Chapter 70
250 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baelor Targaryen, known as "Baelor the Blessed", was King of the Seven Kingdoms, but devoutly believed in The Seven.

What impressed Dany the most was that Saint Baelor built a tower called "Maidenvault" within the Red Keep.

What was the Maidenvault dedicated to?

imprisoning his younger sisters.

Targaryen's had a tradition of siblings bonding, but this kind of thing is strictly prohibited by the teachings of The Seven.

So, Baelor annulled the engagement with his younger sister Daena, and made a Septon's vow: keep her virginity forever and never marry again.

This tale is not the most outlandish, and the King is not the only one who had become a holy man.

The pit is that his three younger sisters Daena, Rhaena, and Elaena are all young and beautiful, of lovely Targaryen beauty.

Then if Baelor was a normal man, he would have had sex with them. But he was too religious, and even became the High Septon of the Church of The Seven.

Baelor frantically suppressed his desires, in order to reject the sensual temptation of his sisters, he built the high tower in the Imperial Palace – Maidenvault, and put his three younger sisters together.

He does not touch, nor let other men touch, claiming to protect their innocence from being polluted by the lust of men and the evil of the world.

As a person, Baelor probably wasn't lying, he really thought that.

——himself and his younger sisters are holy for the Seven together.

Saint Baelor later announced sex work was illegal, and all prostitutes and their children in King's Landing were expelled from the city; he believed that under The Seven, everyone was equal, and a noble Lord was forced too wash a lepers feet; in order to communicate with God, clear comprehension of the true meaning of The Seven teachings, he also often went into retreat – shutting himself in the Sept, praying without eating or drinking, and finally…starved to death!

There are still many deeds of Saint Baelor. It can almost be considered that The Seven = Christianity, Saint Baelor = Saint Peter (the head of the twelve apostles of Jesus), and the burning of Magic knowledge books can only be regarded as normal for him.

"Ai, unfortunately, knowledge is priceless and innocent." Dany sighed.

The maid Jhiqui, who had been listening, said, "Khaleesi, the dragons came from out of the moon."

"Oh?" Dany was amused and asked with a smile, "You too think you have any research on the origin of dragons?"

The Dothraki Maiden raised a small face and said seriously: "Originally, there were two moons in the sky, and one moon was too close to the Sun to withstand the heat of the high temperature. It shattered like an egg, and millions of dragons rushed out of it."

"It is known." After she finished speaking, she hurriedly added.

"Haha, do you know how far the moon is from the earth? Dragons could never fly to the ground in their entire life, and the environment outside the sky is too harsh for a dragon to survive." Dany shook her head repeatedly.

Suddenly, she moved in her heart and asked, "Is this legend known?"

"Even Qartheen knows of it." Jhiqui said quickly.

Dany glanced at Jorah, Whitebeard, Belwas, and asked, "Do you know?"

"I don't know." Jorah and Whitebeard shook their heads.

"I've also heard of Myths and Legends like this in Meereen." Strong Belwas scratched his head, not sure.

Dany fell into contemplation. Dothraki, Qarth, and Meereen Ghis are three peoples with different beliefs and cultures. If there is one thing they agree on, then there must be some truth in the legend.

What if there were really two moons?

This does not violate the kinematics of celestial bodies. There should not be too many multi-satellite planets. On the contrary, there are very few planets with only one satellite like Earth.

If the moon disappears…or is the celestial body near the sun really the moon?

What if it was another star farther away?

The most famous feature of the Trisolaran galaxy: the complete irregularity of the planets' seasons.

This…

Well, Dany thinks a bit too much, even if the "Second Moon" is really a star, there are only two stars, and it's not far from a three star system. Only one less.

However, the dual star system seems to work…

I hope what that Valyria Grand Sorcerer said is true, this world has gods, and in the end, the Greenseer is the same as in the plot, a bug, I might be able to find the truth of the world from them.

As soon as the idea came up, she laughed at herself again. Even if she knew the operation of this galaxy, what would it mean to her?

The fleet stopped at New Ghis for three days, and on the fourth day the sails were fully swelled, and at the command of Captain Groleo, the thick iron anchor was "creak creak" pulled out of the sea by the winch.

The fleet continues to sail west, leaving little New Ghis behind.

Before leaving, they only sent boats to buy some fruits, vegetables, and medicine from the harbor.

"You don't have to wait for the Black Dragon yet?" Blackbeard asked Dany worriedly, looking around for a while.

Big Black seems to dislike Little White and Little Green, the two little brothers, as the top student of Dany's class.

He has always been a loner, the past few days poaching the inland Island for goats and fat cattle – livestock kept by the New Ghis people.

Little White and Little Green have far less battery life than Big Black. They could not fly too far from Dany, so they can only catch flying fish that jump out of the sea near the boat.

"Don't wait, he can sense my location, he will find us by himself." Dany said.

