Chapter 76
235 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What curse?" Dany became more curious.

"I don't know." Euron shook his head and said with a terrified expression: "We landed in Tyria at the northern end of the Smoking Sea – there are rumors that even after the cataclysm, Tyria is still inhabited, which is nonsense.

Where the sky is as dark as a stove, the ground is as hot as a plate on a stove, and the water is steaming white.

It's been four hundred years yet the smokey fire has not left yet, if there is life that can survive there, it will not be human or animal, but a devilish creature!"

"The so-called curse is not a illness, right?" Jorah touched his chin.

"No, it's definitely not a illness, although all of us are dehydrated, but we're not short of water, and we're not afraid of the heat. The other two pirates are from Summer Isles. You don't think they're as heat-resistant as me?" Euron countered.

"How was the death?" Dany asked.

"The limbs curled up, the hands and finger nails clawed out, the skin all over the body filled with blisters and pus, and the pustules were a purple black and were as dense as pomegranate seeds.

Not even after stepping on Tyria for half a day, there were hundreds who turned into that terrifying appearance, how could it be a illness?"

Euron said this with an unconcealed fear in his one eye.

Dany's heart moved, and she couldn't help looking towards Jorah, and the Knight just happened to look over. The two looked at each other and knew that the other wanted to go together.

The corpse of that Valyria Dragonlord found at the southern end of the Red Waste was also curled up on all fours, his body is purple and black, and the dry and hard skin filled with dense holes was tightly attached to the bones, as if all the muscles in the whole body had turned into thick goop and dried up.

most likely it really was cursed!

I don't know if a dragon can resist… Well, the dragon corpse, which was bigger than the dragon Balerion, is now buried in the sand!

"Have you found any ruins of the city?" Dany asked again.

"Tyria itself is the most prosperous city-state except for Valyria. Most of the houses are covered with thick volcanic ash. How can I dig alone? Fortunately, the City Lord's mansion is a tall castle. There is a small dirt slope under the castle, and after climbing it, you will go directly to the top."

Speaking of this, Euron smiled proudly, "Ha, the richest person in Tyria is undoubtedly the City Lord, that's a noble Dragonlord!"

"Did you get any secret magic?" Dany didn't ask him how much treasure he got.

Euron blue's eyes darkened for a moment, before returning to a "gentle smile" before anyone noticed.

"There is no mystery." He shook his head and explained: "Although the entire Lands of Long Summer belongs to the Valyria Empire, only the city of Valyria, the capital, is the core of the Valyrians'

The rest can only be counted as the colonies of the Dragonlords, where one or more Valyria noble ruled over the rest of the city-state.

Like Volantis today, only the ruling class are true Valyrians, and they can't be considered great nobles, you see, they don't even have dragons."

Speaking of this, he glanced at Dany, "Dragonlords were all in Valyria, and any mystic treasure is most definitely also in Valyria. Even for the Targaryen, after leaving Valyria, the secret art of forging Valyria steel was lost, or did the rulers at that time not allow your ancestors to take the secret art away?"

Dany could see that Euron, like her, yearned for Valyria's witchcraft and Magic technology.

Euron looked left and right and asked, "Your Majesty, where are your dragons? Where did they come from?"

Dany thought it wasn't a secret either, so she told her story of marrying the Khal, Illyrio gave her dragon eggs, Viserys' death, Drogo and Rhaego's, her son's, death, all of them were said again, in a flat voice, as if telling someone else's story .

It's also someone else's story.

But these plain words can be heard in the ears of others, but it seems that her heart has been riddled with holes, and the sadness is greater with death of her heart.

"Your Majesty, you…" Tears welled up in Euron's eyes, seemingly empathizing.

This guy has great acting skills!

Dany can't believe this pirate killing without blinking an eye can be so emotional.

"It's okay!" She waved her hand and sighed: "Fate took three relatives from me, Viserys, Drogo, Rhaego, and brought me three children. One from Asshai, a Shadowbinder said to me that only life can be exchanged for life, and three close relatives are the price of my dragon hatching."

Is this how Dragon Hatching is?

Euron flashed a bright light in his eyes and said, "Your Majesty, maybe it's the will of Gods, I'm lucky to survive, and I've dug up so much treasure in Valyria, and you've just come to this Sea Territory, I just left the Wall of Storms and met you with a unlikely chance. This is also fate, and fate is destined to bring you enough wealth to restore the country."

"What did you say?" Dany said incredulously.

"I will dedicate all the possessions of Silence to you, and I will serve Your Majesty and help take back your throne from those rogues and thieves."

Euron's devotion to righteousness that inspires reverence, he is not alone at this moment, and countless people with lofty ideals who have destroyed their homes and helped in the years are with him.

But the problem is that in Westeros, which has a history that is several times longer than that of any civilization from earth, has never had a person who ruined their family to help others.

