Chapter 65
280 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, your Majesty, you also know the traditions of our motherland!" Jordan Snow was not embarrassed when Dany discovered his identity as an illegal child, and said with a smile: "I am a Snow, of the North. In Westeros there are three major ports, the capital, King's Landing is the largest and most prosperous, Oldtown in the south is the second, and White Harbor in the North is the third.

In fact, I serve Lord Manderly in White Harbor, and the Lord takes thirty percent from the Sloe-Eyed Maid."

"Are you the illegitimate child of that Lord Lamprey?" Whitebeard cried out in surprise.

(Lamprey: White Harbor's Lord Manderly is very fat and is called Lord Lamprey)

This time Jordan Snow was a little embarrassed, and his face reddened blushed: "I don't have that honor. To be the Lord's illegitimate child."

"When are you going back?" Dany asked, not wanting to embarrass him any more, changing the subject.

"About two months later." Jordan thought for a while and said, "This time I came out, mainly to buy a batch of oriental spices. The price of spices here in Qarth is still a bit high, maybe I will go to Jade Sea next."

"Eddard Stark was imprisoned by Joffrey and Robb Stark led the troops south, do you know of this?" she asked again.

"Really?" Jordan was startled and hurriedly shouted: "When I left White Harbor more than a year ago, I was selling goods to Lys, Volantis, and Meereen one after another along the way. It's been a while.

Where's King Robert? He and Duke Stark have been friends since childhood."

"It's the Usurper!" Jorah reminded him coldly, "The Usurper is dead, Murdered by Cersei."

"Why?" Jordan was at a loss.

"Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen are actually illegitimate children of Cersei and Jaime. Eddard Stark found out," says Jorah.

Actually, he too is not sure if this rumor is true.

"Jordan Snow…" Dany thought about it for a while, then decided to pretend to be a big guy and said, "You know I've been to the House of the Undying of the Warlocks?"

"I heard that your dragon burned the Undying Ones to death." The illegitimate child's eyes flickered.

"That's not the point." Dany waved her hand, leaned forward, and lowered her voice: "I saw a prophecy there, related to Robb Stark."

"Uh …" The horse faced Jordan looked stunned, with a blank expression of "what are you talking about".

"Did you really see Robb Stark's prophecy? What's wrong with him?" Jorah asked hastily.

Since Dany had detailed what Rhaegar looked like, he had begun to question the prophecies she saw.

T.N.:(Her older, deceased, brother Rhaegar Targaryen whom died to Robert Baratheon, the Usurper.)

Seeing that Whitebeard was also listening, Dany squeezed her throat and said in a low voice: "His head was cut off, and a gray wolf's head was sewn onto his neck."

"Hii—" Jorah was horrified, "Who killed him? What about the others? What happened to the bannermen he took to the south?"

"In a huge wooden house, corpses piled up high in one place, they seemed to be at a dinner party, and then they were suddenly rushed out by the enemy… No." Dany carefully recalled what she saw that day, "They seemed to have no protection against the danger before they died, and Robb was sitting at the dining table. with a leg of lamb in his hand."

"Impossible!" Jorah, Jordan, and Whitebeard said in unison.

By the scene Dany describes, they understand almost immediately what's going on: someone, while entertaining Robb and his bannermen, violates the guest etiquette and murders their guest.

Dany shrugged, "I'm not lying, in fact I'm also wondering, why did I see a House Stark child's prophecy?"

Whitebeard seemed to have found a weak spot and asked : "Since it's a wolf head, how do you determine his identity? You haven't even met Robb Stark himself."

Dany rolled her eyes, and said ill-humoredly: "I haven't met anyone, but don't I know about the Lord's Crests? Targaryen's Black-backed Red Dragon, Usurper's Crowned Stag, Tyrell's Gold Rose, Dorne's Sunspear, Tully's Trout, Greyjoy's Snake—"

"Kraken!" Whitebeard corrects.

Dany waved her hand with a lonely expression, and said, "You don't understand, that's a snake!"

This time Whitebeard doesn't refute, you're the princess, you say it's a snake, it's a snake.

"Lannister's lion, Arryn's blue eagle, House Stark's gray Direwolf, am I right?" Seeing everyone below gently nod, Dany sighed: "Such a big Direwolf flag, It's impossible too Ignore."

"Maybe it's Eddard Stark," Whitebeard said.

"It was a youngster with a crown on his head."

"Then do you know who killed them?" Jordan Snow asked nervously.

Dany shrugged, "I don't know, but that wolf head was alive, looking at me with a pair of mournful and accusing eyes, I was terrified and ran away immediately."

"If it does happen, and a King dies in a guest's house, this kind of evil and morally corrupt move, only you can set things right. This is a symbol that the people of the Seven Kingdoms are looking forward to your return day and night!" Whitebeard said impassionedly.

Old Master you think so nicely, and it's so beautiful!

"With a crown on, do you still expect the Queen to avenge him?" Jorah complained.

Wearing the crown means Robb has established himself as king.

"Well, I'll let Black Diamond draw that picture down, he and I saw the scene at the time, you can take it to Stark.

