Chapter 13
125 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And I'm back on this story. What up, hope you guys are good.

Kagor

(Blaze Pov)

"(Panicked) Blaze we have a BIG problem!"(Sarreil)

*Holds up finger*

"(Serious) Ok, now what's the problem, nya."(Blaze)

"First who were you just talking too?"(Sarreil)

"(Annoyed) Is that why you burst into my room, nya. Just to see who I was talking to, nya."(Blaze)

"Uh, no. But now I'm curious."(Sarreil)

"(Eye roll) Just a pain in my ass, nya."(Blaze)

"Who would be a problem for you?"(Sarreil)

"If you're just going to interrogate me, I'm just going to kick you out as I have better things to do, nya."(Blaze)

"Right, there is a big problem."(Sarreil)

"(Annoyed) Yes, you just said that nya. What is it that you needed to break into my room without knocking, nya."(Blaze)

"Right, sorry about that. Anyway, there has been 4 spatial rifts that opened up in the hallway."(Sarreil)

"(Raises eyebrow) And, nya? Spatial rifts open up all the time, nya."(Blaze)

"That's what I thought when I was called. But, when I tried to seal it up, it didn't work no matter how hard I tried. Also, these rifts seem to organized to be natural."(Sarreil)

"(Serious) That's not supposed to happen, nya. Gather everyone but, Odros, nya."(Blaze)

"I already did. The only ones left are Leah, her family, and Druana."(Sarreil)

"Ok, nya. I'll shot them a message to come out and follow us, nya."(Blaze)


(One message later)

"It's done, nya. Let's go, nya."(Blaze)

*Nods*

*Step Step Step*x2

*Click*

*Step*

*Step Step*

*Click*

"Hey Blaze, why did you call use so suddenly?"(Leah)

"There is trouble, and it might need the power of all the rulers, nya."(Blaze)

"Then why isn't Odros coming?"(Sarreil)

"If you want to deal with him in this kind of situation, be my guest, nya."(Blaze)

"Fair point. Ok let's go."(Sarreil)

*Step Step Step Step*


{You know what's going on don't you?}(Druana)

{Mhm, it's the gates I was talking about, nya. They finally opened, nya.}(Blaze)

{So, it was your little surprise. Can you tell me what exactly to expect?}(Druana)

{I would but you'll see in a little bit, nya.}(Blaze)

{*Sigh* Fine, I'll wait.}(Druana)


(One walk later)

"What is that?"(Frost)

"That's a spatial rift."(Leah)

"Why are they different colors?"(Flare)

"I'm not sure. I'll ask Blaze, he should know."(Leah)

"Ok!"(Flare)

"Hey Blaze, do you actually know why they are different colors?"(Agathram)

"Mhm, it seems that all of these rifts lead to different places, nya. And if I had to guess maybe different environments too, nya."(Blaze)

It doesn't, nya. They all lead to an area similar to this one, nya.

"Hey, I think somethings coming through! Get ready for a fight!"(Nyx)

At that remark I unconsciously let out a faint smirk for a split second before going back to a blank expression, nya.

*Fwm*x4

"What is this place?"(?)

"Why does it look like the divine domain?"(?)

"This place got alcohol?"(?)

"What in the name of the chief is this place?"(?)

Pfft Nyahahahahahahaha! All of their faces are so confused, nya. Even the ones on this side are shocked, well besides mom, nya.

*Smirk*x5

I then have all 4 of the clone fragments converge in the center of everyone, nya. When that happened, everyone got tense thinking a fight was about to happen, nya.

"Pfft Nyahahahahaha! I-I can't all of your faces are so tense, nya. Just relax there is no fight between us, nya."(Blaze)

At those words everyone's tension dropped a little bit, nya. Granted, they were still ready to fight, nya.

"""""Attention, nya!"""""(Blaze)

At that everyone jumped from shock, well besides mom, nya. She just looks like she wants to beat me up for yelling, nya.

