Chapter 78
234 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the addition of Whitebeard, Jorah, and the Bloodrider, the tide of battle on deck was quickly reversed, especially for 'Summer Sun' and 'Joso's Prank', the two paddle boats that were farther from the Dragon Horn and thus were less affected.

Four or five hundred sailors soon coiled onto the Silence deck, led by Belwas.

Around half an hour later, the pirates with more than a third of theirs dead dropped their weapons and knelt down and surrendered.

With the fighting subsided, some sailors tried to use tools to pull out the gold from the ears of the pirate corpses. The gold on both sides of the ear was about 300 grams, twisted and bent into the shape of an awl (ice pick), each was about seven or eight centimeters long, and passed through the inner ear, and penetrated deep into the brain cavity, and the end was also stained with moist brain fluid, which dripped along with blood when pulled out.

Dany feels that when looking through one ear, she can see the view on the other side of the head – the whole head is burnt through by the scorching gold metal.

The fiery red sun lazily lay onto the sea in the west, only half its face exposed, the water was sparkling, reflecting a dazzling golden light, Big Black had completely recovered from the sound of the horn, and was now soaring in the air. Between groups of red clouds, it seemed very comfortable.

There are several people standing on the bow.

Dany has already re-washed and groomed, but her face is red and blistery.

Aggo came over and reported: "Khaleesi, 14 Dothraki died, four were burnt to death by the two out-of-control dragons, and seven or eight managed to survive."

"Ai, they are all brave Warriors, let Captain Groleo prepare a wooden boat and kerosene for them to be cremated." Gritting her teeth, she added: "Bring out their mounts and feed them a full meal before they are killed for the funeral. "

All 80 who died were old and weak screamers. women and children had been hiding in the cabin and did not come out, and were not affected by the skirmish.

80 screamers, 80 precious Dragon Horses, but this time Dany won't get a grass horse instead of a steed as she did last time to fool old Watson.

As long as conditions permit, Dany is willing to give the highest treatment and honor to those who died fighting for her.

Otherwise, who would sacrifice their life for you?

Sure enough, as soon as Dany's words came out, all the Dothraki around her looked at her in awe.

Aggo stepped back and Jorah stepped forward to report, "Two sailors burned, no one too death."

That's normal, Dany knew the Grand Warlock Pyat was going to sea after her and had prepared for a naval battle.

In this world, the most important tactics in naval battles are boarding.

So Dany asked the Dothraki and two dragons to form a shield…Two door-sized wooden shields with holes dug in the center, the Dothraki would raise the shield to protect her and the dragons, and the dragons would put their snouts out to aim and breathe fire.

After breathing fire, another Dothraki would immediately block the hole with a small copper shield on his arm, and when the dragon was ready again, he would remove the copper shield and let them breathe again.

This is a "dragon" version of a flamethrower.

The lethality of flamethrowers in melee combat needs no explanation, right?

On a narrow sea ship, there is absolutely a great killing tool, with a dragon on each side of the ship, no matter how many people rush over.

This is a "biochemical" weapon for Warlock Pyat.

If Euron was a normal pirate, in today's battle, the "dragon" brand flamethrower would definitely become famous all around the world.

It's a pity…

Who would think that there is a Magic device specially designed for dragons like the Dragon Horn?

Bioweapons vs Magic devices, bioweapons fail!

Because of the combination of two dragons and Dothraki to form a dragon flamethrower, when the dragon is out of control, the Dothraki suffer the most, and the four Dothraki holding the wooden shields to protect the dragons were killed.

Alas, this is also similar to what happened to the Spitfire. When someone burns others, it is powerful, and when someone blows up a barrel of kerosene, someone becomes a human-shaped torch.

"27 of our sailors were killed by pirates, and another 35 were injured, the casualties are close to a third. All 34 deaf pirates on board the other side were killed, and Belwas also led people to kill 59 of the Silence pirates, of which 53 are dumb but not deaf." Jorah continued.

"The pirates bodies are to be wrapped in sackcloth and thrown into the sea, as fore the sailors…" Dany looked towards Groleo and asked, "What special customs?"

"I shall make arrangements." Groleo sighed.

"Secondarily, Euron isn't dead," Jorah added.

"He was burned into a torch by Dragonflame and didn't die? Not to mention he was in a coma in the water for more than half an hour. Could he hold Magic?" Dany said strangely.

"Perhaps the Ironmen have undergone special training?" Jorah thought about it and explained, "The Ironmen believe in the Drowned God, and the Cleric of the Drowned God are called Drowned Men.

Ironmen hold a popular 'Flooded' ritual, Drowned Men hold the ceremony participant in the seas water until he faints, then push the water out by pressing on their chest. Maybe Crow's Eye participated in the flooded ceremony, maybe the Drowned God blesses him?"

"How can the Drowned Men be sure that someone who faints in the sea will survive?" Dany said curiously.

"I'm not sure, there are many people who can't be saved, so this very 'Old Way' ceremony is rarely attended now." Jorah said.

Dany is embarrassed, I thought that Drowned Men have a unique Magic that can help people perform extreme CPR...

"Bring Euron, I'm going to ask him about that Dragon Horn," she said.

"Well, he didn't die but he hasn't regained consciousness," Ser Jorah glanced at Whitebeard, "he was badly burned, and was hit on the head by Arstan, and he's still in a coma!"

