Vol.1 Ch.4: An Angel That Offered His Help
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School bell OST

"Whenever you get a 1 on your test, just add a red 0 next to it." ALTaccounti

4 weeks later

Naibu was sitting in the classroom along with other classmates, waiting for the homeroom teacher to arrive.

In these 4 weeks Class 1A's motivation had reached an all time low, as they not really understanding anything of the lessons and the people that do have an idea do not wish to share. The atmosphere was starting to get a lot more competitive along with the selfishness which was slowly becoming more apparent in each of the students.

Naibu stared out of the window as he could see the massive track field from afar.

Fujimura thought of a plan a week ago, he said that there was a student named Moudo Kaji, a 2nd year student, who sold mock exams to first year students. Fujimura is supposed to tell us how that went, but he sure is taking his time.

"Man, he sure is taking a long time." Sato commented.

"Just have a little more patience." Yuure replied.

"I really just want to get this over with." Minori said.

"Pfft and you are the one saying that, while you have been keeping all the homework notes to yourself." Shigeru crossed his arms.

"What about, instead of being lazy and wanting MY notes that I worked hard on, maybe, JUST maybe you should start doing something yourself!" Minori countered.

"Damn you!"

"Shigeru, don't worry, her notes are barebones. I've gotten a glimpse of them." Sayuri put her hand in her pockets.

"Oh then keep them, it's not like you will get a good score with them anyway." Shigeru laughed.

"Shut it you two, both of you are just salty that I won't give my blood, sweat and tears away to unproductive people like you!" Minori turned her head with an angry expression on her face.

This has been going on for 2 weeks already, just when can there be put an end to this hostility?

The Classroom door opened, it was Fujimura and he didn't have the happiest look on his face.

Everyone's eyes were fixated on Fujimura.

"Uh okay.. I have bad news."

Everyone sighed.

"The 2nd year student Moudo Kaji has already sold the exam to someone from a different class, but he does not wish to tell me." He explained.

"Great now what?" Sato asked.

"Well, I guess all hope is lost now." Sayuri stretched her arms.

Hmm, I think I will ask Tenshi about his situation.

The homeroom teacher came in and everyone sat down, while the lesson was busy Naibu started to text with Tenshi.

Naibu: Yo Tenshi you there?

Tenshi: Yeah what's up Naibu?

Naibu: Nothing much.

Tenshi: I see.

Naibu: But I do want to ask something

Naibu: What is your class's situation in the upcoming mid term? Mine is doing horrible and the person we were going to buy the previous exams from already gave it away.

Tenshi: Well I am the one who bought them.

Naibu: Really?!

Tenshi: Yeah bro.

Tenshi: Listen I don't mind helping you out, so I will give you a copy too because we're friends.

Tenshi: Whenever you want to keep it for yourself or give your entire class is up to you.

Naibu: Well, you know what I am doing right?

Tenshi: Hahaha I know you're going to help your classmates, that is just who you are.

Naibu: Yep!

Tenshi: How many people are in your class right now?

Naibu: 15

Tenshi: Okay I will print and deliver them to you tomorrow morning 7:00 AM

Naibu: Thanks, but where should we meet?

Tenshi: Just come to the park at the back of our dorm.

Naibu: Right, I'll be there!

Naibu: I will go back to trying to understand these boring lessons.

Tenshi: hahaha sure.

Naibu put his phone away and looked at the smart board as Mizu was explaining something on the Japanese subject.

Now let's try to understand this for once.

Next day (Tuesday 7:00 AM)

Naibu left the dorms and met up at the park behind it. It was a massive grass field with stone pathways running through it and a line of trees around the place. In the middle was a huge white fountain surrounded by wooden benches that people could sit on.

Naibu found Tenshi sitting at one of the benches with his bag next to him.

"Hey." Naibu greeted as he sat next to Tenshi.

"Yo Naibu, I got the goods."

Tenshi pulled out a big pile of exam papers and gave them to him.

"Thanks bro!"

"No problem."

"Um by the way, what do I tell my class if they ask me where I got these exams from?"

"Oh that is not a problem, just tell them that you received them from me." Tenshi gave his thumbs up.

"Ah okay."

"Well, I will head back now, see you around Naibu." Tenshi stood up and walked off.

"Okay, bye dude!"

Naibu returned to his dorm and readied his bag, putting his books in for today as well as shoving the mock exams papers in there.

Phew it just fits. I would have become a very difficult situation if I had to walk with them under my arm.

Naibu left his room and headed to the main school building, where he walked towards his classroom.

"Minori, just give us your notes damn it!" Shigeru shouted.

"Just stop it man, she is clearly not giving it to any of us." Yuure said.

"Stay out of it Yuure! Your calmness and protectiveness is nothing but a damn lie, you are just as scared as all of us! If you give up then sure, but do not put the rest of us in the same boat." Sayuri gave her a pissed look.

