Chapter 10
240 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Altheria April 4 580 Imperial Calander 8:00 a.m.)

"(Stretch) Nnnyyyaaa! Finally free, nya. Damn did he keep me in that pod for a long time, nya. [Status] nya.

Name: (Blaze) Age: 49,000,000 Gender: Male
Race: True Blue Ciger Level: 1/∞

Job: Divine Spearman level 1

Hp:200/200

Np: 560/560 Vit: 100 Agi: 255
Sp:400/400
        50/100
Dex:258 Mag: 130
Str:300 Sta: 200 Wis: 230

Energy:43,362,000,000,000

State: Healthy, Hungry, Tired Unique skill: Eyes of Truth, Mini Map, Energized, United

Skill Shop

Skill points:4

Skills: Absolute Hand-to-Hand Combat Mastery level Max, Absolute Claw Mastery level Max, Absolute Spear Mastery level Max, Mithril Claws level Max, High-Speed Regeneration level Max

Passive Skill: Smooth coat level Max, Night Vision level Max, Fluff level Max, Parallel thought process level 6, Hyper Accelerated thought processing level 5, Serene mind, Swimming level Max, Underwater breathing, Cat's feet,

Active Skill: Creation magic level Max, Absolute Stealth level Max, Absolute Sense Presence level Max, Shapeshifting(Humanoid), Domination (Feline), Bone Crunch level 1,
Holy weapon: Fafnir Affinities: Creation-Complete Mastery Titles: Clan Leader, Fragment of the creator, Holy weapon contractor, Shut-in, Slothful one, One who sees all truths, Anomaly, The 1st Supreme Fluff, Mystic Beast(Blue Ciger), Spear Saint, Claw Saint, Sage, Ancient Beast,

Forbidden Skill: Sloth

 

 

Message

 

 

Heh seems like I ended up getting [Sloth], nya. Who would have thought I would get that, nya. (Stretch) *Pop* Man, my body is stiff, nya. (Annoyed) It also seems that the main body managed to change our speech somewhat, nya.

I actually liked that part but, that might have just been me, nya. (Head shake) Whatever, nya. Let's see if I can still call Fafnir, then form a contract with Nifl, nya. (Close Eyes) [Fafnir]"(?)

"(Annoyed) What do you want?"(Fafnir)

Yeesh, we haven't seen each other in a while, and this is how you act, nya.

"(Pissed) Stop fucking with me I'm not in the mood. First, you leave me in there for millions of years and now you're acting like you didn't listen to a single word I said when you let me out! You, fucking asshole!"(Fafnir)

Yeesh, no need to yell in my head, nya. And I have no clue what the main body did, nya. I was only just freed like 20 minutes ago, nya.

"(Embarrassed) Oh. Well, this is awkward."(Fafnir)

(Sarcastic) You think, nya? (Stretch) Well, I take it the main body forgot to let you out, nya. *Sigh* How is he the main body, nya. I mean he seems like a complete idiot, nya.

"You do know your insulting yourself, right?"(Fafnir)

No, I am insulting the main body, nya. Big difference, nya.

"How so?"(Fafnir)

I am mealy a fragment that gained its own ego over the millions of years of stasis, nya. I have all the information he gave but, in essence I'm my own person, nya. Granted he can still see what I'm doing and all but, he can't take over, nya.

"So, you've basically become a separate entity."(Fafnir)

In a sense, nya. Granted, I'll still do what I was made for, nya.

"(Curious) And what would that be?"(Fafnir)

Simple, nya. It's to see and do whatever I want.

"(Flat) So basically you were made for fun."(Fafnir)

Yep, nya.

"*Sigh* Whatever. Better than being bored. So, what now?"(Fafnir)

First, is a name then, I'll form a contract with Nifl, and finally I'll head to the nearest city and register as an adventurer, nya.

"Who's Nifl?"(Fafnir)

Hmm, I guess in a sense your younger sister, nya.

"(Mad) So, you're cheating on me with my little sister."(Fafnir)

(Flustered) W-What, nya!? I-I'm not cheating on anyone, nya!

"(Mischievous) Oh, but you said you're going to form a contract with Nifl when you already have me."(Fafnir)

(Even more Flustered) F-Fafnir stop wording it like that, nya!

"Aww but, it's so fun teasing you. Your main body didn't show much reaction when I teased him, but you. You show everything."(Fafnir)

(Embarrassed) F-Fafnir you're a jerk, nya!

"And? What about it?"(Fafnir)

(Embarrassed) Y-You, nya! Hmph. I'm just going to ignore you, nya.

"(Mischievous) Oh, are you now?"(Fafnir)

...

"Oh, you were serious."(Fafnir)

...

"(Starts to panic) H-Hey! You can't ignore me forever!"(Fafnir)

...

"(Panicked) O-Ok. I-I'm sorry. So, stop ignoring me."(Fafnir)

It took you 2 minutes to break and apologize. And apology accepted. Now onto my name.


(10 minutes later)

I'll go with Blade for my first name and for the clan's name Hydroclaw, nya.

"(Unimpressed) Really. That's the best you could come up with."(Fafnir)

I for one like the name, nya.

