Chapter 26: Temptation
3k 31 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning: This chapter contains magical dubious consent, sex, and corruption. 

Day after day, and night after night, that’s how things went for Laurelai. Brodrik visited her almost every day, and every day he visited he found cause to punish her more for her sins, real and imagined. 

Over time, he seemed to grow even harsher as their efforts got fewer results than he would have liked. It had been weeks since she’d touched herself, and her wings were now more of a mottled dark gray than a pure black, so it was clear they’d some progress, but each day when she confessed that she’d ached to touch herself, or she’d dreamed that she was getting fucked, she saw his fist tighten in frustration.

Some days they would visit other experts so that she could try some new method of purification, or so that she could be studied further. Most often this was done in the scriptorum, so that the sisters that were studying her crest could gather more information, try small experiments, or ask the subject herself deeply personal questions that made Laurelai squirm in her seat. 

They proposed some changes they could make to the dark working, including trying to remove or change her true name, or changing one of several key runes to short circuit the working. The magic was too complex to just experiment at random, though, so for now it was all theoretical. 

The piercings still throbbed, as a constant reminder of her need as well as her struggle against it, but Laurelai had come to accept that as the price of her condition. It only truly bothered her when she was trying to sleep, or when she caught one of the brothers looking at the strange mark that it made in her robes, as her nipples were basically always hard now. 

There was simply nothing she could do to hide her rampant arousal. 

Increasingly there became little Brodrik could do to hide his growing arousal either. She first noticed it when she caught him staring at her breasts after another icy bath in the river, but this week she’d finally caught on that after almost every whipping he was hard enough that she could see his cock pressed against his robes. 

She wanted to resist any impropriety, but in the end she was too weak. Armed with the knowledge, she began to intentionally writhe and moan while he hurt her. “Please. Please stop,” she begged, after weeks of silence. “The pain. I know I deserve it, but please have mercy…”

She was sure that he knew what she was doing. How could he not? She’d gone from Stoic silence with the occasional gasp or grunt, or sometimes a tear soaked sobbing, to what was practically a performance. She knew she shouldn’t tempt the poor man. He was only doing his job, after all, but she couldn’t help it. 

She needed him to experience the smallest portion of the denial she had been enduring for all this time. 

He was too, she could see it from the hunger in his eyes, and feel it in the way his gaze wandered her body whenever her back was turned. She never thought he’d give in, though. Not until the night he kissed her hard in the middle of confession. 

She was in the middle of telling him about how at least once a week she relived the horror of Lord Bel’s pleasure gardens. She was describing how soaked she was each morning when suddenly he silenced her with a kiss. She should have tried to stop him there, but in that moment she was as powerless as he was. 

Laurelai had ached for a touch since that night in the mountains, where it had taken a whole group of men to give her what she craved. She would happily settle for one man, though, even a holy one. 

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” he grunted when he broke the kiss to move his mouth down to her aching breast. 

“We… hnnnnn…. shouldn’t,” she agreed, hissing in pleasure as his lips and teeth found her sensitive nipple while his hands sank into the tender flesh of her breasts. “You definitely shouldn’t be … b-biting me like that. You know it’s o-only going tooo… oh goddess… you know its only going to make me want to be fucked even more.” 

“Maybe you should,” he growled, ripping off her robe. “Maybe you should be fucked, so you’ll finally shut up about your sinful needs.” 

“There's no sin in sex,” she whimpered, biting her lip and looking at him coyly. She didn’t need to beg. Her heaving chest and smoldering look was doing that all on its own, she noted as he started to undress. 

“There’s no sin in sex for procreation,” he corrected her as he undid his robe. “You’re already pregnant with a demon spawn, by your own admission.” 

“Maybe if you spent less time purifying my flesh, and more time purifying my womb, you could fix that,” she breathed, spreading her legs slightly and revealing the glowing crest between her thighs. 

There was no foreplay after that. This wasn’t even about sex, or pleasure. Not really. This was about a terrible hunger for a forbidden fruit. They would probably both regret it afterward, but that did nothing to hold back their lust at the moment as Brodrik climbed on top of her and forced his dick inside of her poor neglected pussy.

Goddess, she’d missed this, Laurelai thought as she felt herself being stretched open. Laurelai moaned and arched her back in pleasure as she reached for him, but he grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head. “This is all your fault,” he growled, grunting as he forcefully bottomed out inside her in a single thrust. “You’ve fallen so far that you can’t be saved.” 

“Noooooo,” she moaned, wince from the surge of painful pleasure that assaulted her as her piercing was trapped between their hips and ground against her poor, defenseless pleasure. “I- I can… I want to…”

“You’ve fallen so far that you’ll just drag everyone else down with you. You know that.” Brodrik grunted as he started fucking her. “All you care about is your next orgasm. Nothing else matters to you, does it?”

“That’s not… oh fuck…” Laurelai’s reply was lost in a series of moans as she felt the monk's cock slid in and out of her pussy. Not only had it been weeks since she’d last been fucked, but between the extra sensations caused by her piercings, and the extra excitement caused by the forbidden nature of what they were doing, this was the best sex she’d had since she’d returned to creation, and she’d only barely gotten started. 

