Sleep with teacher on same bed.
962 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometime later.

I hear a knock on the door. It might teacher, what did she want this late?

Whatever. I throw the blanket and get up, rub my eyes, and almost get asleep. I get to the door and open it.

And my sleep getaway. I get wide awake. How can I not be?

Looking at my teacher in her silky black nighty. how she squeezes a pillow on her belly with her arms made her boobs up and her exposed upper boobs, showing how smooth and subtle these boobs are. this is too much to take.

So I turn my gaze behind her and saw darkness.

"Ah... Umm... Noah, can i... sleep here?" I heard,

Look at my sexy teacher whose boobs get up and whose upper skin is bare, which made me hard. I try to move my gaze away, but my body isn't listening to me and my gaze always makes way to her boobs.

"Okay, teacher, you can sleep here. I go outside," I said.

But to go outside I have to go through the door, and teacher is standing there at the door and not moving at all.

"No... we can... sleep in the same room."

I blink again; I blink. What did she say?

"Ah... teacher, what did you say?" I blurt.

Teacher looks down, even in darkness I can see her face getting hot, she squeezes the pillow more tightly and makes her boobs more up, that made my cock up, teacher stops this, don't you know what you're doing and saying.

"I'm... scared...of darkness...so..."

She stops speaking. Just what the hell! darkness this scary to her. That she wants to sleep in the same room as her student.

"Let's call and saw why electricity gets cut off?" I said, look for my phone.

"No, it...just light gets cut off because I forgot to pay bills," she shook her head and said.

My eyes opened. I looked at the teacher. She is lying. I just know she lied. She didn't forget to pay the bills. Then what's the reason? And why does she have to lie about this?

Though it's true, she has a fear of darkness, still...

I sigh. Anyway, we are sleeping in the same room, so this will improve the relationship between us. If we two sleep in the same bed then, that will drastically improve our relationship.

"Okay, teacher, you can sleep here. I sleep on the ground, so you don't feel uncomfortable," I said,

After all, is not like we are going to sleep in the same bed.

I heard teacher's low voice,

"Noah... can we sleep in the same... bed, I mean...i..."

She didn't finish speaking, but teacher, seriously, you are that scared of darkness, that you're willing to sleep with your students. Whatever, I'm okay, in fact, happy.

Thank you, electricity and darkness because of you two, I can sleep in the same bed with Teacher. I will never forget you two in my life and I will repay you in the future. First, let's confirm this.

"Are you sure... teacher?"

The teacher's face is too beautiful and with red cheek and ear. She meekly nodded.

This is fucking hot, shit my heart is beating furiously. What is this? Did I bump on a streetlight and all of these hallucinations?

Although I know this is a reality. Still, it feels like a dream.

Not only did I spend time with teacher eating and watching series, but now I'm going to sleep in the same room, same bed.

I get to the side of the bed and lay there, and another side of the bed is empty enough to teacher sleep.

"Okay, teacher, you can sleep that side, and I will this,"

The teacher just looks down, her face hot, as she crawls up on the bed, letting me see her cleavage lying on another side of the bed.

"No... Noah good night."

"You too"

"..."

We two were silent. Things become awkward, and this beating heart won't let me sleep at all.

After all, on the side of me, a beautiful woman is sleeping wearing a sexy nighty, and this woman is someone I have always dreamed of. So how can I sleep?

[Mission: Hug teacher from behind and sleep.

Time Limit: 1 hour

Reward: 5000]

What? Mission, well, this mission is risky, but the reward is also worth it. I'm not talking about the points, I'm talking about how soft and hot teacher's body will feel when I hug her from behind.

But, first check teacher is asleep or not.

"Teacher..." I called.

I didn't get any reply. Is she already asleep? As I thought about this, the teacher's low voice sounded.

"Hmm, what?"

Okay, now what? I call her to just check if she is asleep and not. I know what I have to do when she would be asleep but what should I do if she is awake?

Okay, anyway, there is a question I want to know, so let's just ask her that.

"Teacher... why are you comfortable with me? I mean we don't really interact much, other than in hospital we never contact each other still, you trust me, bring me your home, and let me sleep in your room...and you...trust me enough to sleep in the same bed, Why?"

I don't think teacher is this much afraid of darkness that she would sleep in same bed as her student. 

Teacher gets silent for a while then she replies "Because... I saw you stand up against bullies in college many times, even you get beaten up, you still stood up again, and again, after I meet your mother and heard from her about your high school,"

She gets quiet for a while said, "I don't know how painful it was for you in high school, but now you are kind and strong. I saw you were taking care of the college garden and helping people around. I heard a lot of good things about you and saw you do good things myself.

Again she gets quiet for while said, "I trust you."

Because of my high school incident, I feel a deep hatred towards bullying. I beat the all bullies I encounter. As for helping people, I did that after teacher helped me. I realize I should help people if I can, and I did. I help others without expecting.

"Thanks," I said.

15