Chapter 7
293 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"(Stretch) Nnnyyaaa. Mom? What happened? A-And why are you scratching my ears?!"(Blaze)

"Are you feeling better?"(Druana)

"Huh? I feel fine. Why do you ask?"(Blaze)

"What do you remember last."(Druana)

"I woke up and that's it. Everything becomes fuzzy after that. Why did something happen?"(Blaze)

"No everything is fine. Let's go, you don't want to miss the next part of the class, right?"(Druana)

"Fuck! Got to go! (Shoots up)"(Blaze)

*Dash*

"You're going the wrong way!"(Druana)

*Stops*

"I-I knew that. (Changes direction)"(Blaze)

"That's also wrong!"(Druana)

"(Walks back) Th-Then which way."(Blaze)

"Hehe, there's no need to be nervous you're not going to miss it."(Druana)

"I-I'm not nervous."(Blaze)

"Sure, you aren't. You know you can say and act like it. But that ear twitch and the way your tail swings sporadically says otherwise.

I feel like you forgot, but I've seen you nervous plenty of times and have picked up on your little movements when you are nervous."(Druana)

"(Drupe) Is it really that obvious?"(Blaze)

"To me yes, others probably not. But let's not go into that."(Druana)

"(Depressed) Fine. Which way do I go?"(Blaze)

"Just follow me I'll lead the way."(Druana)

"(Perk up) Wait your coming too?!"(Blaze)

"As far as I can go."(Druana)

*Glance*

Heh, his mood is too easy to read.

"Ok."(Blaze)

"Well let's get going then."(Druana)

"Ok."(Blaze)


(One walk back later)

"Remember to say bye before you leave."(Druana)

"Okay, see you later."(Blaze)

"Bye."(Druana)

*Step pull creak*

Man, this place is really like a school that has no end. Welp let's get going. Fingers crossed I don't get lost.


(One long walk later)

Finally, I'm here. Damn this place is confusing.

*Click*

Huh, looks like I'm one of the last to arrive. figures with how long I spent wondering the halls until I ran into a reaper and got directions.

"Alright looks like everyone has finally arrived now let's begin class."(old man Regi)


(One super long and boring class later)

"And that's how you make a universe core. Now all of you try making one."(old man Regi)

(Exasperated) Finally! I thought he'd never shut up at this point. Well, everything he said could easily be condensed into a few sentences like about universe cores.

What they are is essentially just a ball of condensed divinity. The more divinity put in the bigger the core, the bigger the core the bigger the universe. Then there's the galaxy core, which is just a fragment of universe core, then star, world, and finally dimension cores.

Well let's just make a small core for now. 3% should be fine. 

*Flash*

And done. Not that hard. Just imagine condensing your power in your hand and boom a universe core.

"Good looks like all of you have made your first core. Now everything is up to you. How many creatures exist. What things look like. All of it is up to you.

Now to leave just think about going back to your space while circulating your power and you'll go back. It's the same for coming back here. Bye (Hand wave)"(old man Regi)

*Flash*

And he's gone. Guess I'll try going to the training area and say bye to mom then get to work. Which reminds me where the hell is Fafnir?

"I'm on your back master."(Fafnir)

Holy shit! That scared me! How long have you been there?

"I don't know. Since the last time you used me. I mean I mostly sleep when you're not using me, so my sense of time is messed up."(Fafnir)

You can sleep? Neet. Hey Fafnir, do you want your own pocket dimension?

"Sure, I mean it's not like I have anything better to do."(Fafnir)

Got it. I'll make one after making the universe.

Now without further ado let's try it. But were in the training ground?

"How about where we usually train?"(Fafnir)

Good idea let's try there. Well, here it goes. I then start to flow my energy around while thinking about the area and-

*Flash*

"(Trying to stabilize) Wh-Whoa."(Blaze)

*Catch*

"Huh? I thou- MOM!?"(Blaze)

*Thump*

"(Menacing) How many times have I told you not to yell?"(Druana)

"(Drupe) S-Sorry."(Blaze)

"Much better. Now why are you here?"(Druana)

"Well, I was going to wait here and call you so I can say bye. But I didn't think you would already be here. So, I got surprised."(Blaze)

"Ok. So, if I'm right you came here expecting no one to be here to wait for me. Is that right?"(Druana)

*Nod*

"And why is that?"(Druana)

"Well, I promised I'd say bye, cause you know. I'm going to have my hands full for a long time and not be able to see you for a while."(Blaze)

"Pfft ahahahahaha! You now if someone saw they'd think we're in a relationship.

Well, anyway it's nice to know you care enough to say bye when you leave."(Druana)

"Well, I should probably go now and get started.

*Hug*

Bye see you later."(Blaze)

"(Wave) Bye. Don't forget to pop over here when you come over to this plane. I'll beat you if you don't!"(Druana)

"Heh. Got it. (Nod)"(Blaze)

*Flash*


Whoa that's disorienting. Well let's get started.

"Unity initiate protocol universe."(Blaze)

Affirmative initiating protocol universe. Scanning for universe core...

1 Core(Small) found. Use? Y/N

"Yes"(Blaze)

*Flash*

Universe core established. Please choose a name.

"Uveron."(Blaze)

Confirmed. Universe "Uveron" established. 

Number of Galaxy cores: 10

Number of Star cores: 100 per Galaxy

Number of Planet cores: 10 per Star

Number of Dimension cores: 3 per Galaxy

"System use all Galaxy and Star cores."(Blaze)

Confirmed. Please choose names for Galaxy and Stars.