Eddard Stark is sinful in that he murdered his King with the Usurper, but the holy guest right can't be blasphemed – even if Robb Stark is my enemy."

Dany spoke righteously and impassionedly, and Whitebeard was thrilled to hear it: Finally he met a wise, upright, benevolent, just and selfless monarch!

He wanted to confess his identity to her Majesty right away.

Then, under the stunned gazes of Belwas, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Jordan Snow and the others, Big Black's claws were inked, and "shua~ shua~ shua~" drew a ghastly death feast.

"This…this is…" Jorah looked at the scene on the screen and thought hard, "I must have been to this place! This wooden hall is very familiar, but I can't remember."

"Twins! Frey!" Whitebeard Arstan's eyes were as sharp as a sword edge, and he said every word: "Late Frey, this is the living room of The Twins! Lord Walder Frey's house!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Whitebeard reminded Jorah immediately, "In the long hall, there are second layer high platforms on both sides of the hall, specially arranged for bands…"

"Seven Hells!" He slapped his head sharply, almost howling, "Maege Mormont is dead, and besides for bands, the high platform is also a great place ambush archers.

As I said earlier, Robb Stark is too young and inexperienced, far inferior to those southern lords of Tywin, who will kill everyone sooner or later."

Belwas grinned and casually said: "The Dragon's painting is indeed eye-opening, but whether it is a prophecy or a fantasy, no one can be sure, there is no need for everyone to be so excited."

"You don't understand, Her Highness and Black Diamond have never been to Westeros, let alone seen Robb Stark – never mind seen that House Frey's Twins bridge, even I almost forgot."

Jorah shook his head again and again , looking sad, among the corpses that fell to the ground, there must be his family, aunt and cousin… Who is left in Bear Island?

"Hurry up and inform House Stark about this, Stark can be tried, but not killed like this." Whitebeard told Jordan Snow.

"As soon as possible." Jordan Snow solemnly promises.

When Jordan left with "The Last Supper of the Young Wolf", Jorah asked hesitantly: "Her Highness, what other prophecies did you see?"

"A lot of messy things, the Child of Three, Bride of Fire, Slayer of Lies, the cloth dragon flying on the flag—"

"cloth dragon?" Jorah wondered.

"Don't ask me, I don't know what that means." Dany shook his head and continued, "I also saw the Iron Throne, my father Aerys' conversation with the Hand of the King…"

After a moment of silence, she sighed, "He's damned."

"Who?"

"My father."

"What?!" Everyone was stunned, they never expected her to say such a rebellious thing.

Dany squinted, stared at Whitebeard, and asked, "I'm sure you know a lot of the Imperial Family secrets, so, what about my father's plans to burn King's Landing with Wildfire?"

"This is impossible!" Whitebeard blurted out, and then he said eagerly: "He is King, King's Landing is the capital, and all the people of King's Landing are his people, so why destroy the city?"

"Yes!" Jorah lowered his eyes and said, "What if King's Landing would no longer belong to him?"

"This…his Majesty may have only had this intention and no chance of implementation." Whitebeard said hard.

"Maybe." Dany nods and said, "I've also seen countless people shouting 'Mhysa' at me."

T.N:('Mhysa' is a term in the Old Ghiscari language that means "mother".)

"Uh…" They were stunned on the spot.

"Forget it, let's not talk about it, the Undying Ones were indeed burned to death by my dragon, they planed to draw my life and blood, and showed me the prophecy just to fulfill the condition of performing witchcraft: Equivalent exchange, or what has to be paid for?" Dany shrugged, not sure if she was thinking the right way.

Dany had an assassination attempt during lunch.

Well, the assassination was unsuccessful.

It was just in time for dinner, and Dany served Captain Braavos with her. After lunch, a sailor came to announce that Trasho had sent a gift to the Mother of Dragons.

Dany was surprised, and immediately ordered the gift-giver to come over.

The visitor is a well-dressed Qarth middle aged man, neat in appearance, well-mannered and calm.

"I am the eighth steward under the command of Lord Xaro, and Hashim, who often deals with you, is the number one steward. He is in charge of the Lord's mansion in Qarth, and I help the Lord in charge of the warehouse in the dock area."

Dany nods at the quality, she remembers that Trasho once showed off to her: the number of servants under my command is no less than that of any King in the world, and there are only 30 stewards for them, and my Heaven is one of them. Marry me, star, I have what it takes to make you live like a queen…

That disgusting gay man!

Dany frowned and wondered: "I've already left, why did his Excellency Xaro suddenly think of giving me a gift?"

The eighth steward showed a shy smile, "Today the 'tan horse coat' given to the lord is extremely noble and gorgeous, he… the lord knows that you like oriental jade stone, so he especially asked me to find a pair of high grade emerald in the warehouse to send it to you."

As he spoke, he held his hands in front of him, revealing a finely crafted wooden box. The emerald top was inlaid with jasper and chalcedony, and the purple wooden box was inlaid with shiny gold edges.

"Sigh–"

Big Black suddenly released the blackened beef shank in his mouth, stuck his head out, and stared at the box for a moment…

8