Brodrik continued to berate her, but she was past hearing him. All she could hear was the blood rushing in her ears and the sounds of her own desperate moans as her first orgasm bore down on her. Less than thirty thrusts, and she was already cumming, she realized. All her hard work to purify herself, and what good had it done? Nothing, she realized. 

Laurelai tried to open her mouth to scream in ecstasy, but Brodrik covered it, so she could only moan and groan as her body bucked beneath his. “Is this what you wanted, fallen angel? Is this sinful pleasure you craved? Are moments like this enough to justify your eternal damnation?” 

Laurelai was too far gone to say anything as she bucked and writhed, but they both already knew the answer. Absolutely. No matter how long she suffered to return to the light, she’d gladly give it all up just to be made to feel like this, over and over again. It was who she was. The demons of hell had made sure of that when they’d warped her strong, perfect body into the sensual parody it was now.

No longer was it suited for virtue and battle. Now, she was built for lust. She could feel it flowing through her. It was even stronger than the mana she’d wielded on the behalf of heaven for so long. She knew she’d be able to accomplish great things if she could only figure out how.

None of that mattered, though, as she came down from her orgasm, with Brodrik’s cock still pistoning in and out of her needy pussy. All that could wait. Only this one single moment mattered, as she leaned forward to kiss the man that was fucking her. 

She focused on it to the exclusion of everything else. She felt their tongues dance to the rhythm of their hips. She felt her left breast jiggle and bounce much more than her right with every thrust, since it was the one he wasn’t holding. She felt the rough wood under her ass with every punishing thrust. 

Most of all though, she felt the cock sliding in and out of her like the monk’s life depended on it. There was a desperation there that rivaled her own hunger. The only difference between the two of them was that it had taken the monk years without sex to match the strength of her urges after only a few weeks. 

“I’m not the only one that needs this,” she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her long, smooth legs around his waist. “I’m not the only one that aches to cum…” 

Laurelai felt the man’s cock spasm as he struggled to maintain control amid his frantic fucking, but if anything, her words only made him speed up. 

“Go on,” she murmured, in a deep, sultry voice, as she tightened her grip on him. “Give it to me. Give me that sweet cum. Fill my pussy.”

“I shouldn’t,” he murmured, suddenly unsure. “I’d only be adding fuel to the fire. I—”

“Mmmmmm… You’ve already lit my fire, Brodrik,” she moaned. “You can’t do anything about that. Now all you can do is breed me.” 

The monk gave a strangled cry, and tried to pull out, but Laurelai tightened her grip with her thighs. “Breed my pussy,” she whispered again. “Pour out all of your sin into me, so you can punish me for it later.” 

Those final words pushed him over the edge. With a strangled cry, he bottomed out against her womb and delivered shot after shot of sperm deep inside her, painting her insides white. The surge in erotic energy made her crest grow even brighter as a result. 

When they were finally done he collapsed on top of her, and she held him tight, basking in the afterglow, until he ruined it by saying, “I’ll have to confess this. It can’t happen again.”

“Are you sure?” she whispered, clenching the muscles in her pelvis to tighten her grip on his half hard shaft. “If you do, you’ll never get to feel like this again.” 

“It’s the right thing to do.” he said, as if that explained everything. 

“No,” Laurelai said, flipping him over and climbing on top of the monk. “If tomorrow we’re going to be punished for our indiscretion, then the right thing to do is to be as indiscreet as possible today.” 

When she remounted him to fuck him the second time, he offered no meaningful resistance. She ground her slick slit against his still hardening shaft several times and forced her breasts into his face to get him hard before she sank down on his dick and buried his cock inside her once more. Now that she’d gotten yet another taste of pleasure, she wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to let go of it again, but today she definitely wasn’t going to take no for an answer.


Author's Note: I have some bad news for my regular readers. I've decided to take a break after chapter 29 for a while, but I want to thank you so much for reading this far. According to Scribblehub only a couple hundred people have read all the chapters, but I'm still super happy about that. Thank you so much for taking the time to keep reading my story.

How long will this story break for? Weeks? Months? I'm not sure. I consider the story less than half done, but there's a lot of ways the next part could go, so after posting for five months in a row I'm taking a well-deserved break to edit the previous chapters and work on other things. 

I'm still enjoying the story, but i haven't decided which way the plot should go next, and in a story this long it would be easy to get lost without a plan, Soo.... 

First: please leave comments either here or after the last chapter when it posts in a couple weeks and let me know what you would like to see more of in the future. 

Second: consider voting in the below poll and telling me which of my other ideas you would be most interested in. I like to work on lots of stories at once. It keeps my little ADD brain engaged, and at 75,000 words, Angel is by far my longest story. Depending on the results I may post an additional poll in a week or two to ask more questions. 

Most of my stories don't end up on this site because they're not long running like Angel Fall, but I write a lot, but I want to try to write more serial style stories here. I like this community. It's been much friendlier than places like Reddit or Literotica.

Which story should I work on next?
  • I want more Angel Fall. Nothing else will do. Votes: 45 51.7%
  • Downfall could really use a sequel. Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Something sci-fi (tragedy, found family, some gender bending) Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Something fantasy (gamelit elements) Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Something light horror (erotic haunted house, dark, 10ish chapters?) Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Something modern day supernatural (non horror, anime inspired) Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Other (Ideas for Kinks? Themes? comment!) Votes: 1 1.1%
Total voters: 87
33