"I am just stating the truth, you trash wannabe tough girl." Yuure insulted.

"Hey, isn't that a little mean to say that to her?" Sato commented.

"Does it look like I care? She started it." Yuure slightly tilted her head.

"Do you want your head bashed in, wait we are getting off topic."

"Minori, just give us the damn notes, so that all of us have a fair chance of passing the test."

"Uh no, like I said you lazy people have got to work yourself." Minori replied.

"You selfish bastard, want me to bash your head in! I kick all of your asses." Sayuri threatened.

"Please everyone you will have to stop, this is starting to get out of hand." Fujimura tried to extinguish the heat in the classroom.

"Shut it useless boy, you weren't able to get us the tests, so now watch from the sidelines as I will get what I am looking for." Sayuri replied to him.

"Hey, at least he tried to get it for us, don't be mean to him!" Ai spoke up.

"Besides, it's all your own damn fault for not studying during this time! You all reap what you sow!" Minori added.

Sato just watched silently as the heat in the classroom reached boiling point.

"Damn you!"

Sayuri was heading Minori ready to give her a slap, when Naibu suddenly came in.

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, AS I GOT GREAT NEWS!"

Sawada who was reading in the back looked up and gave a slight smirk, all the students now focused their attention on Naibu.

Man it was really close to getting out of hand, glad I made it in time!

"You better have something interesting to say right now, or else you will be eating my fist." Sayuri walked over to her seat waiting for an announcement.

Naibu went into his bag and pulled out the mock exams.

"I was able to get my hands on the mock exams and I have a copy for everyone to study!"

The entire class got rid of all the negative emotions and started cheering.

"Naibu you're a god!" Sato was bowing at seat.

"Awesome!"

"Thanks Naibu!"

"You're a real hero!"

Suddenly Sawada interrupted the praise.

"Sorry to interrupt this euphoric moment, but where did you get those exams from, didn't the guy already give it away to another class?" She asked.

"Yeah, he gave it to someone in Class 1B, but luckily since we are friends he gave me a copy. He told me that I could help my class out if I wanted, so I did, which is why I have a copy for all of you now." Naibu explained.

"Can I get his name?" Sawada followed up.

"Tenshi Keiken."

Sawada's face showed a hint of slight suspicion, but quickly changed into a slight smile.

"Enough with the interrogation, Sawada, give us the juicy content Naibu!" Sato exclaimed.

Naibu walked around the classroom giving each of them a copy, where after he finished got back to seat.

'You are very lucky Minori. if mister savior didn't butt in, I would have bash your skull in by now." Sayuri crossed her arms.

Minori waved her hand at Sayuri implying that she does not care.

I can feel that the tension in our class has lowered by a massive amount, but now there is also a fair chance for everyone to pass the test, as there are no advantages anymore.

The homeroom teacher came in and the lessons began, now all of them were paying attention, since all they had to do was study from sheets since the answers were also in it.

The bell rang, meaning that it was break time, Naibu got asked to hang out by some of his classmates, but he said he had something to do. He went to the cafeteria and searched for a place to be alone, which turned out to be the stairs to the school's basement/storage room. Naibu for some reason didn't want to hang out with his classmates outside of the lessons, almost as if his gut feeling was trying to say something.

He returned to class after the break ended and did nothing in class again like the rest. The school day ended and everyone was heading to the dorms or library to study for the tests. Naibu wanted to go back to his room, but decided just to take a stroll around the school exploring a bit. He passed along the track field and made his past and old rundown locked dojo, he kept walking as it didn't interest him. A bit further, new well maintained dojo's could be seen as a person walked out with flyers in his hand and moved towards Naibu.

"Hey dude, have you joined any clubs yet?" He greeted and asked.

"Hi, uh no."

"Well my name is Tane Bokuya Class 1E and I am in the Kendo club, feel free to visit us anytime if you are interested to join." He introduced as he gave the flyer.

"Yeah, I will think about it."

"Awesome! What is your name?"

"Naibu Henko, Class 1A."

"Ah okay nice to meet ya."

"Umm I am going to continue walking okay?"

"Oh yeah sure man, see ya around!" he waved as Naibu was walking slowly out of his sight.

A club huh? The thing is that I never joined one back in middle school, I was too busy playing games together with my friends. I wonder how they are doing as I can't contact them. I can not help, but to feel a bit sad, anyways it's time for me to head back to my room in order to start studying.

Lets just hope nothing bad happens in the next 2 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenshi is a real angel helping out his friend in need, while Naibu was generous enough giving the tests to the others, calming down hostile situations in his class and giving everyone a fair chance of passing.

Let's just hope this is not the calm before the storm.

Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and until next time!

1