arrives!”
“...Yeah….” Anemachi smiled weakly.

[COMET SHOWER]

Rocks flew from a crack in space, propelling through and arched towards the girls. Millia’s eyes glinted and quickly took action.

[METEOR SHIELD]

Rocks manifested in her surroundings and clumped together at her will, shaping into a well-rounded tower shield that blocked or deflected the incoming projectiles. 

CLINK CLINK CLINK CLINK

The comets battered on the protection, chipping away the edges and Millia had to quickly reinforce more energy to prevent any attacks from hitting her younger sisters.

[CALL OF THE COMET]

BOOM

A giant comet smashed into the shield and instantly crumbled the defence. Millia was pushed back with the debris but quickly stabilised with Anemachi supporting her from behind. 

 

“Nee-san!” Anemachi panicked upon witnessing blood drip from the corner of Millia’s mouth. Instead of being concerned, Millia willed more rocks to form and protect her sister instead of herself.
“Start it up, Anemachi! I’ll buy some time.”
“But Nee-”
“Do as I say!”

Anemachi flinched at Millia’s outburst and clumsily went back to Suisei’s side to initiate the escape. After seeing that, Millia was relieved a bit and concentrated on the incoming threat.

“Let us dance, Caren!” Millia shouted, activating her power.

[LAW OF METEOR: DEFIANCE]

The space in front of her cracked, ever so fragile, and expanded like cobwebs. Comets came out, peeling the crack wider and revealing the enemy that the trio were afraid of. A blonde mature lady gracefully walked out, wearing a long black dress that blended with the endless space around them.

“My, my, my. To think my oldest daughter thought she could run away from my grasp.” Caren crackled with wicked laughter, “I must thank you for running out of your father’s influence and finding a brilliant excuse to kill you.”

[LAW OF COMET: EVERTRAILING]

The imposing blonde released her power, signalling her rocks towards Millia. She was prepared and followed up with a counter-attack, blocking the majority of the comets. The last comet gathered more energy before torpedoing towards her, prompting her to manifest a glowing white axe (shaped like a Carpenter’s Axe) and sliced the projectile, crumbling to small pieces and losing all momentum. 

Caren didn’t let the pressure falter and summoned her own weapon, a copper halberd. The two weapons clashed, sending shockwaves and cracks trembling the space rock the sisters are on. Millia kicked her mother forward, trying to create more space and prevent her from disturbing her little sisters.

 

“Anemachi-nee, what are Mum and Millia-nee doing?” Suisei asked as she was seated in front of Anemachi, confused by the whole ordeal.
“They are having a friendly spar,” Anemachi coughed as her concentration was broken but quickly went back to working on a little 5-pointed star amulet, “Okay, Suisei. Hold on to this amulet with me and repeat after me.”
“Why?”
“So that we can wish for a safe trip home.”
“Oh, we are going home now!”
“...Yeah. Repeat after me, [SHOOTING STAR].”

[SHOOTING STAR]

BLING!

A glowing, purifying aura spread out of the amulet and translucent ribbons started to flower around Suisei and Anemachi. The ribbons tied around, wrapping into a ten-pointed star and floated with the pilots comfortably inside. Suisei marvelled at their sudden vehicle but quickly looked back when she heard the clash between her Mum and eldest sister.
“Are Mum and Millia-nee coming?” Suisei innocently asked.

“No….They’ll join us later,” Anemachi gulped her quivering dry throat, “Let’s go!”

FWOOOOOOOOOO!

The star floated up and blasted off the space rock, leaving the eldest daughter and mother to watch their last family members leave safely, even if they had left with no destination in mind.

 

“My, my. Sacrificing half of your life force to craft [LAST METEOR] into an amulet and to be used as an escape tool. I can still track them after I am done with you.” Caren stomped on the fallen Millia, grinding the soles of her heels deep into the legs.
Millia groaned in pain but kept on looking at Caren with fire in her eyes.
“You won’t go after them. I will defeat you here and now!” Millia growled and sent a burst of her aura, pushing her Mother away.

“I taught you better than this.”

SPLATTT

A giant comet shot past Millia, taking her left arm completely clean off. The sudden loss of her arm nearly crumbled her concentration but she was still able to send a couple of meteors. Caren easily reacted, circling comets intercepted the attack. However, Millia was able to throw a rock with her physical strength, shattering at the sound of speed and barely nicked Caren’s ear.

