Chapter 8
837 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith fell off her horse, and the fall was not serious – she rode a low filly like Dany, only to give her a premature birth…

Premature is nothing serious, the delivery period is only a matter of the past few days. The key is that the fetal position is not correct, and the fetus is stuck in the womb and cannot come out.

Dothraki hairless people "Blessed by Horse God" even the most common stab wounds, midwifery and such high level living…They sentenced Lilith to death.

"Send her to my yurt." Dany's violet eyes flashed deep rays of light, and she turned to the maid behind her and said, "Irri, let someone isolate a place in a corner of the yurt, and don't let anyone disturb the Khal."

Drogo's straw-curtain yurt, to accommodate the daily meetings of the Khalasar chief, was two hundred square meters wide. Wide enough to accommodate a pregnant woman.

The black slave woman and Dothraki were not surprised by Khaleesi's actions: Daenerys offended a group of Dothraki warriors in order to save the raped Lhazar women.

Lilith is finally a Dothraki.

Well, marrying a chicken follows a chicken, and marrying a 'horse' follows a 'horse'.

"She made a mistake, said things she shouldn't have said, and should be punished, but she also bred new seeds for Khalasar.

Tell Jhaqo if this woman gives birth to a Strong boy, her crimes will be forgiven, if it is a girl, I will give her twenty lashes and have her demoted to slave."

The slave woman got orders from Khaleesi and hurriedly went to tell Jhaqo… .

As soon as Daenerys got back to the tent, Ser Jorah told her to wave away the maid servant, facial expression grave: "There are rumors everywhere, all over Khalasar… Khal Drogo fell right off."

"He didn't." Dany retorted.

"Because you held him, I saw it, his Bloodrider saw it, and the Khas clan behind you all saw it." His black bear-like face was covered in sweat, "You are more aware than me. Knowing his situation better, even if today you fool them, what about tomorrow, the day after tomorrow? Soon he won't even be able to get on a horse, then…"

A Khal who couldn't ride a horse has no ability to rule,  The Khaleesi is alive and kicking, wise, yet useless.

"I have my own decision in my heart, don't mention the suggestion of running away, that leaves only a dead end." Pausing, she looked in Jorah's eyes directly, "Ser, you are my Sworn Knight, I hope you can Keep me safe in the turmoil that follows."

"It goes saying that no one will hurt you until I lose my life." Jorah Mormont solemnly promises without.

Then he worriedly said: "However, without Drogo, his Khalasar will immediately be in chaos, and I'm the only one…"

"It's okay, the Khas tribe will cooperate with you."

Dany looked him up and down: bleached Dothraki painted vest, naked skin red from the poisonous sun, baggy striped sand silk trousers, Knee ties, bare-toed riding sandals, and a saber hangs from a zigzag horsehair strap.

Dressed exactly as a Dothraki, except for the braids without the bells.

"From now on, you must change into Knight's armor," she said.

"Well, I understand." Jorah nodded.

Lilith's call for help came from the innermost corner of the straw curtain palace, Daenerys sent Jorah Mormont to change equipment, and she also raised an ox hide curtain and came outside the yurt.

On the hill next to the straw curtain yurt, Cohollo is high up, shouting loudly with a grim expression, and directing the tribe to camp.

You can tell he's worried about Drogo's injury and is in a very bad mood.

Dany beckoned him down and said, "Cohollo, you go get Mirri Maz Duur."

"Maegi?" He spat, " I won't do it. Khaleesi, you have no right to order me."

Although Daenerys rescued Mirri Maz Duur, her status as slave has not changed, and she should be with other "sheep people" at this time. , located in the long slave queue.

"For Lilith. Our hairless people can't heal her, let Mirri Maz Duur try it," she told him.

Cohollo glared at her from the horse, eyes hard as flint: "Maegi are women who are only devils, they are evil and cruel without Soul, and they perform the darkest and most horrible witchcraft. At night they will look for men and drain their energy until they die. Trusting them is the stupidest thing in the world."

respect spirits but keep away from them.

The Dothraki is not proficient in black magic, but has formed a clever and applicable tradition in the evolution of culture for thousands of years.

If it wasn't for Daenerys, the outsider, Drogo would have died from wound inflammation.

Dany touched her stomach and persuaded: "I don't trust her, but if she can even save Lilith from a dystocia, wouldn't the safety of my child be more secure?"

The old Bloodrider opened and closed his mouth, looked at her with pity, and left without saying anything.

He thought she didn't know the Dothraki traditions…

Daenerys' eyes were deep, watching the old man's silhouette disappearing among the yurts, turning her head to call Eroeh—The first woman Dany rescued outside the mud walls of the "Sheepman" town is a shy Lhazar girl.

