Mom and Four Heads of Riva Country
688 15 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at Charlotte. Right now she is bound by a blanket that I give to Ava, and also in Charlotte's mouth was a handkerchief blocking her voice.

Charlotte is struggling to free herself and let out a muffled voice, she looks at Ava with watery eyes,

"Hmph, do you think I will fall for the same tricks twice? I know very well how great an actor you are," Ava said, cross her arms as she look away.

"Is this necessary?" I asked. What's the point of binding her? Isn't this just bullying her?

"Noah, she deserves this. Didn't I tell you she can't close her mouth for once, and she is someone who will keep interrupting others when talking, so I don't have any choice but to block her mouth?"

I sigh, this girl, before I open my mouth to say release her, I heard the deep attractive voice of a man,

"Ava is right. This disciple of mine deserves this."

I get alert and looked at the source of the voice and saw a man.

this man has long blond hair, and blond sharp eyes, and his nose and lips, attract any woman from miles away, his built physique gives security, and safe, wearing a loose shirt he is showing his chest and this man looking at me with his playful smile, he spoke

"So this is a son of Seth. I have to say you don't really look like your father at all."

"Noah, he is the head of the TricksMind group," Ava whispered to me. As I look at this handsome man.

I smile and look at the man. I asked," I don't know much about my father, so can you tell me about him?"

TricksMind head knowing my father means, my father was someone who made his name in the awakened world. Not that I care much, but getting information is important.

"How about I tell you?" a captivating voice of a woman sound,

As this woman appeared in front of me. I get shocked and get back, almost falling down. I steady my step and look at the woman.

This woman, tall height, with a friendly air about her, she had big blue eyes, and pointy nose and pink lips, a faint smile, her brown hair scatter behind her, and with a nice pair of boobs and body, wearing my white shirt, she is the most beautiful woman I saw in my life.

"Mom," Word escapes my mouth,

"Why did you have awakened powers?" Mom sighed. She flicked her finger at my head as she said.

So Charlotte really did send the text to Mom, and it seems mom was not the only one,

I saw three more people appear,

One man with raven short hair and eyes, he had a formal white shirt and black pants, the cold face he looks at me, he is also with well build muscle appear the second most handsome man I ever saw.

And then a woman she had long hair, and her eyes sparkle like Ava, thin eyebrows and nose, plums red lips, wearing a dark red dress, let outlines of her perfect body.

And the last woman had blond hair, and wear glasses, she looks shy at first glance but looking close her dark eyes that scare away anyone who saw them and I know this woman very well

She is Emma's mother, Ceclilia.

What is she doing here?

Ava coughed and then she come in forward and said, "Okay, Noah let me do the introduction here, first that blond man who looks handsome but his personality is worst-"

Before Ava spoke more, the woman with a dark red dress smacked Ava's head, then she cough and bow to everyone and in her attractive voice she said "I'm sorry for my disciple rude behavior,"

"You don't have to be sorry, l like the Ava way of introduction, don't you think Faris," the head of TricksMind smiled and spoke, as he looked at the white shirt man.

The man with the white shirt who TricksMind head call Faris coldly looks at him and said "Just do what we come here for, instead of wasting time in the introduction"

Then Faris turns to me and looked at me. Suddenly I feel pressure. "Let me check your Awakened Core."

"Faris, you should ask permission to him not order him, and why not we introduced ourselves, isn't that a basic manner we should have towards the new Awakened Human?" Emma's mother, Ceclilia, faint smile she said.

"To me, the introduction is waste of time, but since arguing with you will make more time to waste, so..." Faris comes walking towards me, first he bows his head to my mom, and he looks down on me because of the high height he coldly said "I'm Faris, The Head of Daivat and protector of Northern Side,"

Then red dress woman also did the same bow head to mom, and she softly said, "I'm Alvara, The Head of Miren and protector of the Southern Side, and also a master of Ava. "

After that blond man same bow head to mom with and playful smile and said "Hehe, I'm Zeki, The Head of TricksMind and Eastern Protector and also a master of troublesome Charlotte."

Emma's mother little far, she bit her lips, "I'm Ceclilia, the Head of Clemence and protector of the western side," saying she look down, not making the eye contact

I think she knew what Emma did to me, and feeling guilty, she can't make eye contact, but I have nothing against her. In fact, she is great; she cares for me like I was her own son, and she takes us on many trips together. And also Emma was the one who made my life hard.

"So all introduction ends. Shall we move on to what we come here for?" Faris said as he look at his watch. Looks like this man values his time too much.

Everyone nodded, and other than Ceclilia everyone looked at me. I'm confused here, wanting to know what's going on here. I look at my mom.

11