"Then… get the Dragon Horn," she added.

Jorah gets excited, and yelled: "Don't get too busy looking at that Dragon Horn, Her Highness, guess what we found in Silence?"

"Magic books?" Dany asked, excited, "Euron was not only immune to the Dragon Horn, he could control my dragons through it, I even saw his eyes glow!"

"What Her Highness saw was not a hallucination," Whitebeard nodded solemnly, "I also saw it. Although action was difficult, my five senses were not lost."

Jorah shook his head and sighed: "Except for that Dragon Horn, I really haven't discovered any mysterious witchcraft or its ilk. but I found a dragon egg in Silence, and a set of full Valyrian steel body armor."

"Wow, what a gift!" Dany clapped her hands and laughed, "Quickly bring the egg, I shall see if it's real!"

Whether the dragon egg is real or not, a set of Valyrian steel armor is never worthless.

After, there are two Dothraki walking forward with a box each.

"Khaleesi, this is the dragon egg." A Dothraki handed over a black wooden box the size of a jewelry box.

Dany couldn't wait to take it, and as soon as she opened it, she saw a "rusted" bronze bump resting on a soft Myr fur cushion.

Her fingers brushed lightly on the fine egg scales, and Dany's face gradually revealed an undisguised joy.

Jorah saw her expression and hurriedly asked: "Is it really a perfect dragon egg Your Highness?"

"A Bronze Dragon." Dany said with a smile.

"But it looks like it's a fossil..." Whitebeard wondered.

"It's just a stone, listen…" Dany tapped on it with her finger and a sound like solid porcelain echoed out.

"Can a stone really hatch a dragon?" Groleo Blackbeard asked in disbelief.

"hmph, where do you think Khaleesi's dragons came from?" Quaro rhetorically asked.

"Dragons come out of stone, it is known." The maid Jhiqui also echoed.

Dany put the dragon egg back into the box and said to the Dothraki maid: "Jhiqui, put it on the head of my bed. I will sleep with it all the time, and you are responsible for watching it."

"Yes, Khaleesi."

"How long does it take for a dragon to hatch?" Whitebeard said curiously.

Dany thought about it, the last time Daenerys took about a year to form the Soul for three eggs, but she'll use the Dragon Hatching skill more "actively" than the original, should be a bit faster.

"About half a year, no more than 10 months," she said.

When Jhiqui left with the box in his hand, Dany didn't open the large armored box, but looked at Quaro carefully and said, "Quaro, in that Dragon Horn's noise, apart from me, you and your team didn't seem to be as affected. How much was the affect, and why is this?"

"I don't know." The Dothraki Warrior touched his bare head and ponytail, and said blankly: "In the sound of the horn, I felt that my blood was boiling beneath my skin, and was uncomfortably tight, I just wanted to vent all my pain and frustration."

In the previous turmoil, there were 24 pirates, and a dozen deaf pirates crawling over from the springboard. The other nine Dragonsguard resisted frantically, and two minutes was enough time for the opponent to cut down everyone on the deck.

"I felt like thousands of spirits were biting at my Soul, it was hard to move, and was like a Fiery and Icey Purgatory in my body is from the inside out, From bone to skin, inch by inch in awful flames." Whitebeard said.

"Me too." Jorah, Groleo, and the Bloodriders said in surprise.

"The same is true for Belwas, Belwas felt…" Belwas patted his head and asked Dany, "Little Queen, how did you feel?"

Dany's burnt cheeks with red blisters turned red again.

"Boiling blood, and refreshed." she said indifferently.

"That's weird." Belwas muttered.

"What's weird, she's the Mother of Dragons, can she be like everyone else?" Jorah said, looking towards Quaro in confusion, "Your team members are all Dragonsguards, is it because they often interact with Dragons? The reason for the contradiction?"

"Irri, Doreah, how did you feel after sleeping in the same room with dragons?" he turned to Dany's maid.

"Like you, my whole body seems to be on fire, but I can move around, yet it's like being drunk and I can't control my body like I normally do." Doreah said.

Slightly better than Jorah's, but not as mobile as Quaro.

"Quaro, you must hold a problem!" Jorah said with absolute certainty.

"What's the problem?" Quaro looked innocent. "The pirates wouldn't let us go on purpose."

"Yes, I remember." He slapped his hands and said, "I stayed with the horses in the cabin, and although they were crazy, they didn't collapse on the ground like us."

"Horses have four legs, and they can be of a drunken stupor by the rocking sea, yet still won't fall to the ground." Arstan waved his hand, indifferent.

"The Seven!" Jorah woke up suddenly, and suddenly realized: "Dragon dung! The Dragonsguard and Dragonhorses have eaten dragon dung!"

"Uh…." Dany's lips twitched, trying to ask: "Quaro, did you really eat some? What of the flavor, is it delicious?"

"Khaleesi, it was nothing special." he recalled: "It was astringent, like dragon pepper powder. I was not used to it at first, but I could stomach it. Now I find it quite good"

.....Chili powder??

Dany asked with a sullen face: "Why dragon dung? Did you eat the dung of a dragon and drink the piss of a tiger?"

You know that eating shit is unpleasant, why do you still eat it? Is that taste so good?

3