2. Go Canteen with a Cute Girl
616 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xue Mu gently smiles. He looks at the big lunch, filled with grains, vegetables, and rice,

Then he looks at Ye Han, who is fidgeting with her fingers, looks at Xue Mu, then down, nervous. She blushes. Who knows what she is thinking?

"Little Sister Ye, I actually want to ask you something?"

Ye Han look up at Xue Mu she nodded repeatedly and said in a high pitch, 

"Yes, Big Brother Xue, you can ask anything you want, I know everything."

Xue Mu chuckled he said, "Let's eat while I ask you."

Ye Han nodded. She took chopsticks and put a large amount of rice in her small cute mouth, and her big round eyes look at Xue Mu, just waiting for his question and she answers immediately.

Ye Han's behavior amuse Xue Mu, he let her chew rich and asked, 

"Little Sister Ye, actually I want to know, what are cultivation realms after Body Refinement?"

Ye Han nodded, she rise her five delicate fingers and said, 

"Big Brother Xue, after the Body Refinement stage, there are five realms, first Qi Gathering, True Qi Transformation Realm, Peak True Qi Realm, Lesser Saint, and last and most powerful Greater Saint."

Ye Han speaks fast in one breath. She gets out of breath, flushes her face, she gasps for breath.

Xue Mu nodded, so five realms after Body Refinement means six realms.

Xue Mu gently smile he said, "Thank you, Little Sister Ye, you really help me a lot"

Ye Han's face gets bright. She smiles. She is very satisfied with herself, but then she thought that this question is very common knowledge, but she stops thinking when heard Xue Mu's voice,

"Little Sister Ye, how long are you in the sect?"

"Um...one, two, four...six years," she counted her fingers and said.

"Then how do you think of sect? What do you like in Sect and what not?"

Ye Han thought for a while with her little hand on her chin.

"The Sect is great, most of the people are helpful and nice, we just have work some time and get food to fill the belly, there is not great security, but still it is a safe place."

Xue Mu completes his grains, and he asks,

"Little Sister Ye, actually, I just come to this sect some time ago and I am ignorant about the sect. Then are you kind enough to tell me about the sect?"

Ye Han than little mouth open, little she said,

"Oh!! so this is why I never saw Big Brother Xue in the sect before. Okay, Big Brother Xue, I will tell you everything about the sect," 

Ye Han pats her small breast. smiling, she said.

Xue Mu feel relief, Xue Mu saw all servants here are just 13 to15 years kids, while he is 18 years old, it seems wired to say he just joined the sect, anyway Ye Han didn't care much, so it's good.

"Big Brother Xue, the first this Sect has seven statuses," she raises her seven fingers and continues,

"First us, servant, then Foot Disciple, Outer Disciple, Inner Disciple, Core Disciple, Elder, and Grand Elder."

Xue Mu nods.

Ye Han then stop, she thought, and then said,

"Big Brother Xue, in the sect, there are just two rules. First, we can do everything we want as long as the thing we do will not harm the sect."

Ye Han tilts her head to think for a moment,

"Yes, remember, the second rule is, if anyone from the sect accepts the Disciple then they have a guide their disciple In a righteous way, they have to protect their disciple from any harm even they risk their own life and make their disciple stronger."

Ye Han again thought, and she shook her head, 

"Yes, just this is it, about how to become Foot Disciple then Big Brother Xue you just have become Body Refinement Stage, and then break a giant rock, after that, you become Foot Disciple."

Xue Mu smiled he nodded, "Thank you very much, Little Sister Ye."

Ye Han blushed, she shook her head and said, "It's nothing special, everyone from the sect knows this."

She gets a little embarrassed and starts eating hastily.

Xue Mu chuckled. He waits till Ye Han completes her lunch.

"Big Brother Xue, let's go," Ye Han said she grab her empty plate

Xue Mu smile he leans forward, gets his face close to Ye Han, moves his hand to her mouth, and wipes the rice that sticks to her mouth.