“Clever,” Caren clapped before blinking in front of Millia and stomping on her abdomen, pushing her daughter down to the ground, “Distracting me with your magical meteors before launching a physical meteor to bypass the usual detections. You are weak yet you still think you can defeat me. How laughable!” 

Caren reinforced her arm and speared deep into Millia’s chest, who responded with a dreadful scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

“Shut up!” Caren sneered and dug deeper, “Just be a good little girl and let me harvest your Law from this damn soul of yours.”

“AAAARRRRGGGHH, EAT SHIT!”

[METEOR HELL]

BOOOMMM!


Caren was thrown back to space and quickly used her comets to stabilise herself, glaring at the crater that held her crippled daughter. Her greed was still in the Law, even if she was enduring the pain of losing a leg from the explosion. Millia’s soul was dimming rapidly after using a self-imploding skill, losing vitality after the massive destruction.

“Ha, in the end, you still lose!” Caren gloated as she started to syphon the Law out of Millia’s body. She peered at the pure [LAW OF METEOR] in her hand, licking her lips in anticipation ofthe new power. It might even further improve her own law. 

Caren drew the Law closer to her mouth, preparing to savour her delicious hunt.

 

FWOOOOSH!

 

In a blink of her eyes, her hands were empty and fury immediately settled in. She scanned around, trying to find the thief.

A human. OF ALL RACES THAT SNATCHED HER PRIZE, IT HAD TO BE A HUMAN

The white-haired human was nonchalantly holding the powerful Law in one hand and kept on diagnosing Millia. He was completely ignoring the person he just stole from.

“RETURN MY PRIZE THIS INSTANT, HUMAN!” Caren growled, gathering numerous comets to strike this ignorant being.

“Hmm, your body is really beyond repair and your soul is completely out of sync. Did you detonate your soul? No wonder. I can’t touch that domain anymore if your existence is fading. Any final wishes if I were to take your Law for my collection.” He didn’t even care about the angry beast behind him, only talking to the barely alive Millia.

“....K…..Kill.” Millia muttered under her bleeding tongue.
“That lady?”
She nodded weakly, her head slowly sinking into the darkness. Millia was slowly losing the touch of her limbs, the hands of death were itching to drag her down. But her eyes were still determined, bearing hatred towards her mother.

“Easiest deal of this life,” the human chuckled, twisting the Law into his [INVENTORY] and turned around to meet Caren, who prepared a giant comet. It was the size of Earth and was spinning to gain more momentum to create a stronger hit.

“INSOLENT BUG!” She pointed her finger downwards, releasing her hold of the comet and sending it towards the human.

He snickered, ignoring the incredible pressure that was about to form upon contact between the space rock and the giant comet. 

 

[NEGATE]

BBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

The space collapsed on itself, desperate to close the empty void that just appeared. The human only touched the comet and it disappeared, like it never existed.

Caren was terrified. She had never seen her technique neutralised in such a way, usually the gradual loss of connection with the comet or the slight feeling of crumbling when disconnected. But it didn’t happen this time.
It just severed, as though it never existed with her Law.

She leapt back, conjuring small comet balls to defend herself while calculating some way to retreat.

POP POP POP SHING!

Skeleton knives flew by, intercepting her comets and exploded. She was defenceless in that instance, giving the opportunity for more knives to sever her arm.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Caren screeched after losing an arm, the pain wasn’t weak either as numerous toxins were coated on the knife. She sucked in a crisp of air, trying to concentrate on her options.

“Fuck it!” She gripped her hair and used one of her sharp fingers to cut the strands up to the nape. The bundle flowed loosely in space and she quickly chanted, offering her hair as a sacrifice. 

 

[SPACE GOD: SACRIFICIAL WARP]

WHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ………..BANG!

Caren felt the warp and only lasted for a bit before smacking face-first into a barrier. She didn’t travel far, only a few hundred metres away from the original space rock.

 

[ISOLATION]

A transparent but powerful veil covered the fight, keeping scrying eyes away from seeing him and preventing his enemies from escaping. He hated eavesdroppers, despite the human committing the same act during previous events. 

“WHAT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!” She panicked, as she once again felt the bigger gap between their power. No being in the universe should be able to intercept the Space God’s power, doing so means greater control over the Law of Space.

“Just a little ‘Thief’. Don’t worry too much.”

 

CRACK! POP!