"Your sense of naming is terrible."(Fafnir)

Well, I don't see you making any suggestions, nya.

"Fair enough. What next?"(Fafnir)

Making a contract with Nifl then leaving for the city, nya.

"(Annoyed) Whatever."(Fafnir)

You really don't want me to contract with Nifl do you, nya?

"Yes."(Fafnir)

Too bad I'm doing it, nya. [Inventory] *Rummage* Got it, nya! Still the same as back then, nya.

What I was staring at was a pair of gauntlets that's pattern was the opposite of Fafnir, nya. With a white dragon head with azure eyes at the base that leads to a black body that has holes for the use of claw skills at the knuckle, nya.

It was my second-best creation, after Fafnir of course, nya. Now to form a contract, nya.

*Bite Drip Bzz*

"What, nya!? Why do you reject me, nya!?"(Blade)

[Answer. User Blade already has a contract with the holy weapon Fafnir. Cannot form contract with more than one holy weapon at a time.]

What, nya!? That's so dumb, nya!

"(Happy) Haha, face it. Your stuck with me and me alone!"(Fafnir)

Does my failure really make you that happy, nya?

"No but, when it comes to other weapons yes."(Fafnir)

(Annoyed) Whatever, let's just head over to Shadewolf, nya.

"Where?"(Fafnir)

Shadewolf, the closest city, nya. It's in a demon king's territory and should take me like 20 minutes to get there in beast form, nya. *Yawn* I'll slip in and register at the guild then take a nap, nya.

Now what to do about my clothes, nya. They seem enchanted to transform with me but, I'm still a little iffy about it, nya. Mmm, meh I'll cross that bridge if and when it happens, nya. [Stealth] and [Shapeshifting(Humanoid)], nya.

*Flash*

*Dash*


(20 minutes later)

And we're here, nya. Hmm, looks like a normal medieval town, nya. Houses that were made of stone and wood that are held together with clay or plaster, nya. The road wasn't smooth but, it was better than what you'd expect, nya. Stalls lined the streets and man did it stink something bad, nya. The only place worth looking at is the castle, which is like your standard castle but, like 3 times bigger, nya.

(Slaps face) I'm getting sidetracked, nya. For now, let's just gain the smell and sound dampening skills, nya. Because it's getting annoying listening to all this noise and smelling this terrible stench, nya. Hoo.

*Flow*

*Ding*

[Skill Sound and Smell Dampening acquired.]

Haa, much better, nya. Now to the guild, nya.


(2 minutes later)

Meh, the guild building was kind of boring looking too, nya. It looks like all the other buildings just with 4 stories instead of 2, nya. The only defining feature was the big sign hanging above the door that says "Adventures Guild" with a sword and staff making an X over a shield as the emblem of the guild, nya. 

*Yawn* Well, let's get this over with so I can take a nap, nya. Hmm, let's just follow that guy in, nya. 

*step step step*

And I'm in, nya. Nothing special here either, nya. It's just one half with receptionists and a board with quests and the other a bar, nya. Let's go to the open desk and register, nya. 

*step step step*

"Hey, I'd like to register, nya!"(Blade)

"Huh? Why is there a cat here?"(?)

Huh? Wha- oh right need to transform. [Shapeshifting(Humanoid]

*Flash*

"Wh-"(?)

"Can you understand me now, nya?"(Blade)

"(Blush) Y-Yes! W-What can I do for you?!"(?)

"No need to yell I'm standing right here, nya. I said I'd like to register, nya."(Blade)

"(Embarrassed) O-Oh right. Um, I need your name, a drop of blood, and your job name."(?)

"Ok? My name is Blade Hydroclaw, my job is Divine Spearman, and is the blood really needed, nya?"(Blade)

"Yes, it is. But you just have to drop it on this plate, and it'll register you as the owner. Then it'll be over, and you'll be registered. The plate will show your name and rank. It also works as an ID for every country. It will count the number of quests you've completed and of what rank.

You'll have a months from registration to complete a quest or your card will expire, and you'll have to register again but, this time it'll cost a silver coin. That also goes for if you lose or break the card. The amount of time before your card expires goes up by one month for each rank until A rank. At A rank there is no expiration time.

So, with all that said do you wish to proceed?"(?)

"*Yawn* Ya, let's just get this over with so I can take a nap, nya."(Blade)

*Bite Drip Flash*

"Registration is complete you are now an F rank adventurer. Would you like a deeper explanation of the job?"(?)

"*Grab**Yawn* No I'm good, nya."(Blade) 

[Stealth] and [Shapeshifting(Humanoid)],nya.

"Huh? Where'd he go?"(?)

Hmm, that window seal looks like a nice warm place to nap, nya.

*Hop*

*Lays down* Yep, nice and warm, nya. System wake me up 8:00 a.m., nya.

[Alarm for 8:00 a.m. set. What kind of sound do you want to be woken to?]

Just go with the most annoying, nya. Now shut up I'm trying to sleep, nya.

[Sound chosen.]

Wha...t....ever.

Anyone have a guess of what the alarm will be?

2