Ye Han froze there, her heart thumping violently. She didn't expect Xue Mu will come to her this close, her face gets as red as a tomato.

When Xue Mu gets back, Ye Han quickly steps. She walks away and hastily spoke,

"Ah... Big Brother Xue... after... lunch we should...put plate in that... counter."

Xue Mu chuckled from behind he get up, take his plate and follow Ye Han,

After leaving the canteen, Xue Mu and Ye Han walk back.

They are two walking side by side. Ye Han happily hums a little, looking down, sometime she peeks at Xue Mu, smiles, and walks.

To become Body Refinement, Stage Xue Mu needs a girl, and then loses his this virginity to her.

Xue Mu glance at Ye Han, she has a nice slim figure, with a cute little face and big eyes, and also her soft-looking skin, although her breast and ass is underdeveloped she still has charm.

But Xue Mu shakes his head, how old she is 13 years, at least Xue Mu needs 16 years girl,

"Little Sister Ye, actually is there anyone besides me, who age around 18 years?"

Ye Han stops her humming, she looks up at Xue Mu but then she blushes. looking down she said,

"No, there is no one," Ye Han stopped for a moment then she look up at Xue Mu her big eyes get bigger, and she loudly asks, "Big Brother Xue, are you 18 years old?"

Looks like there is some bad news coming, Xue Mu thought, he nodded to Ye Han.

Ye Han's eyes get bigger and her mouth open slightly, she grabs Xue Mu's hand, pull him she said, 

"Big Brother Xue, don't tell anyone your age, because servant has to become Body Refinement Stage before 18 or else Sect will kick them out."

Xue Mu sighed, now he really has to find a girl fast.

"I understand, but Little Sister Ye, where are you pulling me?"

Ye Han looks behind, and her eyes met Xue Mu. She didn't get embarrassment and seriously said, 

"Just follow me, Big Brother Xue, I have some. Blood Circulation Pill, it helps you reach Body Refinement Stage in an instant but...,"

She stops look behind, bit her lips she said, "But Big Brother Xue, taking that pill will hurt a lot, but that is the only option we have to make you Body Refinement Stage an instant."

Xue Mu sighed, and he stops. Ye Han pulls him, but he stands still.

"Big Brother Xue,"Ye Han called.

Xue Mu gently smile he said, "Little Sister Ye, don't worry, first can you tell me if there are any people around 17 years."

Ye Han calm down, she didn't want to Xue Mu leave her and think he will get kicked out, so she gets agitated, Now she calm down she saw her hand still grabbing Xue Mu's hands.

She immediately releases Xue Mu, and her face gets hot. When she remembers how she looked directly at Xue Mu's eyes, she covers her face with her hands.

Screaming inside, Ah!! Ye Han, you dummy, what got you today?

It takes her some moments before she calms down.

Xue Mu chuckled, he finds Ye Han very amusing, her every action is natural and honest, and he felt funny watching wherever Ye Han's face gets red.

"So, little Sister Ye, tell me if there is anyone 17 years here."

Ye Han takes a deep breath, she nods,

"There is a woman named Lang Yaling. She is 17 years old and around next week she becomes 18 years, so if she didn't become Body Refinement Stage before that then has to leave sect other than her there is no one."

"Tell me where she is. And then also where is place Blood Circulation Pill sold."

Ye Han opens her little mouth, she tells Xue Mu to place.

"Little Sister Ye, you really helped me a lot, I am truly grateful to you, and you can see there," Xue Mu points at his hut and said, 

"That's my hut, please visit me tomorrow and I will treat you to lunch, but we will meet again, I'm truly grateful for today."

Ye Han's shoulder dropped as her mouth open to say something, her hand rise wants to garb Xue Mu's hand, then she stops herself, smiled a little said,

"Okay, we will meet again,"

After they two made their own way home.

9