Since the Palace of Dust devouring of the Belief Spirit (Half God), Big Black's wisdom has grown at the same time, but his size has also been like a crop sprinkled with fertilizer, and is growing fast.

And a large body is inseparable from a lot of food, and with the limited supplies of sea ships Big Black can only go out to the wild!

As expected, two days later, a sailor on the deck suddenly saw darkness above his head, as if there were a large dark cloud covering the clear sky, and when he looked up, he couldn't help but let out a cry of both amazement and fear.

The Black Dragon spreads its wings and is ten meters long and four or five meters wide.

He saw him suddenly fold his wings, and his body was like a missile, screeching and diving down, "sou!"

The water splashed beautifully. The arc of water volume is small, and it is enough to win the gold medal in the diving competition.

"Gududu!"

The white water vapor and black smoke billowing in the blue sea water, this small piece of Sea Territory is like a boiling pot of water.

After half a minute, "bang!"

The sea water exploded more than ten meters high, and a black shadow suddenly emerged, "Flap lap lap", Big Black spread its wings , Suspended at a place of four or five meters above the sea, vigorously shaking off the water droplets on the wings, and then squeezed and flew into the sky.

Jorah had been lying on the side of the boat and looked down, then he wondered: "What is it doing? Taking a bath?"

Before he finished speaking, a scoop of white slowly floated from the deep blue seabed When he got up, it was a 5-meter-long fat-headed beluga whale with its belly on it, its latex-white head scorched and tattered, black blood flowing, and it was a mess.

"Seven Hells!" Knight Jorah exclaimed in disbelief: "Black Dragon actually hunted down a Kraken."

Dany said ill-humoredly: "You how can you think it is a Kraken? This is a whale, one of the most docile large marine animals."

"But the Black Dragon is less than half a year old, but when he is a hundred, he can definitely kill a Kraken easily. "Jorah said seriously: "It seems that the legend is true, dragons feed on Kraken."

"Oh, the Seven bless, the Black Dragon killed a big whale!" Sailor shouted loudly, and after a while there was a large circle of people around the side of the boat.

"Let the hook go, come on sailor, go down and hold the whale." Groleo looked sideways for a while, and saw that the whale carcass was nearly behind the stern.

Dany spread out the three dragons who were eager to have a try, and let the sailor cut the huge whale carcass into pieces, then, standing in the stern, she took a bloody piece of whale meat from the wood, and threw it violently into the air.

"Bang-bang!"

A column of fire spewed out of Big Black's mouth, and the whale meat was scorched black almost instantly, before the fish pieces fell, Big Black's full of sharp teeth mouth caught it.

She bent over to take another piece of meat from the bucket, repeating the previous action, with Little White and Little Green fighting each other and fighting for food.

"Her Highness, Her Highness!" Jorah poked his head out of the bridge fence and waved to Dany in the stern from a distance.

Dany gave a Dothraki warrior the job of feeding the dragons, washed the blood on her hands with the seawater hanging from the barrels on the side of the ship, and walked quickly to the third floor platform.

Apart from Dany herself, the closest person to Three Dragons is the Dothraki warrior.

A dragon feeder creates friendly relationships with dragons.

She couldn't let the dragon hurt him, so she often gave the job of feeding the dragon.

This Saduleon is a bit like the big treasure ship used by Early-Stage Zheng He in the Ming Dynasty when he went to the Western Ocean. It has a bigger belly than a Spanish galleon.

However, the shape of the bridge is somewhat similar to that of a sailing sailboat.

Strong Belwas squatted on the side and skewered some oily browned charcoal-grilled whale meat, and there was a lot of oil stains on the chest of the narrow studded vest, but he didn't care at all, Still eating happily.

Jorah, Groleo, and Whitebeard have a grave facial expression and seem to have quarreled before.

"Her Highness, we're only a day away from the Sea of ​​Valyria, we must change course immediately!" he said solemnly.

He had discussed this matter with Dany many times. Although Dany agreed with his idea of ​​going to Slaver's Bay to buy Unsullied, she never let Groleo change direction.

"Her Highness, Magister Illyrio and the people of the Seven Kingdoms are waiting for you!" Groleo frowned.

He's not stupid, Knight Jorah definitely didn't just have the idea to go to Slaver's Bay, maybe the princess already knew…

"Her Highness, you are the real Queen of Westeros, now with those kings of Westeros scrambling, everything is ruined, and the people are struggling, just waiting for you to set things right." Whitebeard also persuaded.

Dany gave them a hesitant look and asked Jorah, "What do you think?"

"hehe…" Ser Jorah looked at Whitebeard and sneered, "These days, you have perfectly demonstrated your wisdom and experience to Her Highness, and you even know the knowledge of dragons, so why pretend to be stupid and instigate her Highness to go to Westeros to die?"

"You speak nonsense!" Whitebeard's Whitebeard almost stood up with anger.

"hmph, based on your knowledge, don't you understand that Her Highness has no capital to fight for hegemony except for the reputation of the three immature dragons and Targaryen?"

5