After taking a bath and changing clothes, Dany sat quietly by the bonfire in the center of the tent. The flames were raging, the heat wave was pressing, and the maid couldn't stand it, so she was sent away by her-it was the afternoon, and with sun hanging so harshly, the weather is scorching hot.

After a while, Cohollo took the dwarfing goat witch in his hand and strode in.

Mirri Maz Duur had tattered clothes, a swollen face, blood dripping from the corners of her mouth, and one missing front tooth. She was obviously beaten before She came.

After instructing Ser Jorah not to let anyone in, she handed Mirri Maz Duur a glass of mare's milk and asked, "You said before that you are proficient in childbirth magic?"

Mirri Maz Duur wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, took the horn cup, drank it upside down, and then panted: "Silver Lady, my mother is the priestess of the past, she taught me to please the songs and the incantation of the Great Shepherd, and how to make holy smoke and holy anointing with leaves, roots and berries.

When I was young and beautiful, I followed the caravan to Asshai by the shadows , to ask their Mage for advice. Ships from countless countries are gathered in Asshai, so I stayed there for a long time to learn the medicine of foreign lands.

A Moonsinger from Jogos Nhai taught me her Song of Childbirth, a woman of you riding people taught me about the Magic of grass, corn, and horses.

And a Maester Marwyn from Land of Sunset (Westeros) who cut open the body and told me to bury all the mysteries under the skin."

This is also a sea turtle studying abroad, with several "Archmaester degrees" in medicine.

Mirri looked at Drogo on the bed two feet away and explained helplessly: "I am proficient in many medical techniques, but Drogo gave up my ointment seven days ago…"

Daenerys interrupted her, pointing to the screen in the corner, "There's a pregnant woman who fell from a horse, and she's the one you're healing today."

"Another Silver Lady? Mirri Maz Duur also seemed to have heard about Lilith. She raised her head and tapped Drogo on the couch with her chin, and asked, "Don't you need immediate treatment for this great horse-riding Warrior?"

Daenerys lowered her eyes and stroked his stomach: "Don't worry about Khal, my child is about to be born, you must use Lilith to prove your childing magical abilities."

"As you wish, Silver Lady." Maegi replied obediently and honestly.

To avoid affecting Drogo, the couch where Lilith was placed was separated from the HorseLord's body.

That is, next to the hall, there is a small straw-curtain house with only a door, and there is no need to pass Khal's living space.

Across a thick straw curtain, there is a wooden screen from Summer Isles carved with hundreds of lifelike and colorful exotic animals – a gift from the Trade Federation to Drogo.

Mirri Maz Durr began to sing weird songs, in a language Dany had never heard before, humming in a low voice, melodious and enchanting, like a Maiden's song, and like a passionate poem.

Jogos Nhai's Moonsinger Song of Childbirth?

Or, Asshai's Sorcerer Spell of Shadows?

Accompanied by the chanting in her ears, Dany checked the objects around her again: the black dragon egg, the hand crossbow with the bowstring taut and loaded with a metal-headed arrow, the dragon bone dagger of Drogo, hairless people, the needle and thread to sew the wound, poppy wine, the large cotton cloth boiled in boiling water and dried in the hot sun…

The poppy wine smears the belly and feels cool, with her teeth clenched against a piece of cork, the dagger slicing through the belly doesn't seem to hurt so much… At least it's easier than last night's charcoal-grilled beauty's legs…

"Darling Dragon , you are the ultimate power of the world, The worlds magic is revived with your arrival, you are the God of this world, I need you, give mother strength…"

Stick The blanket under the thick blood dyed wet body, Dany's face is waxy white, her forehead is covered with pea-sized sweat beads, her expression seems to be in a trance, and the cork in her mouth falls off her dazedly open lips…

Suddenly, the warm fossilized dragon egg sandwiched between her knees became as hot as charcoaled fire, and the hot stimulation suddenly made her thoughts clearer than ever before.

Under normal circumstances in modern hospitals, a caesarean section takes about half an hour, plus the pre-anesthesia process.

Dany shook her head for a while, about twenty minutes, and then had a bloody baby boy in her arms.

Covering her bloodshot mouth, Dany fiercely poured her a small glass of poppy wine.

"Stallion Who Mounts the World, a little narcotics won't hurt you," Dany whispered to him.

The little fellow fell asleep, his hands were holding the white dragon egg. The dragon egg was hot…

Another quarter of an hour passed, and the Maegi next door was still singing, Dany held the black dragon egg in her left hand, wiped off the blood with her spare right hand, and threw all the blood-stained cotton cloth and blanket into the burning firewood beside her.

"Thank you, Darling Dragon!" Dany fondly stroked the fine scales on the dragon egg, filled with gratitude and love – the same sentiment that Bran Stark could feel for Summer (his Direwolf's name) at any time, she was also on the verge of death, and tied the most intimate Soul bond with the Black Dragon.

Daenerys is now able to autonomously control the process of entering Dragon Dream.

24