Chapter 52
301 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing Urrathon, Dany is more determined to leave immediately.

There may be Sorcerers elsewhere, but Qarth is home to the Warlocks.

motherfucker, and a neighborhood full of Warlocks – Warlock's Way.

This place is too evil, let's go to a magicless city that only has swords, and spears.

Xaro was very annoyed by this, he took Dany to Urrathon's house to see Magic, mainly to let her keep that last ray of hope – to ask Warlocks for help after they took over.

Just when the Dothraki started assembling supplies for the camel battalion, the long-lost Grand Warlock Pyat found Dany.

In fact, he had been waiting for her, waiting for Dany to come to the door for help, because he knows that the Pureborn and the big businessman will not really help her.

And for the longing for the throne little girl of the Seven Kingdoms, she must put her last hope on Warlocks with mysterious power.

Pyat Pree waited, and waited…then the news that Dany was about to leave Qarth came, finally he could sit still no longer.

"Mother of Dragons, don't you want to learn the incantation of Old Valyria?" Pyat handed Dany a thin codex, "Here are some notes from senior Warlocks on the Valyrian conjuration language."

Ser Jorah took the booklet before Dany, glanced blankly at the blue-lipped Warlock, and looked down.

For a while, he couldn't find a curse, and when he saw that the pages of the book were indeed describing the ancient interpretation of incantation-Valyria writing, he handed the booklet to Dany.

Well, incantations and civilized everyday language are two different systems, with completely different levels of writing, pronunciation, and expression.

Pyat didn't mind Jorah's caution and explained with a smile: "Khaleesi, you have been to the Hall of a Thousand Thrones in the Pureborn, and you have been a guest to the Thirteen's house, but never been to the Warlock's House of the Undying.

I hereby extend a solemn invitation to you.

And promise to introduce you to the great Undying Ones, who will surely bring you Infinite wisdom and eternal truth."

"But I hear a lot of Warlocks haven't seen the Undying Ones." Dany doubted.

"Haha, many courtiers have never had the chance to meet Kings in their entire lives, so can they deny King's existence?" Pyat said proudly with a smile.

It makes sense…but I'm getting more and more afraid to go.

"Is it true that the House of the Undying can make the Undying Ones Eternal and Undying?" she asked again.

This time Pyat was silent for a while before saying seriously: "The House of the Undying hold a section of the River of Time, which can slow time and see through the future – this is a legend that I can't be sure of.

I don't want to lie to you, a Grand Warlock is insignificant in the face of the Undying Ones."

"I appreciate Lord Warlock's invitation to me, but… Dany's face was filled with sincerity and regret. "The wisdom of mysticism can't help me get my country back. I have a little girl's naïve fantasy about Magic, but as a Targaryen, Westeros is the reality."

"It won't take long to go to the House of the Undying to meet the Undying Ones." Pyat's face seemed to have frozen a layer of frost.

"Hahaha, Lord Warlock, go back first, and I'll take Khaleesi to the House of the Undying in a few days." The big businessman Xaro came over to smooth things out.

Pyat gave him a deep look, bowed to Dany, gave a salute, and said, "I look forward to seeing you."

After saying that, he turned and left.

"You want me to go to the House of the Undying?" Dany glanced at the merchant and said indifferently: "You said earlier, 'a warlock's house is built of bones and lies'."

"Ai, you misunderstood me!" Xaro waved his hand and said with a smile: "I mean, we will leave Qarth tomorrow, go to Jade Sea, sail around the Jade Sea, and take the Warlock and his broken house and throw it behind our heads."

"Aren't you afraid of the Warlock's sorcery?" Dany questioned.

"Witchcraft is so mystical, the ruler of the world is magic!" Xaro said in a deep voice with bright light glittering in his eyes.

"I'm leaving, but not going to Jade Sea with you." Dany refused.

"Think about it again, maybe you'll change your mind." Xaro gave her a deep look and left with the servant.

"Ai, Ser, sell all the gifts the visitors gave me, we should really leave." Dany sighed then said, to Jorah.

"Yes, Her Highness."

Jorah also left, the maid was playing in the fountain outside the house, Dany was alone in the empty hall, sitting quietly on the soft couch thinking.

"You should go to the House of the Undying." A female voice suddenly appeared in her ear.

"Who—Quaithe?" Dany turned her head to the side, and saw Quaithe wearing a wooden shell mask standing aside by the window.

"God, when did you come? Why didn't anyone tell me, what about Doreah and Jhiqui?" Dany looked left and right, there was no maid, and their laughter came from outside the room.

"Daenerys, you should go to the House of the Undying." Quaithe continued to talk to himself, "You are a special person, and there will be a prophecy that will change the fates."

"Daenerys, you should go to the House of the Undying." p>

"Didn't you say something bad?" Dany's mouth twitched, "I've changed my fate, so is a prophecy still a prophecy?"

