Chapter 6
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With her head bowed to Shisu, Imoha rolled her eyes. Shisu pretended he didn’t know as he waved his hand and dismissed her. She gracefully stood and brushed off her knees. As she walked away she glanced Shisu’s way one more time. Even with his head turned away from her, she could see that the tops of his ears were burning red. Feeling her eyes on him, Shisu pouted and his ears got redder.

*

Shay stared down at the little girl leading him by the hand. She had wild blonde curls, so much lighter than any he had ever seen, that bounced as she walked. With each half-skipped step of hers, she almost pulled her hand out of Shay’s. Shay jogged, with his back bent awkwardly, to keep up with her.

Finally, she stopped dragging him through the halls of the Sun God and stood facing a door. She dropped Shay’s hand and burst through the door, announcing in a loud voice, “a new bride has arrived!”

Shay stood behind the girl in the wide open doorway, frozen in shock and red as a ripe tomato. In front of him was a large open bath the size of a small pond, with steam rising off the water... and three stark naked women.

One of them, a tall, thin woman with long black hair, shrieked, “a man!” and plunged underwater.

Another woman, with large breasts and hair and skin the color of a flawless pearl, crossed her legs and leaned back on her hands. She turned her gaze to Shay, tilting her head to the side, her wavy white hair cascading over her chest like a waterfall. “Seems like Shisu finally got what he wanted,” she smirked.

The third woman, tan with short brown hair, looked Shay up and down, “depends on his dick size,” she said, her eyes lingering on Shay’s crotch, covered only by the small cloth wrapped around his waist.

“He needs a bath!” the little girl said, once more grabbing Shay’s hand and pulling him into the bathroom.

“Huh- wait.” Shay stumbled and slipped on the wet marble tiles under his feet.

The first woman popped her head out of the water and whined, “Oro... don’t just bring a man in here with no warning.”

The white-haired woman stood and walked over to Shay and the little girl, Oro. As she approached, Shay tried to back up nervously only to slip and fall on his ass. The woman stopped in front of him and, using her toe, lifted the cloth around his waist to peek underneath. Her smirk grew bigger, “oh yeah, I think that’ll be good enough for Shisu.”

Shay’s mouth fell open but no words came out. He felt as if the steam was thoroughly cooking his brain. And as he felt the fabric move against his skin it seemed as if brain was finished cooking and his vision went black.

1