Chapter 11
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow... I’m a piece of shit. Once the Sun God had left the room, the thought crept into Shay’s mind. He pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on top. He pouted at the open space of the room, mad that his tears had already dried up; he could use a good cry.

Why hesitate? Topping can’t be that hard. You’ve sold your body for a whole lot less than the fate of your whole island. Shay grabbed one of the pillows on the bed, soft and silky in his hand, and wound up to fling it as hard as he could across the room. But in every direction were beautiful paintings in gilded frames and expensive looking knick-knacks on shelves. Everything in this room belonged to the Sun God.

Shay let his arm with the pillow drop harmlessly back down on the bed. He wrapped that arms back around his shins and tilted his head to the side, staring at the door the Sun God left through.

He could chase after him but he had looked so turned off by Shay’s lack of experience and confidence that Shay didn’t think he’d be happy.

Shay sighed, thinking about the simple life of a carpenter’s apprentice he was supposed to be starting today.

*

Shisu briskly made his way down the hall and around a corner, immediately bending over, pressing a fist against a wall and biting his bottom lip. He pounded his fist against the wall a few times before taking in a deep breath. “It’s ok, Shisu. You just gotta be patient.”

*

When Xxx left Edia’s home, he didn’t immediately return to his own domain. Instead he headed right back to the place he was kicked out of; the Sun God’s palace. If Imoha wouldn’t help him make sure Shay wasn’t being mistreated, then he’d have to make sure himself.

Slipping into the shadows, out of view of the other denizens of the Heavens, Xxx traveled back to the shining golden beacon that is Shisu’s home. Once close enough to that glittering domain, he crafted spiders out of shadows and sent them skittering through the numerous halls to find Shay.

And find him they did. In Shisu’s bedroom. In Shisu’s bed. Curled in a little ball, with tears stains on his cheeks.

“Shisu you fucking bastard.”

0