With a grasp of his hand, the human crushed Caren’s head until it popped and left her body limping in his grip.

 

“Yuck, jealous blood flowed through after she lost her dream of being the perfect wife. Normal and naive dream but surprisingly created such a mother who hunts her own children. I should visit their father in the future and see if his body is worth taking as well.” Chief mumbled as he deposited the materials of the monster into [INVENTORY].

“Hmm, the body is in decent condition except for the head. Soul is quite damaged with the negative mental thoughts infecting it, let's leave it off to the side for now. Now, the Law is quite weak and barely holds any control but it can work for some experimentation. Alice-chan, sort them out and see what she has in her personal stash and memories.”

<GLADLY MASTER>

Chief concluded his little fight and glanced back at the dying girl, wondering if he could heal her. He warped closer, observing her condition and seeing if she was satisfied with the deal. 

 

Millia was beyond repair.

Her soul was detonated and shattered, her body deteriorated at a slow but irreversible rate and her law was barely able to tie her consciousness together, despite its absence. Her resolve to witness her mother’s death kept her going and she was glad that all the hard work paid off. 

Chief approached her,

“I took care of the trash, just rest.”

Millia couldn’t reply, she was too weak to speak. But her eyes shone with gratitude and slowly nodded to him. 

A wave of relief washed over the tired Millia and she felt sleepiness seep in. 

She closed her eyes for the last time.

 

Chief could’ve revived her. But he didn’t. The troubles of retrieving a broken soul from The God of Death would be tiresome and he had no obligation to help a stranger, especially when he was intending on stealing their Laws.

<WHAT A SICKENING HUMAN YOU ARE, MASTER>

“Yeah, yeah, that is the last thing I want to hear from you, Alice.” Chief retorted.

With a wave of his hand, he swept the body to [INVENTORY].

“Start searching in her memories if there is a special place to bury this unfortunate soul. Poor girl had a sad family, wonder if I should help them when I get the chance.”

<CRAFTY MASTER AS ALWAYS, WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HER YOUNGER SISTERS?>

 

Chief smirked, getting ready to warp to his next destination.

 

He disappeared, still leaving the battlefield under the veil of [ISOLATION].

=============

=============

 

{Little Segment}

 

Moona Hoshinova hovered in the empty void, still trying to figure out the commotion. Many other Gods relating to space also shared their concerns but were still unable to pinpoint the location. They were clueless due to the skill [ISOLATION] and further digging had already gotten two Gods killed. 

Moona still felt it quite closely, as one of the moons nearby lost all connection, being trapped inside the barrier.

She was about to warp to the closest moon near it for easier access but halted when she felt a prick of one of her moons exploding.

‘Is it the same perpetrators?’ (Moona)

She immediately teleported to the moon as there was still a connection that was slowly weakening.

 

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

“AH↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️! Chief, look at the size of the crater!” Usada Pekora showed off the destruction with the carrot rocket launcher.

“...You do realise you are destroying a moon, right?” Chief asked after being impressed by the size of the explosion.

“Yes?” (Pekora)

“And you know that planets have Gods, the same applies to moons.” (Chief)

“(☉_☉)!” (Pekora)

 

“Are you responsible for destroying my moon?” A growl echoed in space and Moona walked out from the fabric of space. 

Pekora immediately felt timid and guilty for the destruction caused when a person, who looked like they had authority, arrived. Chief didn’t feel scared one bit, only observing one of the Moon disciples.

 

“Gomenasai! Gomenasai!” Pekora panicked and quickly used her skill to run away.
[RABBIT LEAP]

But she couldn’t hop in, as her ears were restrained by Chief.

“ACK! Chief! We need to leave quic-” (Pekora)
He didn’t let her finish the teleport and promptly threw her into his Time Portal.

“Idiot, forgetting we are in another time period. I gotta confiscate those war weapons so she doesn’t blow up the place. Jaa ne, Moona.” Chief nonchalantly walked into the time portal as well, leaving a dumbfounded Goddess of Moons.

“('σ') What just happened?” Moona thought, looking back at the nearby destroyed moon.

 

YEET! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TWO CHAPTERS, BUT IT WAS DIO WITH A THIRD CHAPTER IN A DAY! In all seriousness, these are my apologies for making you guys wait for my chapters. I like publishing my chapters as soon as I finish so please don’t expect more chapters and hopefully I’ll finish writing one more by next week.

1