"Are you sure?" Jorah also looked at Crow's Eye suspiciously.

Euron smiled faintly, and said to the black servant behind him: "Tell them, pull the boat over."

The servant didn't say a word, and climbed down the spiral ladder out of the boat, went to go back to the dinghy, and rowed to Silence 300 meters away.

During this process, neither Jorah nor Whitebeard stopped him, because Crow's Eye had no intention of leaving at all, and he stayed surrounded by the crowd.

If Silence moves a little bit, Crow's Eye could be dead.

Is this guy tempted by my beauty?

Or, am I inadvertently revealing a transcendent quality that I don't even know about, inner beauty?

Dany thinks unabashed.

Not only was she puzzled, but the seasoned Whitebeard also felt that the situation was gradually getting out of control. Several decades of bodyguard experience have him subconsciously step forward a half-step, vaguely protecting Dany within the defensive range of his crutches.

But after the red-hulled ship approached and got on the springboard, nothing unusual happened. A group of bare-chested bald sailors carrying large boxes came over from the opposite sea ship.

The heavy boxes makes the springboard crunch, and each step, the generous springboard will bend an amazing arc.

"dong!" The first sailor put the box on the Saduleon deck silently, the lid of the red sandalwood box larger than the largest suitcase opened, and the rays of jewels and gold shone onto the audience, There was an exclamation of gasps from the deck.

"bang!" The second chest, full of Old Valyria gold coins.

"bang!" The third box, shiny purple pearls.

...

The whole process one only heard the heavy crash of the boxes on the deck, the exclamation after opening the lid, and the sound of swallowing.

Dany noticed with surprise that the sailors who came from Silence were all very "quiet", not saying a word, and didn't react at all to the exclamations and muffled discussions.

When the twenty-fourth sailor opened the twenty-fourth crate, Dany said to the bald robust man, "Don't open the crate."

But no response , the man didn't seem to hear it, and continued to lift the lid of the box. It was a box of exquisite silk from Jade Sea Yi Ti. It must have been obtained by Euron from robbing the merchant ship, not from Valyria.

"What's the matter with them?" Whitebeard also noticed the abnormality and stepped forward to be alert.

Euron was stunned and didn't answer immediately, instead looked around with a weird smile, "I'm the captain of Silence, as a fellow of Westeros, don't you understand why it's called 'Silence'?"

"You cut off the crew's tongues?!" Jorah looked back at the one-eyed man with disgust, looking away from the 24 chests of treasure.

"Bah!" Crow's Eye laughed, he raised his right hand and snapped his fingers, "Yes, I like quiet, I don't like my subordinates being talkative, so if you want to board my Silence, you must first cut their tongues."

"No," Dany frowned, "they're not just silent, they're deaf."

"That's right," Crow's Eye grinned eeerily, taking a step back, pulling the distance from Jorah, "Your Majesty, you have keen insight, so, can you guess why I fill their ears with gold liquid?"

"Woo-"

The sudden, low and desolate horn sound, like a thick dark cloud, instantly covered the three nearby ships. In an instant, everyone on the deck intuitively felt that there were thousands of dead spirits screaming in their ears, Shouting!, Cursing!, Howling!… It seemed like that every inch of skin on the body is being pulled by the undead, and they can't move.

Jorah and Whitebeard were determined, better than the others, swaying around Dany like a drunkards, but that was the limit of what they could do.

At that moment, their faces were distorted, as if a scorching flame was burning in their marrow, the scorching temperature from the inside out, roasting their skeletons, muscles, blood, skin, and hairs.

Every cell in the body burns in horrible anguishing Dragonflame.

Dany felt the same way, but she was so comfortable in the flames that she wanted to moan, and the pinnacle of male and female desire was this.

At this moment, Euron stepped forward quickly, leaning forward, and Whitebeard, who raised his cane trembling with his left elbow, swiftly snatched the iron sword from Jorah's hand like a phantom with his right hand.

Then, Dany felt a chill in her neck, and she woke up from the afterglow: she was hugged by Euron, and a broad sword of cold light shone on her slender neck.

She was held hostage.

"Hehe, it's easier than I thought," Euron grinned and licked Dany's ear with his long tongue, "This is what a Queen feels like? It's wonderful, it's a pity now, Daenerys, my treasure, my little Queen, I'm a little reluctant to kill you!"

"You—"

"Sigh—ga—"

Dany didn't have time to talk, but was horrified to see the White Dragon and Green Dragon, who were originally hidden behind the horse men's copper shield, rushed out like crazy, and opened their mouths to the horse men who were shaking like the drunk, an spit scarlet Dragonflame.

And her Big Black fell head over heels from the top of the mainmast.

Enter Dreki now.

She seemed to be entering a sea that was being ravaged by a Level 12 typhoon. It used to be so peaceful here, like the arms of a wandering mother, who would easily hug her.

But now…

1