"Let the inhabitants decide the name of the stars."(Blaze)

Confirmed. Please choose names for Galaxies. 

"Andromeda, Melrourilia, Oburn, Sistara, and Phasiter. Generate random names for the rest."(Blaze)

Confirmed. Names will be generated.

"Unity create 8 planets a star and make all but one planet for Andromeda, Melrourilia, Oburn, Sistara, and Phasiter, be only able to sustain monsters. All other Galaxies can only sustain monsters."(Blaze)

Confirmed. Please name.

"Hold off. Unity create 3 dimensions for every galaxy."

Confirmed. please name Dimensions.

Haaaa. Well let's hammer out the details of these galaxies.


Here's what I've choose for the galaxies. For Andromeda its habitable planet is called Altheria and will start with lots of knowledge of magic. Holds all races. Its star is muti-colored. Has 4 moons of red, blue, green, and brown.

Melrourilia's planet is Sanus and will start with item and weapon making knowledge. Holds dwarves, dragonkin, and Giants. Has a brown sun and moon.

Oburn's planet is called Bivone and will start with weapon arts and healing knowledge. Holds Tiger-kin, Ox-kin, Giants, Vampires, Demon, and Dragon-kin. Has a red sun and moon.

Sistara's planet is called Reter and will start with technological and structural knowledge. Holds only Humans. Has a blue sun and moon.

Finally, Phasiter its planet is called Elov and will start with hunting and foraging knowledge. Holds Elves, Feline-kin, Fox-kin, Canine-kin, Dark Elves, and Fairy. Has a green sun and moon.

Now that all that is done the fun part like making a system for the universe.

"Hey Unity, can you help me make a system?"(Blaze)

"Sure can. Want me to?"(Unity)

"If you would that would be much appreciated."(Blaze)

"Sure, let's get to it."(Unity)


(One looooonnnngggg system creating session later)

"Finally done!"(Blaze)

"Good job on not giving up midway."(Unity)

"Does that happen often?"(Blaze)

"(Flat) Yes."(Unity)

"Ok, now to continue my plans. System start."(Blaze)


Loading....

Welcome Creator Blaze how may I help?


"Seems like it's up and running fine. Now, System hide all magic related functions from inhabitants of Reter."(Blaze)


Affirmative hiding magic related functions from inhabitants of Reter. Confirmed.


"Why do that?"(Unity)

"Well, I wanted to see how far they'd come without the know of magic. I mean I did give them knowledge of advanced technology and architecture which means they'll be ahead of the others. And I also made it so that portals to the other planets will appear after certain conditions are met."(Blaze)

"(Curious) What are the conditions?"(Unity)

"First is that at least one sin and virtue skill have to be attained which is already stupid hard. Then rifts will start to appear during the chaos cycle which will lead to one of the planets."(Blaze)

"Why do that?"(Unity)

"No real reason. Just thought it might be fun. Now on to the part I've been waiting for. Creating races."(Blaze)

"But didn't you do that all ready?"(Unity)

"Yes, but this is different. I'm going to make 4 beast races that have intelligence equal to the humanoid races and are stronger than them. They'll be on every planet and free to do what they want. And grow as they wish as their growth is infinite and unrestrained!"(Blaze)

"Why do that?"(Unity)

"Because I want to. Most of them are just based on fantasy and mythology. Like the True Fenrir or Phoenix that I'm going to make. A True is stronger than a normal one and will be able to dominate the lesser species."(Blaze)

"Whatever it's your worlds anyway."(Unity)

"Good. Now be quite while I work."(Blaze)


(One creation session later)

*Swish Swish*

Hmhmhmhm, it's finally done! Now to make them real, aand done!

"You seem happy."(Fafnir)

"Oh, sorry Fafnir. I got a little too into what I was doing and forgot about you."(Blaze)

"(Annoyed) Did you really have to say the last part?"(Fafnir)

"Sorry. Anyway, still want me to make a pocket dimension for you?"(Blaze)

"Sure. Just don't forget about me and lock me in there."(Fafnir)

"Will do. Just give me a second. *Flash* Done. You should be able to do pretty much anything in there so go wild."(Blaze)

"Thanks, see you later. And don't forget about me and leave me in here for millions of years!"(Fafnir)

"Will do and see you later."(Blaze)

I then put Fafnir in and closed the rift.

"Now I guess I'll set up base in the last dimension of Altheria which I now dub Kagor."(Blaze)

"Um Blaze one question. Who's going to watch the other planets if you go to the Andromeda galaxy?"(Unity)

"Right. Forgot to do that."(Blaze)

*Flash*

4 exact copies of me materialize. And to my surprise their eyes weren't blue but a mix of blue and red like Aether's just with a more blue tint instead of red in the convergence point between the colors. I guess that makes sense from the class old man Regi taught.

He said that our eyes correlate to our partners and our hair colors with ours being the more dominate color. He also said that the less of the others color is in our eyes mean that we'll have to start a chaos cycle where our universe share their mana.

Me and him agreed on a war like scenario where his universe invades mine. Though we do have a no interference packet with the other so neither of our worlds are allowed to add something into the others world without the express consent of the other.

And I'm getting off topic.

"Now each of you are in charge of maintaining one galaxy."(Blaze)

"You know you didn't have to tell us, right? I mean we are all just you, so in essence you're just talking to yourself."(Clone 1)

"Whatever just go to your own worlds."(Blaze)

*Flash*x 5

 

4