Ex Girlfriend Emma William
1.1k 19 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN, AND THAT WOMAN LOVES YOU THEN HER NAME WILL APPEAR ON EROS WOMAN LIST]

[YOU HAD SEX EMMA WILLIAM AND SHE LOVES YOU RIGHT NOW. THAT’S WHY HER NAME IS ON EROS WOMAN LIST]

“What?” I said in disbelief.

Emma Williams is my ex-girlfriend.

But What is this system saying? Emma loves me. Is the system broken or something?

Emma Williams and I. we were two born on the same day and same place. Since, her parents and mine have been friends since their childhood and lived together.

Because of our parents, Emma and I always stay together. Most of the time, Emma’s parents and my parents didn’t stay at home. They frequently go out on business trips, so we two left with maids and my big sister.

And when we are 5 years. We two met Ava and Asher. Asher becomes my first and best friend in boys, and in the same case for Emma, she also gets a first and best friend in girls.

We four always hang out at my house or Emma, stay together. And four of us are real troublemakers, me and Asher are beat all boys in our class, even some of the upper-class boys as well. We become kings there. Likewise, Emma and Ava also become the queen of the class.

Once there was a high school student who harassed Emma and Ava, so I and Asher beat that high school student till he beg on his knees. We four had each other back. we are willing to do anything for each other, to make each other laugh, not let each other cry, and be sad.

But then one day Asher disappears. I didn’t know what happen to him. Why did he disappear? Emma, Ava, and I try to find him. We also asked our parents, but we never found him.

It was hard, but eventually; we move on with our life. After that, I stop beating people and become a normal guy, who just minds his own business.

Still I, Ava, and Emma hang out together, go to school together and go back together. We go outside to amusement parks, movies, and hiking going to various places for fun.

In the first year of high school, Emma once mention a boy, and she said she has a crush on him. After that, I realized I have feelings for Emma, so I start hanging out with Emma more. always trying to confess my feelings, but fear of rejection always stops me from doing it.

I asked Ava for help, and she said, “Just go and say I love you. How difficult is that?”

I sigh and prepare myself to tell her my feelings. But just that day, Emma come and she said,

“How long you’re going to take saying I love you, really I’m waiting for months and giving you hint after hint but you’re just..” She sigh.

Look at my eyes, she comes near just some inches away from my face, her breath tickles me, my heart is pounding, breath becomes quick.

Next, I feel wet on my lips. Emma hugs me and kisses me on the lips. I understand she also had the same feeling, and the boy she talked to was me. I laugh at myself for not realizing this sooner, and I am happy.

After we two started dating, Ava gets distant from us, since I and Emma always go on our own. Forgetting her.

When we reach the second year of high school, Emma grabs me, and then we two reach her home. She threw me on the bed, took off her clothes, she becomes naked, and looked at me smiling.

She gets on top of me. I look at her beautiful small slim figure and boobs, her scarlet eyes and black hair falling down. She smiles, looking into my eyes. She takes off my pants.

“Do you know? I want your virginity, but don’t worry, in exchange for your virginity I’m giving my mine, so it’s an even deal,”

She said. And that day I lose my virginity.

From that time, Emma and I had sex every day for a month.

But after a month, she breaks up with me. Saying she gets bored with me. And now she is someone else girlfriend.

I know Emma, and when she said that, her eyes were hollow, like she was dead inside. So I thought there was some reason behind her doing this.

And I found the new boyfriend she said is very rich and comes from a powerful family. And then someday later I learn Emma’s dad gets into a plane crash and died along with my dad.

I was sad at my dad’s death but not too much since dad and I didn’t spend much time together.

But at that time, I thought that Emma’s rich boyfriend forced her to break up with me and be with him.

Since Emma needs money to pay off her dad’s debt.

From then on, I start finding ways to earn money, but one day Emma’s rich boyfriend and his friends come and beat me up. Then they always come and beat me, but I endured. someday later, they spread false rumors in school saying I force Emma to have sex with me and Emma also said that I force her.

From that point on, my life at school becomes hell. Still, I believe that Emma is doing this because her boyfriend forces her. And I have to save Emma somehow from that bastard.

But a DVD come to my place, and when I start playing DVD, I saw Emma having sex with that bastard and saying that he is better at sex than me.

When I saw that DVD it break me, then next and next many DVDs come. every DVD is a sex tape. After that, I realise Emma did leave me for sex.

I was sad. I break apart, and I want to die. But I didn’t even have the courage to commit suicide. I let out all my anger at Ava, who wanted to help me. But Ava never left me alone and stay by my side and help me to get over my breakup.

I never saw Emma again after high school and her new boyfriend, Emma’s mom, also move out.

And I also move on with Emma, but Eleseed System. What do you mean by Emma still loves me?

“AFTER ALL SHIT THING SHE DID TO ME, SHE STILL LOVES ME, JUST WHAT KIND OF LOVE DEFINITION YOU HAVE,” I shouted. I feel angry, my heart is thumping, and electric arcs start flying around me.

Immediately I realize and stop the electricity and calm myself. Whatever, it’s not like I gonna meet her again, and even if I meet her, then she is just a stranger to me now.

I look around and saw some place become dark, letting out smoke and burning smell.

“I have to clean this up,” I sigh.

And I also have to find a girl who is willing to have sex with me, since I need points. Let’s ask Ava if she might know some girl like that.

14