{Sorry, nya. Only way to get their attention, nya.}(Blaze)

{(Mad) Warn me next time you yell like that.}(Druana)

{Ok, nya.}(Blaze)

"""""Welcome all to the grand reveal of the Uveron gates, nya. The only intergalactic portal, nya."""""(Blaze)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WHAT!!??"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Boom*

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Gah!"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""That's what you all get for yelling in such close proximity to me, nya."""""(Blaze)

What I just did was smote everyone who yelled, nya. Don't fucking yell in ears like that, nya. And surprisingly only Flare and Frost were fine, and Mom looks just about ready to kill everyone in this place, nya. I honestly can't say I disagree, nya. 

It also seems Nyx's ear drums wear ruptured from the yelling and was spared from the lightning, nya.*Sigh* I know I told her to gain the sound dampening skill, nya.

I can't use those skills because my body and buffs and de-buffs don't mix, nya. And mom can't because she isn't even apart of the system, nya.

But Nyx could if she put even a tiny bit of effort to get it, nya. I swear if that guy didn't get [Sloth] she would have, nya. Well, let's at least heal her ear drums, nya. *Step Step Step* (Crouch down) [High Heal]

"*Holds head* Ugh, what happened."(Nyx)

"Your ear drums got blown out and you fainted, nya."(Blaze)

"Makes sense. So why is everyone besides you, me, Druana, Flare Frost, and those other 4 gods unconcise?"(Nyx)

*Sigh* I swear she meets every condition besides the sleeping one for [Sloth], nya.

"I smote them for yelling in my ears, nya. I mean you should know how sensitive our ear are, nya."(Blaze)

[Warning! Forbidden skill [Wrath] is awakening. Approximate time till irreversible damage to soul of user 9 minutes 59 seconds]

Shit, nya!

"I'm going to my office, nya! No one is to disturb me, nya! *Flash*"(Blaze)

"(Confused) What was that about?"(Nyx)

"Not a clue."(Druana)


*Flash*

(Panicked) Shit, shit, shit, nya. This shouldn't happen, nya. She has [Patience] right, nya!? Then why is it that her soul is still taking damage from [Wrath], nya!?

[Answer. It appears that forbidden skill [Wrath] and holy skill [Patience] are vying for dominance over the user.]

Fuck, nya! How the hell do I fix that, nya! Leah would kill me if her soul ended up shattering like this, nya. And since it's a universal law I won't be able to bring her back, nya! Fuck, nya! And she's also such a good ruler candidate, nya.

Also, kind of owe her a debt for her death too, nya. Fuck, nya.

[Solution found. Fuse an alter ego with forbidden skill [Wrath] and holy skill [Patience].]

Are you insane, nya! Do you know what that would cost her, nya!?

[Answer. 1 stat point per skill. Current stat point count 7.]

*Sigh* I guess I'll have to do it, nya. Might as well just use her 3 extra, to give her something to along with the wasted 2, nya. System send out an approval request to alter ego Snow for permission to use stat points and creation of 2 new alter egos, nya.

[Request sent. Awaiting confirmation from alter ego Snow.]


(4 minutes later.)

Fuck, what's taking her so long, nya!? She'll die at this rate!

*Ding*

[Permission confirmed. Alter egos Hail and Blizzard have been created.]

Great, nya! System commence fusion of forbidden skill [Wrath] with alter ego Hail and holy skill [Patience] with alter ego Blizzard, nya.

[Commencing fusion. Loading... Failed. Incompatible ego found.]

WHAT, nya!? Why the hell did it fail, nya!?

[Answer. Alter ego Blizzard is incompatible with holy skill [Patience].]

Is there a solution, nya!?

[Answer. One solution found. Fusion of alter ego Snow and holy skill [Patience] possible.]

Fuck, nya. Send request for fusion.

[Request sent.]

[Permission confirmed]

Huh, nya? That was fast, nya. System commence fusion of alter ego Hail with forbidden skill [Wrath] and alter ego Snow with holy skill [Patience]

[Commencing fusion. Loading... Success. [Unique Forbidden Skill: Embodiment of Wrath Hail] and [Unique Holy Skill: Embodiment of Patience Snow] created.]

[Damage to users' soul is being repaired. Users' soul is out of danger.]

*Sigh* It's finally over, nya. Now to use that stat point to make a skill that'll be worth it, nya. Hm, nya?

(Mad) There is someone trying to brake in her room and kill her, nya. I just got through making sure she doesn't die no way in hell will I let her die to some rando, nya.

3