"You don't know prophecy, so naturally you can't change destiny. If destiny is given, why should we pursue the mysteries of prophecy?" Quaithe indifferently said.

Well, that makes some sense.

"Just tell me the prophecy." Dany said slyly.

"Okay." Quaithe agreed immediately, "You rejected Pyat, rejected Xaro, left Qarth with your Khalasar, and then a group of sellswords chased after you, you defeated the enemy, but also died."

"Uh, are you sure it's a prophecy?"

"It's a prophecy that doesn't require the use of Magic powers," Quaithe said.

Without Magic's prophecy? Guessing wildly?

Dany herself also prepared for the worst, but she's not worried, Qarth is next to Red Waste, and she has dragons!

But she didn't want her Khalasar to suffer heavy losses, so she asked, "Will going to the House of the Undying avoid your 'prophecy'?"

"I don't know.' Quaithe said something that made her nearly vomit blood.

"Didn't you just say that after seeing the prophecy, I can change the future?"

"You can only change your own decision, and absolutely cannot change human nature and hearts."

Dany looked thoughtful nod, seriously said: "How can I keep myself safe at House of the Undying?"

"Bring the dragon, when the dragon is around, no magic, nor witchcraft may harm you." Quaithe said in a complicated tone.

Dany has a bright feeling… Yes, because there are dragons, and then there is Magic in the world.

"Any? Including you?" she asked.

"I've never had intent to harm, Daenerys." Quaithe faintly said.

"Khaleesi, who are you talking to?" Jhiqui walked into the hall with a basket of washed melons, looking around in confusion.

"Jhi-shit, where have you been?" Dany was only attracted by the maid at the door for a moment, and then turned around, the woman wearing the wooden lacquer mask disappeared.

"Have you seen Quaithe?" She left the soft couch and stuck her head out of the window, only to see a few Dothraki enjoying the shade in the shade.

"Quaithe? When did she come?" Jhiqui asked blankly.

"I was talking to her just now, did you hear her voice?" Dany turned his head and asked solemnly.

Dothraki The girl shook her head again and again, "No, I only heard your voice. It seemed like you were talking to yourself…"

"This…" Dany shuddered violently in the hot afternoon.

"Inform Ser Jorah and have him send someone to the Grand Warlock. Tomorrow morning, we'll go to the House of the Undying."

House of the Undying is a black tile and grey wall building, the hall is long and low, without towers and windows, like a huge stone snake coiled in the dark forest of black bark.

When she got closer, she saw that many roofs had collapsed, tiles fell to the ground, and the stone wall was covered with mottled and peeled gray walls.

It's no wonder that Xaro keeps calling it the "Palace of Dust", this is indeed a palace that is about to turn into the dust of time.

"This is the Evening Forest." Pyat pointed to the surrounding black-bark and blue-leafed forests, introducing: "The Magic drink that we Warlocks often drink, Shade of the Evening, is made from their leaves. Succeed, and I'll give you a few barrels later, I'm sure you'll love it."

Dany glanced at his blue lips and complained, if it's vermilion, then 'Shade of the Evening' is fine. it could replace lipstick and become the favorite of ladies.

Blue lips are really ugly, she doesn't want to be blue lipped.

Forest of the Evening is located between several streets, the streets are bustling and noisy, yet the Black Forest is dark and quiet;

"blood of my blood!" Jhogo glanced at Pyat, persuaded in Dothraki language: "This is an evil place, a haunt of ghosts and maegi. See how it drinks the morning sun? Let us go before it drinks us as well."

Jorah also frowned and persuaded: "This place is obviously a ruin, there is nothing to see."

"I think what they say is very wise words." Xaro said with some scruples about Pyat, and his words were cautious.

"Now that I'm here, I won't back down." Dany said firmly.

Grand Warlock Pyat smiled faintly, "You are a brave child, come, hold my hand and let me lead the way for you."

Dany took his hand, she shook her head and said, "I really want to be a pure and happy child, but I'm not."

Aggo took her other hand and said solemnly: "We are the blood of your blood, and we swear to be with you. Life and death, fighting side by side to protect you from danger. Since you are going in, please let us accompany you into this Dark Land."

"I am going too," Ser Jorah said quickly.

"The Queen must enter alone." Pyat snapped, "What do you think this place is? How could the House of the Undying be opened for mortals?

You have a word before that disagrees. It's true that many people entered the House of the Undying, but few came out.

If you were not servants of Mother of Dragons, I would not advise at all, because your life and death have nothing to do with me. It doesn't make any sense."

Dany glanced at Warlock with a reproachful look, then turned to Jorah and Bloodrider softly, "Don't worry, I'll be fine, trust me."

As she spoke, she pointed to Big Black quietly.

The Black Dragon will join her in the House of the Undying.

6