Chapter 6
174 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Number one. You have to swear you've never entered that world before. Here and now."

"...I thought we'd already healed that issue." Seol Jihu shook his head and said. "Well, I swear. I have never entered that world."

"Number two. I want you to tell me your secret when I deliver the invitation. About how you already knew those things..."

Seol Jihu smiled. "Actually, I've already told you everything you need to know. You can appreciate it as a riddle. Try a little hard, and you'll find the answer."

In this case, he really wasn't lying. She just had to think of the less improbable possibilities and fit the jumbled clues together.

Kim Hannah frowned and let out a sigh of exasperation. She was already beginning to regret it.

"But, if you want, I can tell you. Without any problem. Just not right now. When the trust between us grows enough, that will be the time. Just ask and I'll answer."

Kim Hannah nodded gently and said. "The final condition. After you successfully enter that world, you first have to negotiate with me before anyone else, no matter what. understood?"

"Sure, that's easy."

"...Well," Kim Hannah let out a longer sigh than previously and fumbled in her pocket. Her hand was shaking with reluctance. But it was understandable if one considered the value of what she was about to hand over to Seol Jihu.

Kim Hannah had put her terms on the table, although Seol Jihu made slight changes. But, from how she acted, meant that she agreed to the modifications. Likewise, Seol Jihu, showing no signs of rejection, it was evident what he had decided.

"Ah, I almost forgot. You don't need to give me an explanation of the different types of marks or stamps. I am already aware of their value and operation." Seol Jihu said.

Kim Hannah paused for a moment like a degreased machine, snorted, and, pulling out a gold stamp, began to approach him.

Seol Jihu shrugged and extended his left arm; clearly, he knew what would happen.

It was then.

A fantasy event played out when Kim Hannah roughly placed the gold stamp into his open palm.

A golden light rose into the night sky, then receded like a tide until it completely disappeared.

During all of that, Seol Jihu looked on in wonder.

Consequently, a small mark glowed with a reddish-golden light in the center of Seol Jihu's palm. However, it quickly disappeared in the next moment.

"It's done." Kim Hannah said as she reached into her bag. She seemed a little less distressed, but at the same time, not. It was a confusing thing to describe.

Soon, she grabbed an envelope and, accompanied by audible gnashing of teeth, threw it at Seol Jihu's face. "Here's your invitation, you bastard!"

It seemed that she still had a great fury to burst inside her.

And Seol Jihu grabbed the envelope which flew towards his face smoothly thanks to his sharp reflexes.

His body was always in the best possible state with the uninterrupted regeneration of the Immortal Soul skill. Much more so than when he ate properly and didn't drink or smoke.

If Seol Jihu could use his mana, he was almost sure he could repair his broken Magic Circuit. After all, this ability could even heal the soul with mana.

"The gate will open at 10:30 PM tonight. It's about two hours from now, so take care of your business." Kim Hannah turned her back to Seol Jihu, and as she walked away, she continued. "As for that letter, I really don't care if you read it or not."

Seol Jihu waved his arm in farewell and said. "Relax, I will definitely complete the Tutorial. In fact, the result will really surprise you."

"...It had better be so." Abruptly, Kim Hannah stopped her steps. And with a murderous look, she said in the street lamp light. "No, I'll make sure it happens! Even if I have to drag you there!"

'How scary...'

Then, she went on his way, even without saying goodbye. Of course, that didn't bother Seol Jihu. He could even empathize a little.

However, if he had been in the same position as Kim Hannah, he would not have been as kind as she was. Instead, I would have given a few free lessons to the impertinent piece of shit to make him understand who he was talking to.

Returned to his apartment, Seol Jihu opened the envelope and unfolded the neatly folded letter inside.

Greetings!

We would like to thank you for accepting our Invitation to Lost Paradise, a foreign world that is connected to ours.

Lost Paradise is a world for the select few.

A world full of heart-pounding adventure and dazzling riches! It is a world of living, breathing legendary ruins and fierce competitions!

This Invitation letter will guide the honorable invited to the steps of Eden and help you escape the drudgery of everyday life!

*This Invitation letter is only issued to an honourable invited with the approval of the golden stamp.

*The opening time for the gate is 10:30 PM, March 16th, 2017. We recommend that the invited open this letter in a secluded place at that time.

*This Invitation letter is required during the confirmation of the Marking as well as the starting bonus giveaway. Do not lose this letter and please bring it with you.

*This Invitation letter allows the honored invited to bring along another person as an aide.

"As far as I remember, there is no change in the letter." Seol Jihu couldn't be sure that this world was the same as the one in the web novel, so he had to be vigilant.

'I still have some time...' Seol Jihu headed to the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife.

Then, he searched for all the money he had. "...It should be enough." He wanted to go to the barbershop and spruce up his appearance. As well as buy some clothes and go to the sauna to take a bath.

Besides, the clothes didn't need to be expensive or match. Seol Jihu would be satisfied simply with something that smelled good.

Despite being able to endure the unpleasant stench emanating from his body, it was not something he 'enjoyed' because he wanted to. He even wondered how Yoo Seonhwa and Kim Hannah hadn't complained loudly about it.

2